Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kegels- working the anal sphincter too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegels- working the anal sphincter too much?

So a few months ago I was doing kegels furiously. But I had a feeling something wasn't right. I didn't see any improvements in EQ no control to be able to hold back at PONR.

It also felt like my anal sphincter was getting most of the exercise and it was also really tight and sometimes uncomfortable.

I realized I probably did it all wrong and took a break. Fast forward another few months I decided to really concentrate on finding the correct muscle to contract with a regular kegel in the gooch/taint area.

After doing the 6 second gradual contraction+hold 6sec+ release gradually in 6 seconds for a few days I felt and saw improvement in EQ and being able to last longer.

While im doing it I would place my finger tips on the gooch to see if I was contracting it. At first I was doubtful because the contraction was weak but there was no doubt the burn of the muscle being worked was there.

Now about a week later when I kegel lightly I can really feelthe muscle bunch up and move. When I place my fingers there the muscle is definitely way more bigger and stronger as well.

But now it seems that the sphinctet muscle is being worked too much again.

Is this normal?

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks!!

Are you doing reverse kegel?

Comment

Your observation is right. Back kegal clenches the anal sphincter muscles again and again and speeds up the ejaculation.
      Isolating the front kegal helps for lasting long. This is done without clenching the anus muscles.

The easy way to isolate is just take a deep breath, and push it toward your penis like a front rk. Then simply transition it to a kegal (while still holding the deep breath). You will notice anus is not clenched this time and a different muscle group is being exercised.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Are you doing reverse kegel?
        In addition to kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by sameel View Post
          Your observation is right. Back kegal clenches the anal sphincter muscles again and again and speeds up the ejaculation.
          Isolating the front kegal helps for lasting long. This is done without clenching the anus muscles.

The easy way to isolate is just take a deep breath, and push it toward your penis like a front rk. Then simply transition it to a kegal (while still holding the deep breath). You will notice anus is not clenched this time and a different muscle group is being exercised.
          Wow great tip but it feels like I can't kegel hard at all with out getting sphincter engaging somewhat. Is kegeling supposed to be a light contraction? If so than I guess it's not that hard with the breathing technique.

Comment

Originally posted by smallbuddha View Post
            In addition to kegels?
            It (rk) should be part of any male kegel routine .

Comment

Originally posted by smallbuddha View Post
              Wow great tip but it feels like I can't kegel hard at all with out getting sphincter engaging somewhat. Is kegeling supposed to be a light contraction? If so than I guess it's not that hard with the breathing technique.
              Yes, try light but long holds. Adjust your force in such a way that anus is not clenched. It will take some time to isolate it and feel the muscle moving.

Comment

It (rk) should be part of any male kegel routine .
                What's a good beginner routine that incorporates all the necessary kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by sameel View Post
                  Yes, try light but long holds. Adjust your force in such a way that anus is not clenched. It will take some time to isolate it and feel the muscle moving.
                  I see. Does correct kegeling sort of feel like you're contracting the front of the sphincter muscle..ie..the part that connects the gooch to the sphincter.

I noticed when I do indeed to a regular kegel I can also do a back kegel for a full contraction of the sphincter. Meaning I'm not full engaging it when I do a regular kegel......maybe I have been doing it right lol

Comment

If you are looking to improve eq 30% as a guide perhaps less. If you are doing pre e training 50% rk as a guide perhaps more.

Comment

If you are looking to improve eq 30% as a guide perhaps less. If you are doing pre e training 50% rk as a guide perhaps more.
                      Sorry but what are those percentages referring to?

Comment

% of reverse kegel.

Comment

% of reverse kegel.
                          What if I was to try an improve both?

Comment

Sigh try deep squat etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X