Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plateau Edging ----- A Missing Link (Lost Part)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plateau Edging ----- A Missing Link (Lost Part)

Fuck! How could I miss that in all these Months?? Jessus I don't belevie myself I'm being stupid in these all days?

I'm always damn curious about how can fuck a women hard, deep n full thurst? because whenever I'm trying to do that I ejeacualte too fast, And I beleive that if you easliy edge around 50 minutes than you can do that.

But i fail most of time to go hard, deep n full thrust (ejaculate fast), that make me think why its happening because i don't have any problem while edging i could last enough then why?? I couldn't find answer.... I open thread and still didn't get an Answer!

Today I accidentally opend sticky note and BAM!!! I found my answer........

@@@@@@@@ Premature ejaculation is really quite a simple problem- you reach the point of no return (PONR) too quickly and therefore ejaculate too quickly. So, in order to beat premature ejaculation, all you need to do is stay away from the PONR. That is essentially plateau edging- staying away from the PONR. This differs from the better known start/stop edging, where the goal is just to stop when you reach the PONR and then take a short break and start again. The reason why start/stop can be ineffective is because it doesn’t teach you to prolong the time before PONR, and therefore doesn’t help you solve your problem. By staying away from the PONR, you teach your body to resist going straight for the dopamine rush of orgasm, and over time you can rewire this response completely. Start/stop edging is useful for developing control closer to the PONR and/or for dry orgasm (DO) training, but both of these are very advanced skills. It can also be used by complete beginners to help them gain a basic understanding of edging and their responses to stimulation.

However, there is a problem with staying away from the PONR too- you don’t feel much pleasure. You could stroke away slowly for ages with a blank mind, not feeling any pleasure and never reaching the PONR, but this won’t help you either because you won’t learn to control the pleasure you get from sexual stimulation and so will be overwhelmed by actual sex.

Proper plateau edging is about staying away from the PONR and still feeling pleasure. This is a hard concept from premature ejaculators to understand because for them the only pleasure they get is at orgasm. However, this is because they are too focused on orgasm (dopamine rush) and so compare all other pleasure to orgasm, and of course it does not feel as strong and powerful. Yet the plateau phase can feel just as good as orgasm, but whereas orgasm is strong, quick and overwhelming, plateau is gentle, long lasting and sensual. To start getting into the plateau phase, you need to forget about orgasm, and try and focus on feeling pleasure while still a long way from the PONR. Don’t think about ejaculation, just relax and try and enjoy yourself.@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That's it, I was trying to reach away from PONR And this won’t helping me because I won’t learning to control the pleasure i was trying to reach away PONR!

And Proper plateau edging is about to staying away from the PONR and still feeling pleasure.

That means you have to fuck yourself!! I mean you have to endurance that pleasure until your body got used to that pleasure...... Fuck it was simple!!!

I do believe Most of guys miss this link that's why they find hard to stay long on real sex....

And its make me crazy how could i miss that??? FUCK!!!

I'm going to fix myself and I thought might be its helpful for others!!

GOD BLESS PEGYM!!!!!

You're right except you don't necessarily want to stay away from ponr, you want to stay at ponr or as close to without going past it.

Right now ponr is that plateau feeling, but you jump straight to orgasm and actually miss plateau. You are essentially changing ponr into pleasure, plateau, and in turn developing a slow, controlled build up to orgasm.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I am glad you like the plateau edging thread. I hope it helps you to move forward .
      Stop/start is actually a fairly large area of study and involves a number of different styles ,but we take your point.

Comment

It's very simple and clear we are just missing plateau phase!! that's why whenever real sex begin the feeling of pleasure make cum fast and our body aren't used that pleasure we are so focus on Only two phase

Like this ## simple edging ##

starting phase --------------- Orgasm phase

###### plateau edging #######

starting phase ------ plateau phase (pleasure) --------- Orgasm phase

Whenever sex begin and when we start to feeling pleasure our body is not used to endure this pleasure that's why we came fast instead of this our body only learn two phase that's why we came fast!
        zutsu401
        Last edited by zutsu401; 07-05-2015, 06:56 AM. Reason: Missed point!

Comment

For those who have not found it in the stickies at top of this forum here is the link.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

I asked Ammonite to develop this; thinking his direct experience of dealing with pre e would have value for others.
          WE have a range of methodology available onsite for pre e and a given individual may find one of particular benefit.

Comment

So what methodology are you going to use to "endure " the pleasure and stay in the plateau phase?

Comment

So what methodology are you going to use to "endure " the pleasure and stay in the plateau phase?

As an aside the stickies are labelled "must read" and put at the start of the forum for a reason . It should not take an accident to open them.

Comment

I do believe I'm going to teach my body n brain to endure the pleasure that is what about plateau edging,

It's like when you go first to gym we start always with low weight like 5 kg whatever and slowly we increase the weight that means we are teaching our body n mind to endure that weight during this phase we never distract our self we are so focus to endure that weight until it became habit.

So what I'm going to do is while plateau edging I'll teach my body n mind to focus on pleasure instead of trying to away from pleasure.

And this what i have felt in during sex whenever real sex begin we try to reach away from PONR however when we have starting to receive pleasure we are not used to that pleasure and we came fast.

hope this help me, I'll keep you posted on this..............
                zutsu401
                Last edited by zutsu401; 07-05-2015, 10:41 PM. Reason: ttt

Comment

Working...
                X