I seem to have a precum problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seem to have a precum problem

When I am alone with my girlfriend, as the night goes on, I have a decent amount of precum in my underwear. It seems to be stopping my sex drive from being really high, and I have noticed I don't really get erections easily during this time even though I am extremely turned on. The funny part is I suffer from heavy preE. So now I am stuck in this cycle of not getting erections AND not lasting long. I haven't slept with her yet and I am EXTREMELY scared of letting her down sexually. Any advice? I am really nervous.

Pre ejaculate is not the problem, your anxiety is.

Don't pay it any attention, and lose yourself to the experience, be in the moment and focus on having fun.

As for premature ejaculation, read the stickies here, and balance your pelvic floor, it may take some time, but it works!

Edging helps too with Pre-E too!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You are probably right about the anxiety. I will start another thread with a more direct question

Comment

Get into doing reverse kegels. Your pelvic floor is imbalanced.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The Crag,
          When you/her are getting taken away with the kissing and petting, take her hand and place on your lap and close to your unit. She will be excited as this is a slow tease and not so direct. Kiss some more. By this time she will likely brush your stuff. Kiss her some more and think about what you like/love about her. That might keep you relaxed and hard. Then you can undue the pants button --let her do the rest-- and kiss some more caress her hair. If it is beautiful let her know especially if it smells good. By now you probably have some precum. She will likely LOVE it. It shows to her your attraction and desire for her.

If she hasn't done it already hold her hand feel the softness then bring it to your zipper. If you take your time, watch out because you will then see the power of a woman. When she starts having more orgasms than you she might become embarrassed. Let her know that you appreciate her orgasms and she shares them with you.

Good luck with your lady and have fun together.
          RV
          start PE on 2/4/13 - BPEL 6 7/8
          March 2014 - 7 3/8 BPEL, girth 5 1/8 mid
          Feb 2015 - 7 9/16 BPEL, girth 5 1/4 mid

Comment

Working...
          X