Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does a normal erection without kegels feel like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does a normal erection without kegels feel like?

This question has been asked in the ED forums by another member some time ago but nobody answered.

The reason I am asking is that I feel like there is no way for me to get an erection without IKs. I get short but strong front IK squeezes throughout the erection prozess. One every few seconds. Every IK makes me harder until I am 100% erected. That's not the bad part of it but at the same time every IK gets me closer to PONR before any external stimulation. This causes the feeling of being ready to ejaculate right from the start. The same IK go on during intercourse speeding things up additionally.

I can hold back the IKs of the erection process but that leads to not getting an erection. It's like the blood can not manage to flow to my penis without the IKs. At the same time my perineum gets really hard if I am aroused no matter if erected or still flaccid and if I am aroused over a longer period of time the perineum begins to feel a bit sore at some point.

So I'm asking because I really don't know how these things should go on if they work as entended:

1.) Should one get erections without kegels occuring?
    2.) Is the hardening of the perineum a "normal" thing?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thx MrB8

I am through all the theories and stickies and I am coming from a RK only routine and changed now to a 70/30 RK/K routine as I am progressing. So I am working on the balance.

I just wanted to know if one or both of this things is considered normal or not because I don't know how it feels for someone without preE issues as I had it all of my life and therefore don't know if it is something to work on regarding my preE.

Comment

Kegels pump blood into the penis for an erection, though they should not be so prominent nor the only way to achieve one, as is the case with a tight pelvic floor.

Please refer to the diagrams in the following article for a better understanding of the pelvic floor muscles and the root of the penis.

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...rcises-for-men
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X