Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promescent anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Promescent anyone?

    I stumbled upon this product last night online. Has some great reviews on amazon so I ordered a trial size bottle. Anyone here try it?

    I wouldnt mind a short term quick fix, I'm desperate.

    i wonder if a product like this does work, if I could use it to boost my confidence and then slowly wean myself off it and have lasting results?

  • #2
    I've used it.

    first it smells so you won't be able to keep it from your partner.

    second no more head jobs as she will not like the taste and will end up with numb lips.

    third forget having any feeling in your dick, you know you have it in the hole but but you won't feel it.

    your dick will be so numb you could bash it with a hammer and you won't feel it.

    Personally I didn't like it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ball bearing View Post
      I've used it.

      first it smells so you won't be able to keep it from your partner.

      second no more head jobs as she will not like the taste and will end up with numb lips.

      third forget having any feeling in your dick, you know you have it in the hole but but you won't feel it.

      your dick will be so numb you could bash it with a hammer and you won't feel it.

      Personally I didn't like it.
      at this point I would be happy just to please my wife, She's had to deal with my problem too long. If I can get her off one or more times without cumming that would give me more pleasure than anything right now.


      what dosage did you use? I read that you should play with dosage, sounds like maybe you used too much.

      Im having a sample delivered today, I'm thinking of trying it with levitra

      Comment


      • #4
        I think you should try L-Arginine instead of Levitra.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sameel View Post
          I think you should try L-Arginine instead of Levitra.
          I was planning on buying some this week. Tell me your experience with it.

          Comment


          • #6
            I finally got to try the Promescent last night. All I can say is WOW! This stuff worked better than expected! I lasted about 11 minutes, something I've never done! I used a 3 spray dose and that seems to be about right for me. I rubbed it in all over the frenulum area and most of the way down the underside of the shaft. You're not totally numb, you still feel sensation. I did not feel like I was missing out! I felt PONR approaching a couple of times early on but I felt in control and was able to push it back with a light-moderate RK. The numbing wore off after about 45 minutes. No transference to wife.

            I still plan on doing the excercizes I'm learning here, but Promescent is giving me results that I need now so I can take my time with the excercizes!

            Also, I'm on a roll with my weight loss. Things are looking up for us!!

            Give this stuff a try guys, I think you'll be pleased. I found it to be a little cheaper on amazon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FastShooter View Post
              I was planning on buying some this week. Tell me your experience with it.
              L-Arginine is a wonderful supplement. It increases EQ and ejaculate volume but reduces IK's and the urge to cum.

              Comment


              • #8
                I bought some yesterday. 500mg pills. Looking online 3 grams a day seems to be about what I should take. Would you agree? How long did it take before you saw results?

                I'm also thinking of getting some L Citrulline.

                Originally posted by sameel View Post
                L-Arginine is a wonderful supplement. It increases EQ and ejaculate volume but reduces IK's and the urge to cum.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FastShooter View Post
                  I bought some yesterday. 500mg pills. Looking online 3 grams a day seems to be about what I should take. Would you agree? How long did it take before you saw results?

                  I'm also thinking of getting some L-Citrulline.
                  Higher doses can upset the stomach. Start taking 500mg 2-3 times daily.
                  My supplement kicks in within an hour or so. The tablet contains L-arginine 250mg, L-citrulline 75mg, L-ornithine 25mg

                  L-Citrulline gets coverted to L-Arginine and is believed to be better than L-Arginine. You can try it later.

                  Also look into some good magnesium/calcium supplement. Magnesium is good for anxiety and it relaxes muscles and nerves.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey Fastshooter,

                    Thanks for starting this thread. I too would be very interested in hearing some testimonials about Promescent's effectiveness as the company recently sent me some samples out of the blue in the hopes I would do a review. Now, from what I understand Promescent is unlike other "numbing" topical substances in that it absorbs into the skin. According to the claims, about 10 minutes after application, a sexual partner is then able to either perform oral sex or engage in sexual intercourse without the risk of transference of the product or numbing. I would like to know if that is true or not.

                    Now I appreciate that this product is not a cure for premature ejaculation but perhaps it may be useful as a temporary aid while other training and exercises are being done?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thats at how I feel about it....not a cure but I can take my time with other excercises now. I've only used it once, there was no transference during intercourse, didn't try oral. This is the only numbing agent I've ever used. I only tried it because the reviews were good. I was more than happy with the results.


                      Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                      Hey Fastshooter,

                      Thanks for starting this thread. I too would be very interested in hearing some testimonials about Promescent's effectiveness as the company recently sent me some samples out of the blue in the hopes I would do a review. Now, from what I understand Promescent is unlike other "numbing" topical substances in that it absorbs into the skin. According to the claims, about 10 minutes after application, a sexual partner is then able to either perform oral sex or engage in sexual intercourse without the risk of transference of the product or numbing. I would like to know if that is true or not.

                      Now I appreciate that this product is not a cure for premature ejaculation but perhaps it may be useful as a temporary aid while other training and exercises are being done?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I tried this for the first time last week. I have been having sex for the past year with my wife and have mostly been ejaculating upon penetration. My wife recently had a baby so we hadn't had sex for over two months. I used the Promescent the first back and it was fantastic. My wife was on top and I lasted eleven minutes. I actually could have gone longer but the baby was waking up. It was fantastic actually having to try to ejaculate; have never had to do that in my life. I used three sprays and I definitely still felt sensation. I felt a slight PONR at the begining but after a short pause it went away. While the sensation was lessened a bit of course, I absolutely was loving that continued longlasting penetrive feeling. It didn't affect my orgasm at all, the end was fantastic, one of the very best orgasms I've had with my wife. Now we can finally have sex with me on top, never could have before with any success. There will be more thrusting with me on top, so that may affect things a little.

                        Over time I want to reduce the number of sprays and if possible discontinue its use. While I agree the best solution is to have to learn what is causing the PE and eliminating it, for the short term I don't mind using it because it boosts my self-confidence, gets me more used to sex, (didn't have sex till I got married, so it's only been a year - though I've had lifetime PE) reduces my anxiety and gives my wife satisfying sex (she's been great through my problems but she shouldn't have do without good lovemaking till I figure out what is wrong and solve it - that could be a while). So using this spray can actually do things for you to actually eliminate the need for it. I'm definitely a fan of this stuff and would recommend it till you find a permanent solution.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As for oral sex, the company's claim isn't that there isn't transference after ten minutes. They specifically state that if you are going to engage in oral sex, to wipe the product off and there won't be transference.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Congrats man! I know how you feel and I'm happy for you!


                            Originally posted by tdiw View Post
                            I tried this for the first time last week. I have been having sex for the past year with my wife and have mostly been ejaculating upon penetration. My wife recently had a baby so we hadn't had sex for over two months. I used the Promescent the first back and it was fantastic. My wife was on top and I lasted eleven minutes. I actually could have gone longer but the baby was waking up. It was fantastic actually having to try to ejaculate; have never had to do that in my life. I used three sprays and I definitely still felt sensation. I felt a slight PONR at the begining but after a short pause it went away. While the sensation was lessened a bit of course, I absolutely was loving that continued longlasting penetrive feeling. It didn't affect my orgasm at all, the end was fantastic, one of the very best orgasms I've had with my wife. Now we can finally have sex with me on top, never could have before with any success. There will be more thrusting with me on top, so that may affect things a little.

                            Over time I want to reduce the number of sprays and if possible discontinue its use. While I agree the best solution is to have to learn what is causing the PE and eliminating it, for the short term I don't mind using it because it boosts my self-confidence, gets me more used to sex, (didn't have sex till I got married, so it's only been a year - though I've had lifetime PE) reduces my anxiety and gives my wife satisfying sex (she's been great through my problems but she shouldn't have do without good lovemaking till I figure out what is wrong and solve it - that could be a while). So using this spray can actually do things for you to actually eliminate the need for it. I'm definitely a fan of this stuff and would recommend it till you find a permanent solution.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I've tried a sample and it seemed to help. Only issue is it smells so best to wash it off and it makes eq low initially.
                              Padawan learning the ways of the force

                              starting stats
                              5/1/14
                              FL 3.75 // BPFLS 6 // EL 6
                              FG 4 // EG 5

                              7/24/14
                              BPEL 6.5
                              MEG 5.25

                              Curent stats
                              FL 4.25 // BPFLS 7
                              BPEL 6.7
                              MEG 5.4

                              Short Term Goal
                              7 x 5.5

                              Long Term Goal
                              The magical 8 x 6 of course

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X