Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edging with cock ring seems to give me better control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging with cock ring seems to give me better control?

Does anybody else find edging with a cock ring or clamp on seem to give them better control? I've been working on plateau edging and seems I can stay in that zone longer, almost forever when clamped and or using a cock ring. Though after a while it feels much more intense and harder to stay in control . Would this be beneficial to rewiring the brain to last longer or can this cause some negative effects I'm not seeing?I been starting to clamp again and would be great if I could combine the two and streamline my time to be more productive.

Several members are doing this. Myself, Kickinthemebs, Getinbig. We are all going for long sets of clamped edging. There is a thread about it. Watch very closely and Dont lose control so much that you forget to watch color and temperature for instance. I have found it to be very effective. Also Dont ejaculate with the clamp on. Good luck.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You don't happen to have a link do you I CNY seem to find it.

Comment

You don't happen to have a link do you? I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post862571
            I think this is it. From Kickinthemebs progress thread.

Comment

Just be careful about ejaculating with it on, that can hurt your urethra, make sure you have enough time to take it off, in case you can't avoid the PONR.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post862571
                I think this is it. From Kickinthemebs progress thread.
                Thanks, Wishful!

Comment

You are welcome. Kind of sad how long it took me, but that is my first successful link pull. Little victories my friends, little victories.

Comment

Can an elastic band be used instead of cockring or clamp?

Comment

Yes, As long as it is removable quickly in case of trouble. Often men use these to help with ED. Just carefully monitor everything and remove at the first sign of trouble. The clamp advantage is being able to adjust exerted force over the length of the edging session.

Comment

I posted about this 3 or 4 months ago. It def makes me less sensitive and my girl loves how big and fat and hard my penis is with the C-ring.
                        Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                        Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                        I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Guys
                          Do you ejaculate with rings on or you remove it before ejaculating? Just wants to know how it feels ejaculating with rings on.

I was reading someone's story who said he could not orgasm for an hour with rings on.

Last couple of days I have used ponytail binders during edging and it seems a good idea. It is very easy to stop at PONR without using kegal or rk despite the fact that penis kept on pulsating at PONR's. I have not tried ejaculation yet. But I think as the testicles are restrained and tight, there should be no ejaculation and only the orgasm.
                          I tried urinating and I had to use kegals to push out urine.

Thanks.

Comment

I ejaculated with mine on a few times, it does feel quite intense and umcomfortable. For me it shoots out pretty fast. I have to take the ring off as soon as I cum and it still feels like there's more to cum so a few extra strokes and the feeling goes away but nothing really comes out.

I wear my ring infront of the balls not behind, not sure how behind balls would feel while ejaculating. Probably not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal1 View Post
                              I wear my ring infront of the balls not behind, not sure how behind balls would feel while ejaculating. Probably not very nice.
                              I wear a 2.25" X 1/2" steel cock ring behind my balls & over the top of my dick sometimes when edging, and have had sex with it on many times. GF loves the clitoral action when grinding or deep thrusting (jackhammer) and the extra bit of massage I get is very stimulating, causing super-hard erections for me. While I understand the constrictive type bands provide better ejac control (like ballooning or death grip), the benefits of the steel around your entire package is if sized correctly, it can be worn all the time. The weight feels great around your junk going commando in jeans or shorts; while the restrictive bands around your shaft have to be removed after 20-30 minutes, maximum. Actually, these are 2 different style cockrings for 2 different purposes. I just like the steel ones better around my entire package (personal preference). If pre-E is more of an issue, then the constrictive type cockrings would likely be a better choice for sex. I've ejac'd with both on and the constrictive shaft type does cause a bit of pain and a feeling of an incomplete discharge, while I can hit the wall rapid-fire with the "bullets" from my steel ring.

Comment

Working...
                              X