Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sympthoms/Signs of fatigue related to RK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympthoms/Signs of fatigue related to RK?

Hello,

Just wondering and asking to more experienced/trained people on RK to sympthoms or signs when fatigue is there.

Is it normal to get an increased number of IK during the post-hours of "training"?

Thanks!
    Sorry about my poor english, I'm on it!

My Pre-E cure log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ion-log-2.html

Yes, if you over fatigue your pelvic floor you may see an increase in IKs while they are fatigued and that may result in decreased EQ and shorter time to ejaculation. Usually this is more common with over training Kegels, but could very well be a result of too many RKs ie Pelvic floor work.
    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Yes, especially if you are overworking ( doing too much, straining yourself) as well as not getting enough rest time.
      What's your routine?
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I'm doing 40 RK, 3-5 sec holds, once a day every other day. Thinking to increase them to 30 RK, 3-5 sec holds, twice a day every other day.
        I'm pushing out hard (its the only way to feel that I'm stretching)

In your experience longerlastingnoob, more or less, how much that soreness/fatigue/incressed number of IK should last?

Comment

You can push hard, works the muscle better, but make sure you are not straining when doing so. It should still be comfortable, and breathing should be controlled, which is a good indicator if you are straining.
          I only had that problem when I started doing long holds, 10, 20, 30 secs. I was pushing hard and straining to hold them and I was doing too many of them ( 15-20 I think). Went back to the short holds and was seeing improvements straight away.
          Aswel you need to think about edging and anything else your doing In your routine, and the space between doing them or if they crossover, that can fatigue the pf a lot more than rk alone.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
            You can push hard, works the muscle better, but make sure you are not straining when doing so. It should still be comfortable, and breathing should be controlled, which is a good indicator if you are straining.
            I only had that problem when I started doing long holds, 10, 20, 30 secs. I was pushing hard and straining to hold them and I was doing too many of them ( 15-20 I think). Went back to the short holds and was seeing improvements straight away.
            Aswel you need to think about edging and anything else your doing In your routine, and the space between doing them or if they crossover, that can fatigue the pf a lot more than rk alone.
            I'm holding my breath because it's the only way for me to feel that I'm doing them propely (maybe it's because I need some strenght gains).
            JamesMonroe allways recommended on his posts to push out hard and not caring about using abs or holding breath. I know every case is different but... I don't know... I'm a bit lost on the way to go.

Comment

Use of the abs is ok, but isolating them over time is important I think, more so than isolating front and back. Breathing is important, like any workout holding your breath or not controlling breathing properly will have diminishing returns and can cause issues of there own.
              You should push out on inhale and release on exhale, breath in and out 10 times slowly and controlled, then after 10 push out and as you exhale release, and repeat.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

How long have you been doing rk routine?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  How long have you been doing rk routine?
                  Not much Pegasus, I stopped them on holidays and only have been doing them this past months on some single days.

I have started again on thursday/friday from last week.
                  hoochiNn
                  Last edited by hoochiNn; 11-20-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hoochiNn View Post
                    Not much Pegasus, I stopped them on holidays and only have been doing them this past months on some single days.

I have started again on thursday/friday from last week.
                    It could be overwork .
                    However sometimes when you stretch a muscle it can nark a bit as it relaxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      It could be overwork .
                      However sometimes when you stretch a muscle it can nark a bit as it relaxes.
                      Nark?

Comment

Working...
                      X