Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PE) Began After Injury <========> Zutsu401 PE LOG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PE) Began After Injury <========> Zutsu401 PE LOG.

After Fucking Injury Today I'm going to restart my PE, After this injury i have face Mild ED Anyway I'm going to restart my PE, God Bless Me.

DAY 1 - Light Kegel/RK,
    Edging --- 20 minutes, being in 7/7 scale
    Jelqing --- 5 Minutes, Light Mode

Any Advice will appreciate.......

What was the injury?
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I just over did PE and my dick goes flaccid (flat) however took 2 weeks rest and I'm also taking 5G supplement, Now I'm restarting PE hope this time I won't get any fucking injury. Might be its called penile injury whatever!!

Comment

6 June 2015

DAY 2 - Light RK Analyze ---------> Pelvic floor tension
        Edging --- 16 Minutes Sex edging with Gf , being in 6/6 scale Analyze ----->Low EQ
        jelqing --- 5 Minutes, Light Mode
        zutsu401
        Last edited by zutsu401; 07-06-2015, 07:39 AM. Reason: add

Comment

7 June 2015

DAY 3 - Light RK
          Edging --- 18 Minutes edging And Orgasm (Plateau Edging) 7/6 scale
          jelqing --- 5 Minutes, Light Mode

Observation:- I'm feeling so horny since morning, Orgasm Day cannot hold myself lasted 18 Minute during plateau Edging (Stay focus on pleasure since starting PONR) I admit that plateau edging is more difficult then start stop edging. hopefully I'll last more on next Time.

Donno why I can not stay more then 30 minutes?

Comment

8 June 2015

DAY 3 - Doing RK
            Plateau Edging --- 30 Minutes 8/7 scale
            jelqing --- Rest

@@@ Yesterday I have sex with Gf somewhere around straight 30 Minutes, I know it's because of Ginko Bilobo fuck i hate it@@@

Today Observation: Fucking hard working on Plateau Edging I know what @ammonite is trying to explain on his Notes, I just try to focus on my Plateau phase. Find RK very useful, Mental - calm these some things made big changes -------------> Focus on Plateau phase
            zutsu401
            Last edited by zutsu401; 07-08-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: rrr

Comment

9 June 2015

Fuck! My Gf show up early in morning and we had sex lasted 10 Minutes, my Gf want hard and full thrust so i did it and ejaculated quickly I know she find always very hard to orgasm, Honestly I think sometimes she is leading to me Pre-E. whenever i thought i did some progress she ruin everything.

Today Observation:- Having a problem in Full thrust (lead ejaculation), don't know why? while edging can do properly, trying to avoid it however my GF forced me to do that because she like to and that make her cum, I don't why sometime i can manage and sometime i can't don't know, there has lots of things that i want to share like every women is different from others like my present GF she find very hard to reach orgasm she need atleast 20 minutes hard n full thrust penetration and some women need 5 - 10 minutes penetration. So I have reach this point Do not sex with pro it will dispoint you but i have no choice currently stuck with my pro GF, I felt i have mentally pressure whenever i do sex with her because she always want to orgasm through penetration that make me more pressure, I gave (penetration) orgasm her but its like 4/10 ratio. I always give oral and G-spot orgasm when she can't orgasm through penetration however interesting part is she like penetration orgasm more then oral or G-spot.

So its totally different from one women to onther women. that make huge different for us

Hope i will edge evening however i have ejaculate already ....... any advise on this appreciate

DAY 4 - Doing RK
              Plateau Edging --- pending....... (Orgasm already, 10 minute sex)
              jelqing --- Rest

Comment

Whe she asks you to go fast tell her what are you doing, trying to fix prem e, and then slow down. If you go for 20, 30 mins, you can go fast and full at the end.
                A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                Pelvic Floor Balance./
                Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

She is super horny bitch and she always want orgasm at the end of sex (for that she need around 20 minutes deep, fast N full thrust penetration) if I go slow she said she didn't feel that much and whenever i stroke slow she force me to stroke fast, I do believe she will not understand what I'm trying to do because she only want fucking orgasm!

+ she had lots of boyfriends and I'm sure she have some psychological problems like she is fucking orgasm crazy women, Sometime i think she is hampering my progress.

Today edging Observation: After having 10 minute sex I was so depress, Start my edging session in evening with full stroke maximum stimulation and try to find my Plateau phase just focus on pleasure with full fast stroke (because bitch need fast n full stroke) I lasted 30 Minutes and after that I ejaculate because I want that (For tomorrow sex i want to clean my pipe) Notice 2 things when you are close to PONR there has always Strong IK, if you let your mind run wild that lead you to PONR in 0 second.

Comment

Tell her to jump on it and ride it to get it how she wants it.

When you sense PONR coming up think of something that will drop your arousal.. like checking the mail.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

10 June 2015

DAY 5 - Doing RK
                      Plateau Edging --- 15 Minutes 6/6 scale
                      jelqing --- Rest

Today Observation:- FUCKING!!!!! 15 MINUTES Today I hardly manage 15 minutes, Reach 1 PONR in 6 minutes then I have stop myself, 1 minute later I again start with slow stroke after that I was in PONR in all time 4 time I have stop myself -------> Dont know why its happen??? My pelvic floor was normal didn't get IK, I suddenly felt I'm gonna cum I was trying to focus on pleasure. so I stop edging session I'm so fucking dispointed today.........

I believe my mind lead me to PONR, I have control in arousal, Pelvic floor was normal. Might be anxiety issue donno??

Any advise Appreciated....................

Comment

ADDDING.......

Is it because I have Orgasm frequently in Sex??? I just check my personal LOG and I find I have orgasm 10 times in 21 days.

Is it Sex hampering my progress??? or it's fucking kick me back??? Because my mind learn to get quick dose of dopemain??

Please Advise.....

Comment

11 June 2015

DAY 6 - Doing RK
                          Plateau Edging --- 20 Minutes 5/6 scale
                          jelqing --- Rest

Today Observation:- Didn't sleep well, Wake up early in morning around 2 AM because of yesterday bad session of Edging so I started edging early in morning, My EQ is Low while edging around 5/10 whenever I try to erect my dick I felt that if I will keep going (raise EQ and arousal) I will cum. So I stay on 5 just try to not cum again very frustrating edging session.

Notice :- Fear of Cum, Mentally upset, dick pleasure makes worse Pre-E

Going to try next edging session on evening...

Comment

Hello, I would suggest you try meditation fr relaxation. Never edge or masturbate with an erection under an 8. If trouble reaching an erection, or if you are upset meditate instead of edge. Relaxation is very important for Prem E also. Good luck, be mentally gentle with your self and your penis.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

thanks for your advise, I believe these word keep motivate me.......

Sometime small word make a big change in your life.....

Comment

Working...
                              X