Opiates. Pre E and Delayed E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opiates. Pre E and Delayed E

I want to be clear in advance my intention is not to glorify or promote the use of opiates for Pre E or have any intention of abusing them.

Long story short I have a bad injury and don't think I can have sex at all without using the oxycodin I have been prescribed. From my understanding they can greatly reduce the urge to cum. That sounds great to me. But I hear that once you stop taking them even if your not abusing them they can give you severe premature ejaculation. I really want to be intimate but I don't want to at the cost of making my pre E worse. I would only be taking 1, 5 or 10mg at the most and might one more other time at a future date and be done. I always hated using them.Those that are familiar using it twice at the most will this screw my system up and progress and make it worse or is really only an effect of heavy abuse?

My opinion is that it will make it worse after you stop taking them, I've never taken oxycodin but have many other opiates, opiods, ssri's and it was slightly worse when stopping them. If you are having sex on a drug that can cause delayed orgasm, annorgasmia, or other issues, and making yourself orgasm then when sobre it will only make it much worse, imo.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Do you think using it once at a low dose will hurt my overall progress? I'm OK if it makes me quicker the next day or two but don't want to set back my edging progress.

Comment

Opiates also can lead to E.D and reduced desire among other things like constipation, brain fog etc

Comment

Hmm haven't really thought about that, but I really wouldn't risk it. I mean, opiates can be addictive and even can cause ED.
          11/12/15 Start
          EL- 5.75"
          BPEL- 6.5"
          MSEG- 5.25"
          BASE GIRTH: 6"

Comment

Working...
          X