Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cum when moving

Hey guys,
    Love the site! Was just wondering about edging, I am fine and can go for maybe 20 minutes just calm and relaxed but as soon as I start thrusting I feel the urge to cum almost instantly. Haven't had sex in awhile so not sure if anything has changed in that regard but I assume not if when I thrust I get the urg to cum pretty quickly. Is practice the only way to improve this?? Maybe core and ab exercises?? Any advice would be very much appreciated!! Thanks

Core and an excersizes are important, but less for this issue. Deep flat footed squats, weighted squats, yoga stretching of the area, and kegels/reverse kegels are more important. The edging practice should include the same conditions as sex as much as possible. Tty to mimic the positions and movements. Be very aware of your responses so you can stop before ponr.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks Wishful, i

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

When you are simulating during edging are you thrusting into your hand?? Or faster paced strokes?

Comment

In the beginning you likely won't be able to do thrusting and rapid stroking. You will need to start slower and work up to those advanced practices. Try to control your kegels and ejaculatory response first and slowly add speed and thrusting as you get better control.

Comment

Oh righto. Mate thanks a lot hey. I'll give all this a crack

Comment

Also when I thrust it feels like the forward movement of the hips makes you kegel. Is there a way to prevent the kegel when moving hips/thrusting?

Comment

You are welcome. It does work, just be patient. Read up on the premature ejaculation threads, and Dont hesitate to ask questions. Good luck, enjoy.

Sorry about that we were posting at the same time^^^.

Do the reverse kegels, deep flat footed squats, and other yoga stretches such as dog and cat pose. These will all help loosen your pelvic floor and help you gain control over your kegels. Work to feel the different muscles involved so you can mentally isolate them, and then control them. Put your fingers on the area between your penis and anus (the taint). This will help you feel which muscles.
                  closed224
                  Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
                  Last edited by closed224; 04-19-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Glad your enjoying the gym Haydos, my man wishful has given you some great advice.

Just stay relaxed and keep on keeping on! Also relax

You might want to start a log in the progress forum if you haven't already got one.
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

As Wishful said, those exercises will help a lot. It is also a learning practice itself too, retraining your brain to not blow your load with a certain position or thrusting or whatever is your usual PONR. I am far from an expert in this area as I am still learning myself, but I stop or slow down or take deep breaths when I am approaching a PONR, so perhaps try a few of those methods. Also, keeping a log is a great idea as Burty suggested. When I was practicing my edging first, I explained in it what was going on, how I felt, and how I was progressing with controlling my ejaculation. And cool guys like Burty gave me some cracking advice to help me along. So keep it up, and edging is a fine art-form really and require a LOT of practice to get good at it, so practice practice practice
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah I found with edging it was becoming really easy to last as long as I want until I progressed to thrusting. I'll stick with it and thanks for the advice. Also I'm a truck driver so spend all day sitting down is there anything I can do while driving to help. I read about sitting on a tennis ball for massage? Would that be a good idea. Thanks again it's all very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X