Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been doing involuntary kegels for years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been doing involuntary kegels for years!

And I had no idea! I just associated pumping blood to my penis as the default way to get a penis. And I realised I can make my penis nod up and down, and not having it up right still constitutes a valid erection, albeit not as full. From research and my own experimentation, it definitely appears that by doing involuntary kegels/spasms is what is causing my PE.

So, I have been edging and masturbating without dong the kegels with some success, and lasting a lot longer. Should I focus on reverse kegel only workout throughout the day? and do reverse kegels when I feel I am reaching the PONR?

My issue is that while I am lasting longer from my limited experience of not doing kegels while masturbating, even with proper edging, I am not ejaculating a significant distance. It almost just dribbles out and, while it feels great, it feels shit.

If I want to keep the intensity of the stream, should I contract my pelvic floor muscles/do kegels once again?

Thanks!

There is a range of views on the % and total volume etc of rk to do . I have no doubt you should learn how to do them though .
    I don't understand the issue with ejaculation distance ? Is it not macho or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      There is a range of views on the % and total volume etc of rk to do . I have no doubt you should learn how to do them though .
      I don't understand the issue with ejaculation distance ? Is it not macho or something?
      I know how to do reverse kegels and both kegels. Perhaps I should do a 70% split of reverse kegels to a 30% kegels when I am not masturbating?

To not get into details, ejaculating a distance is fun for my sex life with my girlfriend, haha. Is it normal for reverse kegels to decrease ejaculation distance?

Thanks for the swift response.

Comment

I have been doing an rk only routine for about a month and haven't noticed this issue, or any EQ issues.

We're all different tho.

Comment

Some don't, some drop in eq, some experience hard flacid or other problems. Be cautious with the exercises, like with any only it is much more precious body part.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Is there any recommended exercises? Since doing RK only, I feel a drop in my EQ. When attempting to edge, the EQ only increases when I have IK.

Comment

Originally posted by involuntarykegels View Post
              Is there any recommended exercises? Since doing RK only, I feel a drop in my EQ. When attempting to edge, the EQ only increases when I have IK.
              How is your EQ with your girlfriend?

Comment

This is a common side effect of rk only routines . Start putting some kegel into your training, also don't overdo total volume.
                Deep squat stretch and yoga type stretches may help.
                You can manipulate kegel and rk around ponr to increase shoot distance . Putting kegel into your routine should help this too.

Comment

Originally posted by plays alot View Post
                  How is your EQ with your girlfriend?

It was fine before she went overseas, but only now I have begun a kegel routine which led to a RK routine.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  This is a common side effect of rk only routines . Start putting some kegel into your training, also don't overdo total volume.
                  Deep squat stretch and yoga type stretches may help.
                  You can manipulate kegel and rk around ponr to increase shoot distance . Putting kegel into your routine should help this too.
                  Cheers for that. So would 4 RK sets a day and 2 Kegel sets a day be good.

For example, for both RK and Kegels, one set would be:

Hold for 10 seconds
                  Release for 5 seconds
                  Repeat 5 times

What do you mean don't overdo total volume, sorry?

Wouldn't it be best to do RK around the PONR since kegels, or involuntary kegels, make me more susceptible to PE? Are kegels advised at all during masturbation?

Thanks.

Comment

It was fine before she went overseas, but only now I have begun a kegel routine which led to a RK routine.

Cheers for that. So would 4 RK sets a day and 2 Kegel sets a day be good.

For example, for both RK and Kegels, one set would be:

Hold for 10 seconds
                    Release for 5 seconds
                    Repeat 5 times

What do you mean don't overdo total volume, sorry?

Wouldn't it be best to do RK around the PONR since kegels, or involuntary kegels, make me more susceptible to PE? Are kegels advised at all during masturbation?

Thanks.
                    I don't know your current condition so it is a bit difficult to say . I do suggest rest days. You will have to develop your routine over time in any case . It looks ok for this point in time, you may have to add further K.
                    You asked a specific question about ejaculation distance and I answered it .
                    Kegels can be used numerous ways so yes. However I do not advise this in your case at this point.

Comment

If doing kegels helps you, great. If you find you still have some EQ issues after adding kegels, it could be partially due to you concentrating during edging which could be lowering your arousal.

Comment

If you want to shoot far, so to speak, you need to do regular kegels. I think rks are only to balance the pelvic floor muscles which provide extra ejaculatory control (control over the impulse, not the strength of it). The more you do the better but increase steadily over time.
                        Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
                        Lib's Progress Log

Comment

I think ejaculation distance and erection quality can be related to tension.

I found that once I stretched better and eliminated most of my tension, my erections weren't quite as strong, but after a while my EQ returned to full and I was still tension free.

HTH

Comment

You may want to check out my blog post related to IKs: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...pful-tips.html

I would like to highlight that in my view, the only thing you would like to work on are involuntary kegels. Any kegels you intentionally use as a conscious choice are perfectly fine if they're not a crutch of some sort getting in the way -- so for instance, you can practice kegel exercises during your days, and practice kegeling at the right time to squirt far when you cum.
                            Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
                            8/11/14: 169/147/161
                            8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
                            1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

Working...
                            X