Very important questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very important questions!

So with this thread I would like to ask three (or two) important questions when it comes to Pre E.

First, for all of those that do have Pre E, how are your wet dreams? I don't remember mine down to a T, but when I do have them, I ejaculate immediately as I penetrate the girl. I also wake up right after.

Second, when I wake up morning wood, my IK's are ridiculous. Any movement causes them to happen pretty much until that bonner goes away. Does this happen to people that don't have Pre E? Does this also mean that I unknowingly IK in my sleep? Is this detrimental to my RK routine?

And lastly, if you don't have a unbalanced/tight pelvic floor, does your pelvic floor feel super duper relax or not tight even when your at say 100% erection? I don't quite know how these muscles are but I feel there is no way of me getting an erection without those muscles feeling extremely tight.

hopefully I will get lots of imput to these questions, thanks in advance!

When I get morning wood, I could beat it till the cows come home and net feel the urge to ejaculate. It is like a different kind of erection for me. It is there, I fiddle with it only because it is there, it lasts between 30 to 60 minutes and disappears almost as quickly as it appeared. But there is no tightness of the floor, no IK's, and at times when my wife has noticed and attempted to take care of me, I have to do a complete mind flip in order to get into the "excited" mood where I can enjoy it. Never been easy for me to explain it - even to myself. These morning wood things are a relatively new experience for me, so I am learning as well.

I think you need to further train to control you IK's if they are that strong. Having Pre-E in your dreams is another sign that further training of the mind is needed as well. You are conditioned to feel this way, you need to teach yourself differently.

Comment

I suffer from PE, and all of your symptoms are the same as mine. I ejaculate very quickly in my wet dreams, my IKs are crazy in the morning, and my pelvic floor feels very tight when erect.
      Start [9/15]: BPEL 6.1" X EG 5"
      Now [10/15]: BPEL 6.5" X EG 5.2"
      Goal: BPEL: 7.5" X EG 6"

Comment

How old are you guys? I'm 30 and I don't have wet dreams since my early 20s I think. I remember I wasn't premature in my dreams, I delayed the time to ejaculate for a really long time (or it felt like that). I penetranted the girl for a long time and then when I came in the virtual world, so did I in the real one.

Unfortunately that didn't save me from suffering from PE .

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
          When I get morning wood, I could beat it till the cows come home and net feel the urge to ejaculate. It is like a different kind of erection for me. It is there, I fiddle with it only because it is there, it lasts between 30 to 60 minutes and disappears almost as quickly as it appeared. But there is no tightness of the floor, no IK's, and at times when my wife has noticed and attempted to take care of me, I have to do a complete mind flip in order to get into the "excited" mood where I can enjoy it. Never been easy for me to explain it - even to myself. These morning wood things are a relatively new experience for me, so I am learning as well.

I think you need to further train to control you IK's if they are that strong. Having Pre-E in your dreams is another sign that further training of the mind is needed as well. You are conditioned to feel this way, you need to teach yourself differently.
          lol i'm jealous. What are somethings I can do to stop some of these things?

Comment

Working...
          X