Everyone's pre e input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's pre e input

A lot of people are struggling with seeing results, struggling to find a routine or starting point, getting results but having no joy in the bedroom or just getting nowhere with anything. I think anyone whose commited would still be better off with a log, progress or tracking, even if it's not posted on the forum. It's sometimes hard to find answers and even though the response from members on the forum is great, answers and replies can sometimes be lost in translation, or posted on unrelated threads where the op never gets a clear or finished reply.
    So i thought this would be a good place to have everyone's input, either on how their going to start, how there progressing, struggling, their situation, ideas, anything essentially. From a mix of various peoples journeys, regimes, routines and general knowledge answers might
    become more clear, or more easily obtainable. If everyone is contritubiting then surely as time passes a better understanding of all the individual issues will flourish.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

My facts:
    30 yrs old
    Always premature ejaculator mainly down to prone masturbatuon+anxiety+lack of self esteem
    My aim is to be more confident in bed and not always finishing early,
    Lieing in the bed disappointed after,feeling shit,gf reasurring you it's ok but all I feel like is not a confident man that can satisfy my girl.

Physical
    Realisation that I have a unbalanced pelvic floor,constant involuntary kegels.
    Stop breathing during sex
    When thrusting..contstant kegel hold

Mind
    When she starts enjoying it I cum immediately???would like some feedback on this?

Implementation
    Started doing rk every day,
    150 short ones,40 long holds
    Constant awareness to keep pelvic floor relaxed,and eliminate ik after going to toilet etc
    Relaxing..type of meditation once a dayto relax
    Gym twice a week
    50 squats a day
    Healthy eating
    Taking multivitamin and rh

Comment

[QUOTE=Gregoire;940650]My facts:
      30 yrs old
      Always premature ejaculator mainly down to prone masturbatuon+anxiety+lack of self esteem
      My aim is to be more confident in bed and not always finishing early,
      Lieing in the bed disappointed after,feeling shit,gf reasurring you it's ok but all I feel like is not a confident man that can satisfy my girl.

Physical
      Realisation that I have a unbalanced pelvic floor,constant involuntary kegels.
      Stop breathing during sex
      When thrusting..contstant kegel hold

Mind
      When she starts enjoying it I cum immediately???would like some feedback on this?

Implementation
      Started doing rk every day,
      150 short ones,40 long holds at the mo,started to feel isolation in the last few days
      Need to start thrusting and holding a rk for practice as ik always kicks in
      Constant awareness to keep pelvic floor relaxed,and eliminate ik after going to toilet etc
      Relaxing..type of meditation once a dayto relax
      Gym twice a week
      50 squats a day
      Healthy eating
      Taking multivitamin and rhodiola to reduce anxiety
      Going to try my best to start edging and follow the arousal guide although my edging will mostly be in the form of sex

Going to post here weekly with the exercises I'm doing and my improvements(if any)for the next three months

Thanks

Comment

When she starts enjoying you also start enjoying more which leads you to cum. This a good thing though, you enjoying her enjoyment and pleasure, it just needs to be turned from her enjyment- you cumming to her enjoyment- more pleasure for the duration for you also.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Just posted this in the ED Forum:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...reatments.html
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Have you guys noticed a common denominator in all the pre-e posts?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yes..several...what you think

Comment

Originally posted by Gregoire View Post
                Yes..several...what you think
                I asked you guys first!

Comment

There are a lot of common things coming up, but still a lot of people aren't seeing results with that, there are also uncommon things that have come up like "oversensitive shaft and no or little feeling in the head". I think thats uncommon anyway but correct me if i'm wrong.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Thanks for the link, i think this treatment would be for the older pre e sufferers or ones with more severe cases that haven't seen results elsewhere.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      I asked you guys first!
                      If you've got something to add that might help please do so

Comment

Originally posted by gettingb View Post
                        If you've got something to add that might help please do so
                        Oh I got something to add but I want to see first what you guys come up with and since I don't type well I will need more time.

Comment

These are a few things that outside of a routine, stretching, edging may help you prolong sex.
                          1.slightly elevate the ass so if your in a lying position. I think taking pressure off the pelvic floor gives more control. But not actually straining yourself to hold it up, just slghtly elevating it while still relaxed.
                          2. push down, not too hard, on the area right above the base of the penis.
                          3. Pulling the balls left or right or just straight down.
                          4. When getting oral whatever position your in, thrust with her strokes and it takes some of the vigor or pace out of it.
                          5. This one is very good. I find stretching the pelvic floor has a huge helping hand and its actually easy to do in most positions. So for example if lying on your back bring your feet as close to your ass as possible to feel a stretch. If behind her doggy, go on your knees and spread them out as far as you can to feel stretch.
                          6. The easiest probably most used. Switch up positions. Especially if you last longer and have more control in certain positions like me ( standing up).

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Read on another thread that penis stretches are good for reducing sensitivity of the head. Can't back this up but as it's the first i've heard, and even though i do penis stretches i've never had issues with oversensitivity. Also possibly if this does work it could reduce sensitivity of shaft, but again i wouldn't be the best test subject.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Okay my two cents. What exactly is pre-e? Well according to the definition it is ejaculating before the partner is satisfied. So a guy will cum in a minute or two. I say so what! You see when I was younger that happened to me quite often. I never gave it much thought. Okay I came but it didn't mean the night was over. To me it meant I had to do something else to get her off. Okay didn't mind that at all. Why did I cum so fast? Simple; I was younger and very horny! It just didn't bother me.

As I got older,since I really put no pressure on myself to "perform" I just started lasting longer and longer. Funny but whenever I screw I never think about cumming until that very minute. I just think how great it is to fuck ( can I say that here?) and I gt a beautiful woman to do it to.

I have been reading these post for years and I hear things like;frustrated, struggle, disappointment, no confidence, avoid sex because of it, suffer ( that one is used a lot) and on and on and I wonder how any one or any condition could ever possibly be fixed when there is so much stress and anxiety associated with it. Yes I know there is a physical side to it but to me the mental side just so out weighs the physical.
                              Being older than most of you guys there are times, but thankfully few, when my best friend doesn't want to screw. Oh I do but he doesn't. Now if that happens to most guys on here they will be here the next morning saying they have ed. I never think that at all. Hey I had an off night. Women have off nights as well.

I think many of us would be much better off if we stopped putting pressure on ourselves, stop thinking they are going to leave us if we don't perform,and just go and have fun. No it won't work for all of us and it may take time but maybe if we stop stressing out over it and just enjoy it, well just maybe we'll get better at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X