Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it bad to get used to ejaculate quickly and keep it going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad to get used to ejaculate quickly and keep it going?

I have some severe PE.

It used to be a major frustration in my life, but that changed in the last six months, after I met this girl who really seems to not bother about it. We've been dating for four months now and we have a pretty active sex life.

The thing about her is that it doesn't matter if I come quickly because we'll keep it going. Sometimes I will ejaculate right when penetration starts, but we'll keep it going just like a regular couple. I don't even have to take it off, and even if I do (to change condoms, clean it up, whatever), I can come back like if nothing has happened. The second one usually lasts at least 5 minutes, and even then she usually manages to get a third, and sometimes even more than that. Our sex seems to be good, she seems to be happy, and I feel just awesome.

Now even if it's working so far, I keep questioning myself how long will this last. I am 23 right now and this is the first time I am sexually active for this long. Maybe this ability will go away with age? Or maybe I'll slowly lose sensibility to the point I have "regular sensibility levels" and can finally overcome the PE?

What do you guys think? Have anyone here ever gone through something like this?

P.S.: Even if it's working so far I still think of PE as a problem that I want to overcome. I'm constantly aware of it, and I want to learn how to deal with it. I have slacked off for a while, but I'll definetely start excercising again.
    hideyoshi7
    Last edited by hideyoshi7; 02-08-2015, 05:15 PM.

Start edging regularly, both on your own and with your gf. The way to last longer is to start lasting longer, it's not easy your body is trained to blow early so it will take some time and effort but start slow amd work your way up. Also look into ballooning.
    It's good your gf understands, will make this easier, get her on board with edging and it will definitely speed up your progress. Try not to use second and third rounds because your blowing early the first time which keeps pre e an issue and will cancel out the work you do ( ok to do now again )
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

The situation you're in sounds really wonderful. It's a good reminder to you and everyone else that good relationships do happen. But I definitely agree with you about wanting to overcome premature ejaculation just in general.

I certainly wouldn't worry about it. What's going on between you and your girlfriend sounds if anything like it's beneficial. And there are plenty people around here working on the same issue, including me.

You can see the blog post about my favorite method here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/c...ntrol-120.html

And you can see my log here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-practice.html
      Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
      8/11/14: 169/147/161
      8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
      1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

Good news. You thought you had pre E and now you find out that your just a multi-orgasmic stud who can go all night.

Comment

I would defiantly say try to improve your duration until the first ejaculation. It's long term effects will be bad. Having your body programmed to ejaculating fast is a vicious circle.

I use to date a girl that always wanted me to cum as quick as possible upon penetration and don't get me wrong I loved this urge of slamming this girl quick to ejaculate/orgasm quickly within a minute. BUT this is now one the reasons I am where I am.

Just imagine fucking your girl for one ejaculation/orgasm on your part - fight and work for it brother!

Comment

I've kind of wondered about this as well...similar to the OP but sort of the inverse -- The first time I can hold out the longest, but then each time thereafter I can only last a few minutes at best. Depending on how horny I am, I can maybe go 3-4 times in a row like that, with only a few minute break in between (EQ only drops to maybe a 6-7 between rounds).

Not sure why that is, but my guess is either things get more sensitive for me after the first round, and/or my PC and other muscles start getting tired, especially after round one.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
            X