how long to edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to edge

hello everyone, i havent been here for a while, now im back to improve my stamina, im edging everyday at night, about 1 hour, i edge with slow strokes when im close to ponr i stop or go to the base of my penis, i keep doing like that 1 hour, of course im paying attention to IK and try to stop them with light RK even if sometimes those RK makes me feel i wanna finish so i switch to Kegel and it helps.
    my question is, is edging for 1 hour everyday is good or i should start with short time and then increase it with few minutes every week or day or i dont know ?
    Started On : 16/11/2013 (with 12 days off)

Initial Penis Size
    BPFL: 16 cm
    BPEL : 15.5 or 16 cm
    MSEG : 12 cm

Erect Goal
    Shot Therm : 17 cm
    Long Term : 19 cm

Generally if you can Edge for 30 minutes while being fully aroused and can avoid PONR during, you're a sex God.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

im still far from this, im reaching PONR a loot of times in this one hour, i can say every 2 mins and i stop for 10 or 15 sic

Initial Penis Size

Erect Goal

Comment

I go for 20 minutes.

Comment

What is your goal or goals from edging?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            What is your goal or goals from edging?
            to cure Premature ejaculation of course, what else can be the goal from edging ....

Initial Penis Size

Erect Goal

Comment

Typically male multi orgasm , eq or ed improvement or size increase

Comment

So is your issue when you are partnered?

Comment

So is your issue when you are partnered?
                  ok listen, i was working first on size after about 7 months i ganied just 0.2 inch, so advices said focus on girth, and big al said focus for a while on stamina, and yes i need stamina, when i had sex i was always coming before i want, i can say 5 mins at most and i have to calm down few times or ill come earlier than 5 mins, so my first goal is stamina, and if any other positive come with that then they are welcome.

Initial Penis Size

Erect Goal

Comment

Length of edgeing time is not the problem, but rather transfering it to actual sex . The same skills are used but the application is more difficult . Sort of like a boxer trains in the gym can find an actual match harder.

Comment

well now i am trying to improve it on edgin then ill start putting the practice on real sex

rekiuz. how many times do you reach the ponr on this 20 mins ?

Initial Penis Size

Erect Goal

Comment

Unless you intend to have partnered sex for an hr plus then there is no point in increaseing time . Going to more advanced forms of edging may give you more tools to use .

Comment

Unless you intend to have partnered sex for an hr plus then there is no point in increaseing time . Going to more advanced forms of edging may give you more tools to use .
                          so far i have no partner, but im wanna be ready when i meet some girl.
                          can you give me any links that can help me on edging ?

Initial Penis Size

Erect Goal

Comment

Edging towards mmo.

Comment

mr-arambach - It depends. Sometime a couple, sometimes a few, sometimes none. Something new I read was that it's best to avoid using the kegel to stop ejaculation during PONR while edging. I can't remember the source, but it actually makes sense to me. I suppose it gets the body used to not even reaching the ejaculation stage until we're ready to actually follow through with it. Now, I try to slow down and focus on my breathing when I feel that the PONR is a few strokes away. This actually does help a lot for me, and it's what I've been doing lately. Everyone is different, so people may have different advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X