Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rentars Quest To Complete Control... Progress Log

Hello everyone,

So, I've been lurking around here for the past few weeks and I've just started with some of the routines. Some background -

This is quite a new thing for me, 8 months ago broke up with a long term girlfriend(Around 4 years). At the time, it was pretty hit or miss but if the first time didn't go well I could always put in an ok second round, although as the title says I am aiming for complete control. Near the end of the relationship, things started to get a little worse although not noticeably. Now.. things are not so good! I've become a 30s/1minute man, the last time I had sex even round 2 wasn't much better! I have no problems with ED

From what I've read, having a log seems the best way. Please input any advice/recommendations/comments that you feel are necessary!

So I'm currently on Day 13 and im trying a combo of the following:
    • RK only routine for a while, in my first edging session i noticed a LOT of IK
    • Byggds arousal control program, I will be following the first week guidelines until i feel i have a good hold of it. I.e. trying to rate my arousal while edging
    • attempt to find my long lost plateau

Before this I did some work on and off but now i plan to keep track..

So far:

Week 1
    Day 1, 18/11

3x50RK

Edge 22min, PONR within 10min but could hold it back, OK control with mostly medium grip & pace, no finish, balloon 20s max before too close ponr, this is main issue, head sensitivity!!
    10x5s stretches

Day 2, 19/11
    3x50RK

Day 3, 20/11
    3x50RK
    10x10s stretches x2

Day 4, 21/11
    Edge 20m, PONR in first 10m, again very hard to control any stimulation to glans with any imagination

Day 5, 22/11
    Edge, mixed, 26m, ponr 10m, several after the first one and hard to hold back, no finish
    10x15s penis stretches
    3x50 RK

Day 6, 23/11
    Edge, mixed with some imagination, 22m finish, ponr 13m in
    Adding Imagination = v quick sensitivity and PONR
    10x15s penis stretches
    3x50 RK

Day 7, 24/11
    Rest

Day 8, 25/11
    3x60RK
    10x15s stretch
    Edge 18m, imagination causes quick sensitivity can sometimes slow down/stop RK and change thoughts to reverse, held back with a RK into K at 18min, possibly DO?
    21m, mostly without imagination, need to work on IK and sensitivity when using imagination, no finish
    21m finish, non stop, In and out imagination, struggle with tight grip

Day 9, 26/11
    Random RKs throughout the day
    10x15s stretch

Day 10, 27/11
    Mostly rest
    blowjob, struggle at the start had to stop twice but overall maybe 4min

Day 11, 28/11
    3x60 RK

Day 12, 29/11
    Rest

Day 13 (D1 AC), 30/11
    3x60 RK
    10 X 15s stretches

First day of trying Byggd's week 1 arousal control. In the dark with no noise has made edging significantly harder to hold at a 7 and not rush to PONR

Edge 19m, no finish
    First PONR 5:40, second 13 third 19, not great. Maintain 7 most of it, little imagination or tight grip jumps straight past 8,9 to PONR. No plateau, skip straight through to 9 and have to stop/very lightly continue

Day 14 (day 2 AC), 01/12
    Ballooning (to attempt to reduce sensitivity) 12m
    Edge (Byggd week 1, dark no noise) 19m total, accidental finish
    Slow strokes first 10m, 1.5 stroke/s, PONR 13m and every 2/3 min after due to sensitivity again

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    So far,It has become evident that my main issue is penis head sensitivity when aroused. When edging, if using my imagination penis head becomes extremely sensitive leading to PONR in seconds. I also struggle with tight grip, again due to over sensitivity. Leading my to my first question/reaffirmation. In order to overcome this, edging close to the PONR and attempting to increase that time every time should work, am i correct in thinking this?

Any further advice on how to deal with this sensitivity issue greatly appreciated!

Welcome man, stick to the log, if you're having trouble with sensitivity, lighten the grip and work your up, switch to ballooning as well.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

LLN, I've taken your advice and will switch to ballooning for a while. My issue is that with my imagination glans will become so sensisitive very quickly and I reach poor very rapidly. I do not think arousal is the issue, as I can still continue to breathe slowly and stay relaxed? Would you agree that this points towards my inability to handle the stimulation and not arousal?

it feels like I may have found my plateau? Although im unsure, please see below

Week 3:

Day 15

3x60 RK

Edge 20min, PONR 13min, again difficult to hold a 7 with imagination, very sensitive glans

Day 16

Rest

Day 17

10x20s stretches

3x60 RK

D18

17m balloon, no finish, 13m PONR, plateau at 5min?! Tingling all over a lot of pleasure but could keep control if slow and light grip, after first PONR very difficult to continue

D19

06/12

15m balloon, accidental finish, 5min plateau again?? Feels very good after this but need light grip and slow to stay on a 7/8, 12m PONR and difficult after this to stay away becomes very sensitive, accidental finish at 15 couldn't hold back PONR.

Comment

So, I'm back with an update! A mixture of good and bad news..

D20, 07/12
        16m balloon, accidental finish. Again, think I was hitting plateau at around 4/5min. Slightly tighter grip this time, involved a bit of imagination and couldn't push back PONR with a RK, K too weak to stop it
        3x60RK
        19m balloon, good control.

Week 3:
        D21 08/12
        3x 60RK

D22 09/12
        Rest

D23 10/12
        3x60RK, random RKs throughout the day

D24&25 11&12/12
        I was travelling here so no time alone for edging. Continued with my usual RK routine

D26 13/12
        Balloon 20m, no finish, from 17m onwards very sensitive and close to RK had to go very slow and light

D27
        14/12
        Balloon 15m, no finish

Week 4:
        D28
        3x60RK

D29, 16/12
        Edge/Ballon 20m, limited imagination, good control

D30, 17/12
        Edge 20m, no finish

D31 18/12
        3x60RK

D32 19/12
        Balloon 20m w/finish

D33 20/12
        Balloon 22m, no finish, some imagination throughout but head again becomes very sensitive, tighter grip than usual. Felt like I had more control than usual and progressing!

D34 21/12
        Balloon 26m, no finish, from 18m a lot of start/stop due to over sensitivity. On and off imagination

Comment

Week 5:
          D35 22/12
          Balloon 25m w/finish, using pictures throughout so medium pace and light grip, first day that i felt a bit of a build-up to PONR from plateau although it was still very quite quick. Feeling like real progress here as i was able to use photos!!

D36 23/12
          3x60RK

D37 24/12
          Ballon 26m, with pictures, can't handle tight grip. I realised that to beat this and gain full control i need to be able to handle a tight grip!

D38 25/12
          Balloon 25m, 15m imagination 10m pictures, no finish. Again have to be slow with a light grip

D39 26/12
          Balloon 20m w/finish
          Had sex today!Very drunk while I was out I had sex with a random. First time was extremely quick.. not great. Second time was OK, can't be sure of how long but probably 10-15min? Didn't really feel much control although I'm thinking it was because i was VERY drunk and it was about 7am after drinking for a solid 12 hours.

D40 27/12
          I had sex with the same girl in the morning. I felt like I had good control, but bad EQ? I had to keep thinking of other things in order to not get too sensitive, I think that this is the reason for the low EQ. Also, I have been solidly doing an RK only routine for the past 40 days. I think i will start to incorporate Kegels into my routine. Something like 3x20K with my 3x60RK? Anyone any comments on this??

D41 28/12
          3x60RK

Week 6:
          4 Days here where i didn't do anything. I had a lot of friends staying with me for NYE so now onto..

D45 02/01/16

So this is where the bad news comes in.. tried to edge today and it was an awful session. I felt like I had no control at all and like I was back to day 1..Actually accidentally finished at 12minutes! Tried with photos and could barely get past 3m. Went to without any photos and was ok for a but then had some minor EQ problems?! This has never happened before... .

So i'm thinking its either because of the photos or the pure RK routine. Anyone any ideas or comments on this please?!?

I've decided to incorporate some Kegels, 20:60 K to RK, incase thats the problem. And i will stop using any photos for a while during edging. What do people think of this?

I'm hoping that this complete stumble is due to not doing anything for a few days and the fact I've been solidly drinking with some drugs in the past few days.. Any ideas? I really thought I was progressing but this has set me back. Ignoring today, things are going OK. I need to be able to handle a tight grip in order for it to translate properly to sex. Sensitivity of the head and glans is definitely my issue as i can't handle stimulation there when arouse!! Do you think that with continued egding i will eventually get used to the sensation of pleasure there?

Aand one last question, LLN or any of the other veterans who have used plateau edging, how long did it take you to see results translate to sex?

Sorry.. plenty of questions but my thought is doing it in batches may be easier than daily updates!

Comment

Week 7:9/01
            day 52:
            edged twice, was OK today, first time 20m no finish. 2xPONR
            2nd time 22m with finish, again having a lot of trouble with sensitivity.

53:
            RK and K routine
            54:
            edge 20m. Really difficult session. Head was extremely sensitive

So far, I've been concentrating on the head and glans while edging as my main issue is sensitivity. I'm not sure if this is helping... So far a little progress but not much. Does anyone have any tips for working on the sensitivity of the head/glans please? I feel like this is the only thing for me to beat. What exactly is this "death grip?"

Comment

Working...
            X