Not sure how to go about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how to go about this

Hey everyone, i'd like to thank most of you for your insightful posts on this forum. I've learned a lot reading over the last few months.

Anyway, a few months ago (say january-ish) I started edging daily, not letting myself stop before at least 30 minutes and usually going to about 45. Started doing soley RKs since my pelvic floor seems to always be tense even today. Started doing penis stretched which was recommended hy a post. And i've tried other thing along the way. Long story short i had sex recently and still couldntlast more than a minute. However, the other day, I noticed something while edging. I would get strong IKs on the downstroke, so I decided test this out a bit further. For the record, I am circumcised (sincei know someone will ask). So to test this, i decided to grip my penis with my thumb and index finger (dry, not too hard but not too soft) and pull to the base and stay there. To my surprise, just staying in that position brought me extremely close to the PONR and I had to let go before I came. I'm not exactly sure how to go about edging/ballooning/etc in order to get used to this. I've tried using an RK but for some reason they make my IKs more frequent. And each time i do this it only takes about a minute for me to be close to the PONR. The other thing about this is i'm not feeling IKs or any tension while i'm holding that position but somehow my ejaculation reponse is strong.

If anyone has any insight, i'm all ears (or eyes i guess).

You noticed this ( pulling down, like a tight pull back when entering a girl ) brings you to ponr, so work on it. I would say your edging with too light a grip, and not actually stimulating yourself, so whacking it ye, but not actually feeling it.
    Also you thrust your hips and body and clench various muscles during Sex, edging you move your hand, so ( probably not just yet ) you will want to practice thrusting and in different positions.
    Above all hit the plateau when edging, when you reach ponr, don't stop, slow down to a bare minimum if you have to, or switch to ballooning.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

that makes sense, I definitely feel like i'm not really getting any stimulation while i'm edging; however, I'm using a fairly tight grip (kind of a force of habit since the dawn of time for me). But I'll definitely keep that point in mind, as well as the thrusting and clenching.

Plateau is an interesting point for me because I have accessed the plateau stage, but this was years ago while getting head. Either way, I know what it was like which I would assume would put me a step ahead in this direction, but I have never been able to replicate it since that one time no matter how hard I try (and I've been trying since before I knew what it was because it was incredible). I will definitely keep working on this

Comment

Working...
      X