Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements supporting Premature ejaculation

Hi,

Brief about me : i(26) am suffering from premature ejaculation (life long). i have tried many things for the same (Lasting condoms,sprays,massage... ) but nothing helped. i tried normal kegels (for 2 months regularly) and only change i could see was better erection nothing else and now i have started working on reverse kegels(its been 3-4 days).

Only thing which has helped me ,is wine 200-300ml 15 min before sex then i could last around sometimes 2-4 minutes but with soft erections.

i was treated with accutane around 8 years ago and had IBS afterwards .I dont know if accutane played any role in ruining my sex life but just mentioning about it.
    5 years ago i started going to gym regularly and took many supplements along(creatine, weight gainers,whey,pre workouts,post workouts,T. boosters).

Nature : irritated mostly,frequent mood swings,depressive(mostly).

I read in one of the thread here that ..

L Methionine (Anti histamine)

5HTP (Serotonin)
    and Magnesium can help with premature ejaculation.

Could any one tell me if i can take these supplements along with accutane or its better to wait ?
    I am currently on accutane 2nd course (4th month).

Note: i am not practising my english frequently since i have moved to europe so please excuse my english.
    and it was tough for me to explain everything in one post but for your questions i am available here.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome. I think it is great that you registered and work on becoming a better lover.

Originally posted by tsingh38 View Post
    Could any one tell me if i can take these supplements along with accutane or its better to wait ?
    I am currently on accutane 2nd course (4th month).
    Why don't you ask your doctor? I am not a big fan of drugs, I mean, you are 26, and taking medcine against acne. How long do you want to take it? How bout other means of solution, mainly thinking about a better diet?

many people improved using edging and kegels(reverse too). look around, hope you report back positively.
    My journey to becoming a sexmaster
    Short term goal: restoring pelvic balance
    Middle term goal: ejac. control, great EQ
    Long term goal: Multiple orgasms
    What will you do today, that will make you proud in a year?

Comment

@sexmaster thanks for your reply.
      Originally posted by sexmaster View Post
      I mean, you are 26, and taking medcine against acne.
      what exactls that means? am i too young or too old to take acne medicine ?

my doc has suggest to take it for minimum 6 months so you can say for another 2-2.5 months.
      Even i want to move natural way but when you are trying and still you dont see any results then its demotivating and out of desperation i would like to try different things.I tried kegel for reasonable time (regularly 2months) but it did not show any results. I agree that we need to follow things by heart but even minor results are big motivations ,which are missing in my case.
      But i have not given up .while writing this , i am flexing my pelvic muscles lol.

My plan is to try reverse kegels and normal kegels in 60:40 ratio and i will try these for one month. i thought may be its good idea to boost my process with supplements/drugs.

Originally posted by sexmaster View Post
      How bout other means of solution, mainly thinking about a better diet?
      i think i have reasonable good diet (high protein, fiber,carbs,low fat) but still something is there which is ruining my health. it can be because of:

i have moved to europe (1 year ago) and diet here is mainly meat and i believe my body does not absorb this all quite well.
      Sluggishness, low energy,mood swings ,acne are probably because of my diet.
      i have tried to detox my body with no success.
      tsingh38
      Last edited by tsingh38; 01-05-2016, 03:26 AM.

Comment

The only dietary change that I know of for for acne suffers is to avoid dairy. For some reason the hormones in milk make some people break out more often than others.

Seems to me there's more going on here than premature ejaculation. If you're having problems with irritability, frequent mood swings, and chronic depression that affects your ability to function and lead a normal life, you may have an undiagnosed psychological disorder like bipolar disorder. In which case an antidepressant and maybe a mood stabilizer could make a world of difference.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Have you google this? I found quite a few accounts of sexual side effects frkm taiine accutane, most of which were erectile dysfunction but premature ejaculation was mentioned. It may be one of the lesser known side effects few men get.

Comment

Where are you from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Where are you from ?
              india

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                Have you google this? I found quite a few accounts of sexual side effects frkm taiine accutane, most of which were erectile dysfunction but premature ejaculation was mentioned. It may be one of the lesser known side effects few men get.
                you are right , i just read about those side effects but i cant simply stop this medication else my acnes will return. i think i am already fucked up with acnes and PE.

Comment

The only dietary change that I know of for for acne suffers is to avoid dairy. For some reason the hormones in milk make some people break out more often than others.

Seems to me there's more going on here than premature ejaculation. If you're having problems with irritability, frequent mood swings, and chronic depression that affects your ability to function and lead a normal life, you may have an undiagnosed psychological disorder like bipolar disorder. In which case an antidepressant and maybe a mood stabilizer could make a world of difference.

thanks for your reply. but i have read a lot many not so good stories about these Anti depressants and things that once you go off these drugs, then you become more worst .

Comment

thanks for your reply. but i have read a lot many not so good stories about these Anti depressants and things that once you go off these drugs, then you become more worst .
                    Says who? What drug? Who's telling you this BS information.

I take an antidepressant, one antidepressant, and the worst thing that every happens when I stop taking it is I get a little sleepy and sad and feel less motivated. When I take my medication as prescribed I don't have mood swings or depression like before. It's like taking caffeine at the right time, a little energy and pick-me-up only without the crash.

Comment

Says who? What drug? Who's telling you this BS information.
                      the worst thing that every happens when I stop taking it is I get a little sleepy and sad and feel less motivated. .
                      Does it happen everytime you skip your prescribed dose ? because if i have to take drug to keep my mood stable and it reverts back once i skip the dose then for me its of no use.
                      i forget to mention my dermetologist prescribed me "LASEA" for mood swings and irritating nature. i will take it till the time i am on Accutane.

i will search about these in detail.
                      tsingh38
                      Last edited by tsingh38; 01-05-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Does it happen everytime you skip your prescribed dose ? because if i have to take drug to keep my mood stable and it reverts back once i skip the dose then for me its of no use.
                        i forget to mention my dermetologist prescribed me "LASEA" for mood swings and irritating nature. i will take it till the time i am on Accutane.

i will search about these in detail.
                        Why would I intentionally skip a dose? The point of taking my medication is so that I can function normally everyday, not so that I can take it whenever I feel like it. It doesn't work like that, you have to take meds long enough for them to build up in your system, usually a week or 2.

There is no such thing as a magic wand, or magic pill, that will instantly cure you of all your problems. The best modern science has to offer is medications to deal with the symptoms of anxiety and depression, and behavioral therapy to help you learn how to deal with problems and change destructive thought patterns and behaviors.

Comment

There is no such thing as a magic wand, or magic pill, that will instantly cure you of all your problems. The best modern science has to offer is medications to deal with the symptoms of anxiety and depression, and behavioral therapy to help you learn how to deal with problems and change destructive thought patterns and behaviors.
                          ok i agree with you. may be in your case you have accepted it already but its hard for me to digest this thing that i have to take medicine permanently in order to lead normal life(which others are living).

Comment

What exactly is a normal life anyways? Normal people don't think they are normal, even normal people think there is something wrong with them. Everyone has some problems in life they wish would go away. If a little depression and bad skin is all you have, I'd say you're doing pretty good.

Comment

Tsingh38, I didn't notice if you mentioned, but have you tried edging? The practice of stimulation but stopping just before ejaculation? It can take a few weeks to start seeing results. Becoming aware my of my Point of No Return (PONR) allowed me to slop/slow down during sex at the right time so that I last much longer.

Also, our bodies need fat. I try to get at least 1/3 of my calories from it. I suggest you try to add the healthiest forms of it: olive oil, nuts (especially almond), coconut oil, and if you can diary from organic/pasture-raised (butter, whole milk, yogurt). You might also consider eating eggs, they are a good source of protein and cholesterol.

I realize you may have tried stuff like this, but accutane is pretty strong, so perhaps this post might help you to not need it: https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...ml#post1169058

Comment

Working...
                              X