Promescent anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought of a question for the experts like Pegasus, etc:

Clearly reading through this forum there can be a plethora of reasons why someone may have PE and as I'm sure most people have tried to narrow it down from anything from tense pelvic floor to, to anxiety, to low serotonin levels. As you can see from my first post on this thread the spray has really helped me, though I recognize it is not a permanent solution. The question then is because the spray has shown that I can last longer, can any of the potential reasons for PE be ruled out?

Comment

That's a very good question. I hope we can get an answer.

Originally posted by quickdraw View Post
      Just thought of a question for the experts like Pegasus, etc:

Clearly reading through this forum there can be a plethora of reasons why someone may have PE and as I'm sure most people have tried to narrow it down from anything from tense pelvic floor to, to anxiety, to low serotonin levels. As you can see from my first post on this thread the spray has really helped me, though I recognize it is not a permanent solution. The question then is because the spray has shown that I can last longer, can any of the potential reasons for PE be ruled out?

Comment

Im not an expert but I can say for experience that using any of those sprays with time your penis would be even more sensible.
        I used different kinds of sprays. My trick was that I put the spray, and wait till make effect, and then wash my penis with soap and water. So I can have blowjob and nobody notice, I used to carry my little bottle in my pans.
        I used to have premature ejaculation, but I always knew that my problem wasn't mental or anxiety, and all these exercises helped me to not be dependent of sprays.

Believe it worth the effort, STOP USING DRUGS, and do reverse kegels, ballooning , jelqs, and all those exercises is better.

Comment

L - Arginine is by far the best Product i've tried so far
          How's Promescent working for you so far? I might have to give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by quickdraw View Post
            I tried this for the first time last week. I have been having sex for the past year with my wife and have mostly been ejaculating upon penetration. My wife recently had a baby so we hadn't had sex for over two months. I used the Promescent the first back and it was fantastic. My wife was on top and I lasted eleven minutes. I actually could have gone longer but the baby was waking up. It was fantastic actually having to try to ejaculate; have never had to do that in my life. I used three sprays and I definitely still felt sensation. I felt a slight PONR at the begining but after a short pause it went away. While the sensation was lessened a bit of course, I absolutely was loving that continued longlasting penetrive feeling. It didn't affect my orgasm at all, the end was fantastic, one of the very best orgasms I've had with my wife. Now we can finally have sex with me on top, never could have before with any success. There will be more thrusting with me on top, so that may affect things a little.

Over time I want to reduce the number of sprays and if possible discontinue its use. While I agree the best solution is to have to learn what is causing the PE and eliminating it, for the short term I don't mind using it because it boosts my self-confidence, gets me more used to sex, (didn't have sex till I got married, so it's only been a year - though I've had lifetime PE) reduces my anxiety and gives my wife satisfying sex (she's been great through my problems but she shouldn't have do without good lovemaking till I figure out what is wrong and solve it - that could be a while). So using this spray can actually do things for you to actually eliminate the need for it. I'm definitely a fan of this stuff and would recommend it till you find a permanent solution.
            Thats good to hear. I recently just got this product from a sex shop since I too was curious about how this products works. Since I been talking to a girl for a few months we did have sex twice but I would blow my load within a minute. She is now on the verge of just being friends but still doest know. I wanted a quick solution and wanted it now!

So I tried this product with the 3 spray they recommended, two on frenulm and one spray on the head.After 10-15 minutes it felt numb but still felt sensations. Man! Let me tell you this stuff is the best! The girl im talking to now to be potential girlfriend, I was pounding her away for about 15 minutes. I was so happy because its giving me the confidence I need and to help save the girl on from running away. Since I have life long pe I was making love and it was great. Even though I still want to in future eventually not use the spray,this give me the chance to continue exercises such as reverse kegeling and now penis stretches which I heard to help you last longer

This product saved my sex life for now.

Comment

I really like this product. Helps a lot with stamina without making the dick all numb. My only doubt is that it has a strong odor, so i'm wondering if you can get a blow job with it without the other person knowing or feeling the taste, or if washing solves the issue, without making the application ineffective.
              But its a good product for sure.

Comment

I wanted to chime in - I bought some and used it twice. The first time, I did the whole thing by the book, and wiped it off, even washed up with soap and water. My wife decided to go down on me and asked me "what's going on? my mouth is numb". So much for secrecy, I was pretty embarrassed. The second time it worked better, I applied, let it sit for a half hour or so then took a shower. Seemed fine.

Overall I did last longer but I miss the sensation. I would say though that the documentation about "wiping it off" before oral sex is going to get you in trouble. If I went down on my wife and ended up like I took a trip to the dentist I would certainly not be happy!

Comment

watch out for arginine.. it can cause herpes virus's to come out of dormancy. i got a cold sore after using arginine for a few days.

I might seem kinda arrogant saying this..but this thread kind of seems like a business trying to promote their product.

Comment

Yes I have used it as well. Works great. Used it at first as a help for me PE. But now I use it as pain relief when I'm using the Phallosan or my rod extender. Or after a small injury that I know will prevent me from entering my wife during sex or prevent my orgasm.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

i just dont get it. ive been using xperform for instance, wich uses the same active substance as promescent and costs quarter price. just LOL... also those of you guys who said she cant give you head because her lips go numb, try waiting longer for spray to adapt, or use less.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to ask if somebody would be so kind and send Promescent to me to the Czech Republic.
                        I tried to order but shipment one of the websites was 70 dollars.

Will anobody help me please? (sorry for my english)

Comment

Does anyone know how you can get this in the UK without the horrendous postal charge from the US?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
                            Does anyone know how you can get this in the UK without the horrendous postal charge from the US?
                            You don't need it man, honestly.
                            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                            Pelvic Floor Balance./
                            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
                              You don't need it man, honestly.
                              I know your right, its just tempting to try a quick fix in the interim. Fortunately my wife is very understanding...for now......

Comment

iam just in process of ordering some Promescent... i will defintelly post review...
                                CURRENT
                                BPEL 7.24in/18.40cm | NBPEL 6.02in/15.30cm | FATPAD 1.22in/3.10cm
                                MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm | WIDTH 2.28in/5.80cm | HEIGHT 1.73in/4.40cm

GOAL (+0.73in/1.84cm)
                                BPEL 7.97in/20.24cm | NBPEL 6.75in/17.14cm
                                MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm

NBPEL 6.75 / MSEG 6.49 ENOUGH FOR ANY WOMEN TO SEND HER TO STRATOSPHERE

Comment

Working...
                                X