Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should I go about treating my Premature Ejaculation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I go about treating my Premature Ejaculation?

Hello everyone, I have premature ejaculation , I believe it was caused by years of masturbating and trying to cum as fast as possible. I regret it so much , I am so insecure about it that I literally avoid sex even when I want to have it and have an opportunity, I would rather not have sex then do it for 2 minutes and embarrass myself.

I have a fleshlight STU, I just need guidance on how i should use this to help my PE. I am willing to dedicate as much time as I need per week.

Besides the fleshlight STU I will be doing exercises such as deep squats and Rk's to help balance the pelvic muscles.

Thank you
    <link removed by Admin>

I don't think theres a process to use the flashlight. Id say just fuck the shit out of it while controlling your ejaculation. I have the opposite problem. Delayed ejaculation. I can fuck until I pass out of dehydration without cumming. Since theres almost no research about my problem, in my own research I believe we both have the same problem. A near transmitter imbalance. The problem is not physical. Sensitivity or anything mechanical. The problem is psychological.

Comment

I might have some useful input here, because I've dealt with both premature and delayed ejaculation.

For me, the premature ejaculation subsided when I started having much more sex. Then the novelty and excitement of it seemed diminished and I could orgasm whenever I wanted. So my solution was to increase the frequency of sex.

But then the delayed ejaculation has come, and the solution I found was exactly the opposite. To have less sex. But honestly, that sucks, so not much of a solution. But for me, if I've had sex within the last week I cannot orgasm. Doesn't matter how great or long the sex is, it just won't happen.

In the end it's as jackxxx says, and it's all about your mental state and degree of excitement.
      "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
      Now: 8.25 x 6.25
      Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Many guys onsite have had success treating delayed ejaculation including me, open a thread.

OP the deep squats and rk will help and I can assist with training these . Others will assist with fleshlight training.

Comment

I would be so happy if I could last just 20 minutes. Hell even 10 minutes would be satisfying.

Thank you Pegasus.

I will definitely put a big Emphasis on the exercises, but I would really like to know a good plan for the STU fleshlight training. Anyone in particular I should PM to get advice?
          <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Start with the RKs and squats, but also focus on edging. Start with your hands if you can't control yourself at all with the flashlight. Begin with start and stop practice. If you get to the point of no return pay close attention to how your pelvic floor feels. Learn to identify the kegels and other muscle twitches so you can control them. Learn to identify the build up to PONR and stop stroking before you get there.
            Then when you are doing well with the START and stop, add ballooning instead of stopping. Use meditative breathing and concentration to relax the pelvic floor. When you get good with this part then start using the flashlight. Use it in positions that duplicate sex as close as possible. Learn to bring all those relaxation techniques forward into the STU training and sexual encounters.
            See LongerLastingNoobs signature. You got this. Enjoy
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              Start with the RKs and squats, but also focus on edging. Start with your hands if you can't control yourself at all with the flashlight. Begin with start and stop practice. If you get to the point of no return pay close attention to how your pelvic floor feels. Learn to identify the kegels and other muscle twitches so you can control them. Learn to identify the build up to PONR and stop stroking before you get there.
              Then when you are doing well with the START and stop, add ballooning instead of stopping. Use meditative breathing and concentration to relax the pelvic floor. When you get good with this part then start using the flashlight. Use it in positions that duplicate sex as close as possible. Learn to bring all those relaxation techniques forward into the STU training and sexual encounters.
              See LongerLastingNoobs signature. You got this. Enjoy
              So when you say "Then when you are doing well with the START and stop, add ballooning instead of stopping."

You mean to edge but then once I reach the PONR start ballooning? How long should I keep this up for? I heard you're not supposed to orgasm when you balloon.
              <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Working...
              X