Ralphs improved pre E thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralphs improved pre E thread

Sorry for starting a new thread guys but I just wanted to get away from my older thread due to it just being full of inconsistency so heres the new one!

Day 2. 3/1/2016

Edged today for a total of 12 minutes. I focused mainly on the head but with one hand and hit ponr within a few minutes and of course had a tight pelvic floor. After a bit I used my left and right hand to edge to try and imitate a vagina better. I basically had my right hand on my bottom half and my left on the top. Man this brought me to PONR so quickly it was kinda bad lol. One thing I have to ask is if I get to PONR quick (which I did with this grip) and whenever I back off then start edging again, should I keep going even if PONR comes really quickly again. Like there was no reset time and after a couple of strokes again I hit PONR. I'm confused as to what I should do now?

Also did about 60 RK's holding for a few seconds and will continue to do this atleast 5 days out of the week.

Day 3. 3/2/2016

Kinda of sorta a rest day, but did do some slight edging in the shower but couldn't stay hard. Its kinda hard for me to get a woody in the shower but if I try for a while it will happen. Also doing 3 x 1 minute sets of Hindi squats. man these things aren't no joke!

Comment

Day 4. 3/3/2016

Edged for 13 minutes today with no ejaculation. Was trying to go for 15 but went to change positions with 2 minutes to go and lost my woody. Something intriguing happend though. Towards the end of my lifting session today I did hindi squats. I think I did like 3 minutes of them all together. Well just moving forward I think they might have already started to help me edge. When I started edging I felt I could have a tight grip and go super fast while mainly stroking the frenulum and still felt really in control! I also felt like I focused more on relaxing my pelvic floor which I also was happy about. hopefully more good things come if I keep up the stuff i've been doing!

Comment

Day 5. 3/4/2016

Ehhh had a pretty bad session today. Could only last 5 minutes the feeling was too good. Because I had such a bad session today i'm going to have one tomorrow. I will beat pre E! Also will do some hindi squats and RK's later tonight during/after my shower.

Comment

After doing weighted squats is a particularly good time to do hindi squats.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            After doing weighted squats is a particularly good time to do hindi squats.
            Is it because its like double working out/relaxing your pelvic floor?

Comment

Day 6. 3/7/2016

Pretty tough edging session because my arousal was on like 9-10 the entire time but was able to go for 20 minutes even though it was a lot of stopping and starting.

Day 7. 3/8/2016

Went for 18 minutes today with a tough grip and was surprised that I only hit PONR maybe once in this session!

Comment

Day 8 3/09/2016

Rest Day but did about 100 rk's in the shower.

Day 9 3/10/2016

Did 2 sets of Hindi squat holds for a minute, gonna start going for a minute 30 tomorrow. Edged for 20 minutes today and got to ponr pretty quickly which was frustrating but I still held off till the 20 minute mark which I am proud of. Also did about 100 rk's in the shower.

Comment

Day 10. 3/11/2016

Edged for 20 minutes with no ejac. I want to cure my pre e more than anything in the world, but one thing I think i'll have a hard time with is edging for 40 minues to an hour. Like I can't really fathom that or thing i'll be able to go that long without thinking of it as a burden.

I also am going to try stopping a good amount of seconds before I get to PONR rather then right before, as posted on the pre E forum earlier. I did this today and felt it helped a tad bit. Its still really frustrating to get to ponr a few minutes after I start edging.

Comment

Day 11. 3/15/2016

Edged for 25 minutes today and I must say it was one of my better sessions. Was able to actually edge with a good grip at a good speed without feeling ponr even remotely early. Probably only got close to ponr like 3 or 4 times the entire session! I did 100 rk's in the shower and did tennis ball stretch for 10 minutes and I think that helped a lot. Will do 3 sets of hindi squats before I got o bed.

Comment

Day 12. 3/17/2016

Did 100 Rk's in the shower and 10 minutes of Tennis ball stretches. I must say it really seems like the Tennis Ball stretches are helping me or loosening up my pelvic floor because my last couple of edging sessions have been great. I edged today for 30 minutes and I was even able to keep stroking when I got close to ponr as long as I slowed down. I could do this when the intensity was too much and was able keep stroking slowly and the intensity would go down. Pretty stoked!

Comment

Pelvic Floor relaxation has made a massive difference for me. Pillow Stretch, sitting Yoga position, tennis ball massage and a few hindi squats. Before I was just trying RKs, did nothing to help me, I still couldn't do one when it needed to be done. But since adding in the above stuff, I can now really control my pelvic floor a lot more and do RKs! Found exactly the same as you, I can edge much longer while keeping more control and have to stop a lot lot less.

Comment

Me as well!Squats are the real deal for me!PaulC, have you tested it in real sex, after you did the above exercises?

Comment

Not yet theGOAT. Not got anyone to test it with I still feel I want another week of edging practice (only on day 7 today) before I field test. I've had a few people interested in meeting up with me but just put them off with 'working', so sure I'll find someone when I want to try out!

Comment

I've said this many times, but you need to work up to 45-60min of edging. If you hit PONR too quickly, just don't directly stimulate the sweet spot. Concentrate on keeping your pelvic floor relaxed. No IKs. Do reverse kegels to stay relaxed.

I used to have preE. I was a 2 pump chump. Basically I started hour long jerk off sessions before I knew about edging. Jerk off for an hoir hour or more really trained me to control my pelvic floor and learn when I would hit PONR.

I really feel the long sessions are important. If you only edge 10min, you can't expect to last longer than 2 min during sex. If you can edge for an hour, you will gain control over your orgasms.

Now I can last as long as I want. I just ride the edge, using RKs and stopping during sex if I need to. There is no longer any accidental orgasms. I try to have sex and make my girl cum and when she is cumming I'll cum with her.

Just do whatever you need to do to not hit PONR. Work up to 20, then 30, then 40, and finally 60min or more.
                              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                              X