Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pelvic floor is really tight when erect compared to flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic floor is really tight when erect compared to flaccid?

So I don't know if this is normal or not, but I noticed that when I am erect, my pelvic floor is really hard, like its tight. But when I am soft, it is soft and squishy-like. Is the pelvic floor supposed to be soft when erect as well? or is it normal for it to be stiff when erect?
    Start [9/15]: BPEL 6.1" X EG 5"
    Now [10/15]: BPEL 6.5" X EG 5.2"
    Goal: BPEL: 7.5" X EG 6"

Anyone? Just trying to get a general idea if this means I have a really tight pelvic floor or not.

Comment

Bump.

I have also noticed this in myself. Anyone have any insight?

Comment

Yes, this also happens to me. Whenever I have an erection, tension will build up. I have talked about it here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...y-tension.html

But I have something else to add.

When I start playing with my penis, especially if shaft is involved, my pelvic floor will get much harder. Its kind of automatic, the tension builds up as a response to stimulation. It is a constant tension that keeps subsisting until stimulation stops (when it wil go away automatically, as fast as it came, automatically).

So, Ive identified that my problem is TENSION, not INVOLUNTARY KEGELS. Also, I do not seem to be tensed when not erect or not stimulated. Dont get me wrong, I do have involuntary kegels sometimes. However, they are not very strong, cause Im already tensed up.

I have been able of reducing this tension buildup by 75% with RKs focused on anus region. Now Im moving to edging with lube with very, very good results.
        MarcusHa
        Last edited by MarcusHa; 11-09-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusHa View Post
          I have been able of reducing this tension buildup by 75% with RKs focused on anus region. Now Im moving to edging with lube with very, very good results.
          MarcusHa, I just came across a forum where it talked about penis stretching to reduce IKs where you pull the punis up and hold, and you said it helped you a lot. Did it end up not helping in the long run? Or did it get rid of IKs, but not tension?

Comment

mine is also very tense and hard when erect.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM2397 View Post
              MarcusHa, I just came across a forum where it talked about penis stretching to reduce IKs where you pull the punis up and hold, and you said it helped you a lot. Did it end up not helping in the long run? Or did it get rid of IKs, but not tension?
              Yeah, it didnt help on the long term. Maybe because I am too tense, it may help better cases than mine.

But focusing on muscles next to anus is really helping me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusHa View Post
                Yeah, it didnt help on the long term.

But focusing on muscles next to anus is really helping me.
                What do you mean by it didn't help in the long term? Did it help you get rid of IKs? Did you experience the ability to last longer only temporary? I am trying these stretches and am curious what they actually did for you on a positive note. Ill try to focus on those muscles near the anus as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM2397 View Post
                  What do you mean by it didn't help in the long term? Did it help you get rid of IKs? Did you experience the ability to last longer only temporary? I am trying these stretches and am curious what they actually did for you on a positive note. Ill try to focus on those muscles near the anus as well.
                  It helped for a while, I felt more relaxed but things did not continue to improve.

Comment

Everyone's perineum is hard when erect.
                    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                    Pelvic Floor Balance./
                    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
                      Is it? Cant you relax it?

I guess thats where I have been targeting my RKs at. And it has never helped me before like it is helping now.

Take a look:

When you get stressed, scared, overwhelmed, insecure, or tense, you will find your perineum is clenched. Don’t believe me…next time you are in a state of stress, take note to that area of your body. It will be as tight as a fist!
                      Here: http://kimberlyriggins.com/stressed-...your-perineum/
                      MarcusHa
                      Last edited by MarcusHa; 11-16-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
                        I guess that is what my question was, whether or not it should be hard. To add on to that, does a tight pelvic floor result in a really stiff erection? My erection points almost straight up and I can't bend it down past 90 degrees. Does having a more loose, relaxed pelvic floor result in a lower EQ? I feel like my EQ is way to high and it causes me to have more stimulation, resulting in PE.

Comment

Working...
                        X