Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pre-Mature Ejaculation Log

Hello Guys.

From today i will start my own log, post my progress so far, routines i have been following so that i keep myself on track towards beating Pre E.

My Pre E Background:

I have lifelong pre e. I dont remember myself having sex or masturbating for more than 20 seconds.

I searched a lot about Pre E cure on the internet and all the sites i came across suggested to do kegels and kegels only. I started doing them, on improvements and the problem got worse. But when i found this site ( in august 2014 i think) i learnt a lot of stuff.

My Routines:
    I started my routines in September 2014

1) Edging: I started by Edging for 15 minutes with great difficulties. After getting erection, stroking for 10 seconds i would reach PONR, wait for 2 minutes or 3 minutes again stroke for 8 seconds 2nd PONR, wait for 4 minutes, start again 3rd PONR after 5 seconds that's it further waiting or stroking would result in ejaculation. So my edging was all stopping and little stroking. Actually i wont even reach full 15 minutes mark but i would think i edged for 15 minutes.

Now i edge for 40 minutes with first PONR at 5-6 minutes i can easily beat it, wait for hardly 5 to 6 SECONDS only, resume edging 2nd PONR at 15 minutes. I complete my 40 minutes edging with only 3 or 4 PONRS.

Reverse Kegels: I started doing very gentle reverse kegels. Some 5o short ones, 10 5 seconds hold and 1 30 seconds long hold. Gradually i increased them. Now im doing only 200 3 seconds hold divided into 3 sessions per day with 2 days ON and 1 day OFF.
    With revese kegels i saw massive improvement.

Meditative Rks: Im also doing meditative reverse kegels one hour before edging. Very very helpful for relaxation.

Penis Stretching: After reading 25 yrs thread i started doing penis stretches.

Deep Squates: Doing deep squats for 10 minutes. Very good for Pelvic floor.

Im still fighting IKs coz they wont go. Currently im using my SHARP FOCUS and slow careful thrusts to at least reduce them and its working but im not fully satisfied with it.

Thats all i have in mind. I will keep my log updated for further suggestions.

Congrats on starting a log Watson!

Good luck on your PE journey!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      Congrats on starting a log Watson!

Good luck on your PE journey!
      Thanks MrB8.

Comment

Well done, I thought the reverse kegel thread was your log. This is easier to locate anyway.
        Good luck and happy fapping motherfapper.
        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
        Pelvic Floor Balance./
        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
          Well done, I thought the reverse kegel thread was your log. This is easier to locate anyway.
          Good luck and happy fapping motherfapper.
          Hi LLN. As you said it will be easier to locate.

Comment

Had 40 minutes Edging session today. It was great. My breathing was controlled and pelvic relaxed. I started with very slow thrusts penetrating only half of my penis into STU. after a few minutes i started 5 short thrusts with one long one synchronized with breathing. first PONR occurred after 12 minutes. After a few rks and few long breathes i resumed edging. By reaching 40 minutes mark i had only 3 PONRs. If i felt any tension in my pelvic i just used my focus to release it and it seemed to work.

One thing i noticed while edging. If i start stroking or thrusting soon after getting an erection i dont see much control but if after getting full erection i play and fondle with my thing or dry balloon for 2 or 3 minutes i see very good control.

Comment

This is a great progress, Watson, congrats!

Have you tried it in real life experience I would love to see the comparison and I am hoping for good results which will motivate a lot of us, I know I will be motivated as hell, to see case near mine doing a good progress dealing with the real thing!

Wish you luck!

Comment

Originally posted by shk View Post
                This is a great progress, Watson, congrats!

Have you tried it in real life experience I would love to see the comparison and I am hoping for good results which will motivate a lot of us, I know I will be motivated as hell, to see case near mine doing a good progress dealing with the real thing!

Wish you luck!
                Thanks shk. I have not tried it in real sex yet. I just want to make sure that im ready for it. If i fail im afraid it will ruin my motivation. So why not wait for the fruit to ripen.

Comment

Originally posted by watson View Post
                  Thanks shk. I have not tried it in real sex yet. I just want to make sure that im ready for it. If i fail im afraid it will ruin my motivation. So why not wait for the fruit to ripen.
                  Ok but don't let fear rule you . Power to you.

Comment

My second Edging session today. Went for 45 minutes with good control. Pelvic was naughty today because i was horny as it was my third session without ejaculating. I was suppose to ejaculate but i didnt. Will see it tomorrow.
                    Breathing was good, good sensations occurred earlier than yesterday, thrusting was very slow at the beginning and average for the rest of the session.
                    Today i stayed away from PONR because i was so horny i knew i would ejaculate. Whenever pleasure sensations occurred i slowed down, relaxed for 5 seconds and started thrusting letting only half of my penis in. After the sensations were gone i resumed full thrusting. I let only two PONRs today.
                    I was very comfortable with short thrusts but was very careful with full thrusts, they were very arousing, it would trigger PONR. I did them very slowly but i was not satisfied.

So any advice.

Comment

Congrats..severity of your pe two months ago is quiet simliar to what i ve at the moment.your words are encouraging to me.just a little query here watson;, you said you now last for 10 to 12 minutes before you reach the first PONR.I just want to know you fully focus on stimlation during this period or detract yor mind to focus on stimulation???

Comment

Thanx chinaar123. When im edging i COMPLETELY focus on the stimulation. I make sure im breathing properly, i dont ik, my pelvic floor is not too tight. You asked about distraction i did happen to be distracted twice lately once when my friend texted me and once when i heard a cat noise in the backyard well it gave me extra 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by chinaar123 View Post
                          Congrats..severity of your pe two months ago is quiet simliar to what i ve at the moment.your words are encouraging to me.just a little query here watson;, you said you now last for 10 to 12 minutes before you reach the first PONR.I just want to know you fully focus on stimlation during this period or detract yor mind to focus on stimulation???
                          If you are suffering from Pre E. im sure you can beat it. im the living proof here (Hahaha) if not completely, then to some extent. For beating my severe Pre E i followed ONLY what is mentioned on this site and what members suggested me.

Comment

Originally posted by watson View Post
                            If you are suffering from Pre E. im sure you can beat it. im the living proof here (Hahaha) if not completely, then to some extent. For beating my severe Pre E i followed ONLY what is mentioned on this site and what members suggested me.
                            Thanx...honestly speaking i cud not last more than 10 sec while musterbating...whatever you said is encourging and i wish i cud last as longer as i can..

Comment

N plz explain a bit how do you edge??.i mean how do you grip ur penis and then stroke ...???

Comment

Working...
                              X