From Pre-Mature Ejaculation to Ejaculation by Command In Real Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Pre-Mature Ejaculation to Ejaculation by Command In Real Sex

It was a long journey up to here that required dedication, patience and confidence.

When i joined this forum i couldn't last more than 10 seconds in real sex as well as self pleasure. Now i can last for as much longer as i want in real sex.

Things changed only some two months ago when i got a girlfriend. Lets not go into how i got her but let me tell you that being honest i told her everything about myself esp about my pe.
    She was OK with that.
    After a few dates came the day when we decided to have sex.It was 8th November 2015. I was anxious, afraid , nervous about how will it go. Started sex, foreplay was long, my heart was beating fast, my pelvic was getting tighter and tighter. At this point i did two things; i started deep breaths and focused on my pelvic to release tension. Both worked and i felt relaxed up to some extent.

We got undressed and got into position. I slowly started penetrating, focusing on the pelvic not to get tensed. well i penetrated only half when PONR came out of no where and i ejaculated. It took only about 40 seconds. That's it.
    We had already discussed the matter so i didn't have to worry.
    That night passed leaving me with a lot of questions as to where things went wrong... we never got chance to get together for the next 8 days.

The Second Attempt.
    So after eight days we got a chance and had sex. This time i went very slowly and it took about a minute when i ejaculated. I was careful with thrusting and would pause for the PONR to get away. I was too exited and could mange to keep the PONR away only for a minute.
    Though it was not long but i was happy at least it was better than a few seconds.

The Third Attempt.
    Two days after the second attempt.
    This time foreplay was much longer but i felt some changes
    1) my pelvic was relaxed,
    2) my breaths were deep and controlled,
    3) my heart beats were also normal like not crazy that i used to have.

When we started sex, upon penetration i was able to keep my pelvic relaxed just by focusing on it and not doing rks and i was amazed it was getting friendly. I never let my focus off the pelvic as a result it couldn't get tensed and never let the PONR to rush in and finish the GAME.

For the first time in my life i had sex with a girl for more than 8 MINUTES. I was very happy. I got confident. I felt like a MAN. Yes it was really like that. She was also happy, enjoyed the sex. I was so happy and confident about sex that i wanted to have it again and soon after 40 minutes rest we started again. Sex was amazing, thrusts were slow and medium, enjoyed various positions, could keep the pelvic relaxed very easily by just focusing on it, could easily dodge PONR, lasted 35 MINUTES and rose like a GLADIATOR. Yes GLADIATOR.

The happiest moments of my life.

After that my 4th, 5th, 6th attempts and so on kept on getting better and better.

Now i can last as long as i want. I only ejaculate when i want to just by leaving the pelvic get tense and do its job.

So guys its possible to get ride of premature ejaculation. From 10 seconds to about 40 minutes i just followed what members told me on this forum.
    That's it. Thank You PEGYM.

Hope you guys enjoy this post.

Elementary my dear....
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Salute to you LLN. It couldn't have been possible without you guys.

Comment

That post deserves some of those green thingy's methinks!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
          That post deserves some of those green thingy's methinks!
          Haha Thanks ta53ora. Much appreciated.

Comment

P.S. Made me exhausted reading it!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

being relaxed with your partner is the key. for some reason with one night stands, i don't feel relaxed and i'm a bit more nervous because i don't know the person that well or their body.

a few years ago when i was in a relationship with the girl of my dreams, for some reason i was relaxed as ever because we knew each other extremely well. i could last forever. after we broke up, i hooked up with some girls that i knew (but not on the same level of course) and i had trouble lasting more than a minute.

Comment

I gave this thread a 5 star rating to give it more exposure in the archives. Nice job watson, thanks for sharing with the community. The Deep Breaths and Relaxation is what I also use to assist with ED and maintaining an erection.

Comment

Thanks TheZZMan. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats Watson!

I will go through your log in detail to get some cues

Comment

Originally posted by Guccimayne1986 View Post
                        Congrats Watson!

I will go through your log in detail to get some cues
                        Thanks Dear.

Comment

Hey well done! Sounds like you have got yourself a good girl there too. keep it up

Comment

Congrats Watson!!!!!! Now as for my story I just got a girlfriend and to make it simple my first 4-5 sessions of sex were pretty quick like 1 min-2min of ponr coming and having to stop but eventually just bust! Now on the 6th one I fucked her for roughly 10 mins to 15 min and it was amazing ! Made her cum twice from my dick! Felt like a champ but my last two have been 3-5 mins and when she gets close to cumming I have to stop the ik's are just bringing ponr very quickly but idk what to do . Also during these sessions numerous times I have had EQ issues . The only time I didn't was when I made her cum twice . Dick was rock had no worry of EQ. This is something I'm having trouble with and don't know if it's cuz of nervousness not relaxed but she has to give me head for a lil bit to get me fully hard so k can insert sometimes she'll get lil frustrated cuz I'll go soft when trying to insert . Nonetheless it's better then where I was 6months ago where I couldn't even penetrate and I would cum b4 I go in! And also we are having raw sex but I feel like with time and dedication and patience I will get there . Only 2 weeks in of fucking and in doing pretty good seeing that where I was a while ago . Maybe I'm thinking about just being honest with her and making our sex like edging session. She cums pretty quick doesn't need 10 minutes of straight thrusting so that's a great thing for me . Any comments to help
                            Plz!!

Comment

Wow this is amazing, this just inspired me like crazy. Want to hear more on how you practiced relaxing your pelvic muscles, this is definitely my issue. I'm always tense, always anxious.
                              Goals
                              BPEL: 7.5 inches
                              MEG: 6 inches

Current

BPEL: 6.3 inches (starting 6.0 inches)
                              BPFL: 4.75 inches (always turtled prior, still does off and on)
                              MEG: 4.9 (4.6 inches)
                              FG: 3 inches (if not turtled)

Comment

Working...
                              X