Do I have Involuntary kegels or Spasm Kegels and/Deathgrip technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have Involuntary kegels or Spasm Kegels and/Deathgrip technique

Hey everybody, I was sitting up with my girlfriend last night and I noticed when she touched my naked butt, I kegeled..... There was no penis stimulation, as we haven't done anything sexual in 8 months. I find it really strange that she could just touch my butt and have me kegel. Is it because of my lack of physical contact over these past 8 months? What kind of Kegels are these, Involuntary or spasm kegels and is there a different way of going about fixing the seperate kinds?

Im also doing the deathgrip technique along with the 3 day routine, along with pe_Zen's routine of trying to reverse kegel everytime i involuntary/spasm kegel, Do i need to deathgrip dry or with lube. I know Jamesmonroe did it dry to get his success, however, I think he said he was only having sex with a condom. So would Wet death grip be better for raw sex?

It may be an involuntary kegel caused by you being aroused or it could just be a kegel pumping blood into your dick bc you're getting hard.

Not something you necessarily have to avoid but good that you're aware of it.

Sex is the only thing that'll prepare you for sex and JM talks about that in his thread.

However, wet or dry edging will certainly help if you're learning how your body responds to arousal and stimulation.

Comment

Stick to what you're doing, you can dry edge or use lube, personally I always use lube, feels better and is more demanding of self control than dry, I know jm says dry death grip is better for pre e, but for me dry edging was and is a lot easier than with lube.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Working...
      X