What exercise to strengthen PC muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exercise to strengthen PC muscle

Been told by my doctor I have to exercise to get my diabetes under control so I may as well incorporate PC exercises,,,,,,so what exercises should I do to help strengthen it.

Follow a regular and reverse kegels routine, you may start with few reps at first and increase them as you gain muscle conditioning.

More info on kegels, reverse kegels, pelvic floor balance and suggested routines below.

Every day, three times a day, flex and relax this muscle group twenty-five times. Make sure that you have isolated the muscle and that you are not tightening your abdomen, buttocks, or facial muscles during the exercise. Keep every other muscle in your body as relaxed as you can, and remember to breathe evenly as you squeeze and relax.

It may take you a while to work up to twenty-five repetitions. You may want to start with only five or ten repetitions and then gradually work your way up. Don’t do more than twenty-five repetitions at a time, or your PC muscle may get sore.

After you have done the basic PC muscle exercises for three or four weeks. In addition to twenty-five quick repetitions, add ten slow repetitions. Try to gradually tense the muscle for a count of five, hold it for a count of five, and then push it back out for a count of five. The first time you try this exercise you may only be able to do it once or twice. Eventually, you can work up to ten repetitions. Then try a version of the exercise where you tighten the PC muscle for a count of ten, hold it for a count of ten, and release it for a count of ten. It may take you days or weeks to accomplish this. How much time it takes doesn’t matter; the improved muscle tone does.
    Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ster-list.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Sorry I meant exercisers at the gym, kegels can be done anywhere anytime.

Comment

Can't think of anything as direct, but many exercises affect the pelvic floor . Squats of various kinds ,deadlifts,lunges , various forms of functional training especially of the core kind.

Comment

Stiff-leg-deadlift with your knees slightly bent and ass out. Focusing on your lower glutes. If done right its an increadable excersize that is most neglected.

Comment

Bridge? Squats maybe
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Focus on yoga poses. Most lifts that are known to influence the pelvic floor are also known to injure itl
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

yeh yoga type exercises would be best for this area. There are lots of possibilities for the op in this link here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                Focus on yoga poses. Most lifts that are known to influence the pelvic floor are also known to injure itl
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X