what do kegels do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do kegels do

ok this has me wondering i hear of people saying to kegel it will help your blood flow and maintain your erection,
    i also heard that it helps you to last longer in bed now i wonder what it actually does
    can any one tell me
    and if it really works

thanks people

u do realize theres like 100 postings explaining what kegals are and do and what to do to help your problem

idk not trying to be a complete dick..but you are blind if u cant find that simple question on this site that question is asking like how do i know if i have a penis

dnt take it as an offense im just letting u know before other dicks on the site yell at u for a pointless post

Comment

True say mike
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

dude seriously there is a search option there are 10000000000000 threads like that choose one

Comment

Guys - One of the main reasons why I hate ************* is because of these kinds of reactions to questions. Instead of berating someone for not using the search function, it's much more productive and courteous to just HELP. Perhaps he couldn't find the search function?

karl,

Kegels can help with erection strength and stamina for starters. As your pelvic mucles get stronger, you'll be able to stop yourself from cumming when you reach the PONR by squeezing the muscle. Strong kegels can also turn you from a dribbler to a squirter. The stronger the muscles, the stronger the contractions. Here are some more threads to help you out... PEGym Forums - Search Results

Comment

gator thanks

thanks for the reply i had searched this topic but i found different answers and i wanted to no what was the actual truth .
            i rather get all my info before i go head first and put alot of time into pe

thanks for thanking the time to explain and not loseing the head like the other guys who wrote to me .

Comment

Its all good Karl. The search function on this site is fantastic, I use it all the time, you'll find its quicker to use it than wait to get responses sometimes
              August 09
              NBPEL 6.25
              BPFSL 7 & 7/16
              BPEL - 6.9
              EG 5.4
              Current
              BPFSL
              8 5/8
              BPEL 7 15/16
              EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
              NBPEL - approx 7"
              The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

I remember when i first reached out to "real pe", i didn't know the web from my dick.
                Man I am so gratefull to Jp and Mr BD, that they did not slap me upside the head and tell me not to be a dumb !@#!

Comment

Working...
                X