Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solved routine cure my premature ejaculation - Feedback needed - Will post progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solved routine cure my premature ejaculation - Feedback needed - Will post progress.

Hi everyone here on PEGym.

Thanks to all of you for a really great forum, where people can discuss all the things that you do not normally talk with even your best friends about.

This is my first post. However I discovered this site for about 2 months ago and have been reading a lot of great posts in here. I created an actual account for about 2 weeks ago and now I am ready to fight my PE again.

First a little introduction to me
    I am soon 30 years old and have been with the same beautiful woman for a little more than 10 years, she really is amazing. She has never complained about my performance in bed even though I always have had in mind that I would like to last longer. When we started having sex we were both young and we quickly found a routine that work for us.

How we are having sex now
    Normally I start on top in normal missionary maybe with my arms stretched since I then have a bit better control. I thrust really slowly and often we talk a bit. Then I move up to The Eagle (Top kamasutra sex positions - Netmums) where I massage her clitoris. From here we often switch to normal cowgirl, she leans back such that I can continue massage of her clitoris. and after that it is often doggy style where I am leaning forward over her such that I still can massage her clitoris. I am thrusting really slowly and often I do not thrust I just have my penis inside while massaging her. She loves it, but I would like to thrust some more. She usually orgasm every time we have sex, and when it is my turn to cum I often cum within 30 seconds of thrusting. Our sex is not at all bad, and maybe a reminder to all other PEs to remember to find positions where you still can please your woman without thrusting that much, hence holding longer.

Already tried
    I have tried many things during the years on and off. One of the reasons why I often has stopped was because my girlfriend did not complain anyway, then I got lazy. Also I often have hold it quietly to my self without telling her what my biggest dream is, so I was quite alone with the problem. Some of the things were:

• Kegels, lots of regular kegels.
    • Dry Orgasme. I have tried some once in a while by stopping at PONR and use a hard regular kegel, however I find it mostly luck and can’t do it consistent at will.
    • Start / Stop technique.
    • Condoms, however not that much since my woman do not like it with condom.

My initial goal
    Be able to thrust for 3 minutes without any breaks in doggy style holding a consistent speed of maybe 1 thrust per second.
    You gotta start somewhere and I set this goal, because I believe when I can do this I can improve more freely while having actual sex, i.e. I can slow down, speed up and have the time to adjust.

My current research
    Spread out over the the last 7 years. I have read a lot about MMO and DO and performed regular kegel exercises to master that, however not with success. I have even tried many Tantra methods, however I have not been able to feel the actual energi moving up my spine, and use that energy to continue while thrusting etc.

Recently I discovered reverse-kegels here on PEGym and all the symptoms of a too tight pelvic floor. When I get aroused I notice that I do have involuntary kegels. Also I have been suffering from hemorrhoids much of my life, since I need to push really much using my diaphragm when I on the toilet. I think these things are connected to a tight pelvic floor also. At the same time I do recognize my self masturbating dry with a light grip and not that much on the head of penis.

My new routine
    As a result of my research here on PEGym and the symptoms that I do recognize in my own case. I have made up the following routine:

• Stop regular kegel routine.
    • Start reverse kegel routine only, I will do this constantly through out the day, long pushes and short ones. (Source 1)
    • Start edging using Death Grip, both dry to desensitize a bit and with lube to get used to the more wet feeling. (Source 2)
    • Start aiming for the “plateau” state instead of as near to PONR as possible and then stop, i.e. I will basically slow down at the second I begin feeling the PONR coming. (Source 3)
    • I will only allow myself to ejaculate once a week, maybe less.
    • I will start using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to motivate myself and keep my mind positive. Quote: “If you are trying to bring excitement level down from a 9 to a 7 then tell yourself that. “Let’s get this down to an 8, 7 okay ready to go.”” (Source 4)
    • I have had a great talk with my woman and 2-3 times a week I will have a edging session with her in doggy style position, to get the real sex feeling also, to begin with 20 minutes every time, I hope to reduce the amounts of PONRs.

Source 1: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
    Source 2: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...eath-grip.html
    Source 3: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html
    Source 4: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-response.html

I hope that the above routine will train my body and brain not to rush against the orgasm.

Please do not hesitate to comment with any feedback and I will post my progress here.

I really feel that I will succeed this time!!

EDIT: My final routine that worked for me is described in the following post:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1438970

However I do recommend you to read it all, since it has been a journey with lots of insights along the way.. Good luck!.
    JanTantra
    Last edited by JanTantra; 10-24-2017, 03:18 PM.

It is possible to overtrain with rk .
    Be carefull with deathgrip

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Pegasus!

I have noticed that you yourself have been using the DeathGrip in the past and also you are uncircumcised like me. How did you perform the DeathGrip? Currently I am holding back my skin with one hand, and then I am using the other hand to rub the head and shaft. However I find it hard to hold tight and stroke due to the dryness.

What will happen if I overtrain reverse-kegels? Will I go back in stamina? And how will I recognize an overtrained pelvic floor due to reverse-kegels? Maybe I should take a day off or two in between with the reverse kegels.
      JanTantra
      Last edited by JanTantra; 03-15-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I did not intend to use deathgrip it just developed and caused delayed ejaculation which took years to get over.
        A range of effects lowered eq , lowered libido etc.

Comment

Hello brother, welcome first. I am on the same page like you.One thing that I think is very beneficial for relaxing the pelvic floor is to hold a bottom squat position and to try to relax.Maybe with RK at the bottom.I feel more relaxed after that.Make a couple sets of 1-2 minutes, and try to increase the duration with time.It`s also very beneficial for your mobility and overall well-being.I posted a thread a couple days ago that I have found my most arousing part of my penis and since you are uncircumcised, you may have the same problem, but don`t know it.I`m talking about the frenulum and particularly if you have a little bit short frenulum, but not so short to cause you problems during sex.But enough short to bend your head, when you pull your skin a little more(a.k.a when you are fully in).In my experience, this is the most arousing part, but I noticed it one-two weeks ago.And I`m into PE for 3-4 months.Pegasus, I didnt know you are uncircumcised.From what I`ve read, the uncut in general last less time.Can you tell me, do you have the same thing like me.Talking about the frenulum, when you pull your skin back?Does it bend your dick?And how do you edge, don`t you feel some discomfort?

Comment

I'm totally sure getting a relaxed pelvic floor is the key to a lot of the issue. I've noticed mine is constantly tight. Standing, sitting, anything, it's like I've constantly holding a very light kegal without even realising. So I'm focusing on a number of relaxation excerises for it and focusing on making sure it is relaxed while sitting down etc...

Comment

GOAT: I will definitely try out the squats before my next edging session. I do think that my penis bend a little when stroking all the way to the base. But I have to test it when I get home from work. Then I will let you know.

Comment

Paul: I do the same. Whenever I reach the top of some stairs, I notice that I am tense and relax with a little reverse kegel. When I answer a question from one of my colleagues I notice I am tense, so again use a little reverse kegel. I do it constantly now and hope that it will get second nature to just relax when I am tense..

Comment

Well my first edging session with this routine went really good. I used the dry DeathGrip for a session of 30 minutes. I did have quite a lot PONR but I stopped them using strong reverse kegel before it got too intense. So I stayed away from PONR as much as possible.

I did not allow myself to ejaculate and is really proud. I felt really used down there afterwards and liked the feeling. I went out and bought a glans ring which could keep my fore skin retracted every day long, I did even sleep with it this night. What a nice and intense feeling this morning. I focus on staying relaxed and hope this will get me even more used to stimulation.

Comment

Goat as I said previous I had DE at one time I then became mmo. I have no discomfort edging.

Comment

GOAT: I tested out if my penis head bends during edging, I see that it does. So now I am also trying DetahGrip with hard base strokes that pulls my head down, just to get used to that also.

I also read a post regarding the angle of the penis which you started and I now stretching my penis away from my belly and towards my knees instead. It gives a good stretch and help me control reverse-kegels better before PONR. I really feel that I am arm wrestling against the IKs now, and I think I will win the battle some day.

Today I edged for 30minutes and got alot of pre-cum but I just dryed it up and continued dry DeathGrip. I really feel it will help in the longer run. You should try sleep naked with a glans ring if you are uncut like me. I have it on the whole day now, to get used to the sensation.
                      JanTantra
                      Last edited by JanTantra; 03-17-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I just had another edging session using the dry DeathGrip for 30 minutes. I had maybe 3-4 times where I felt PONR on distance, but stopped and held it back using reverse-kegels. I try to train my body not to strive for the PONR and I believe that it works.

About my current DeathGrip technique
                        I started standing, since I am better at reverse-kegels while standing up. However I am now beginning to lay down in bed, due to the fact that this is the hardest position for me to do reverse-kegels, so I will train this position hard. Also because my woman loves to sit on top in bed, so if I can master that, it would be perfect.

When I am lying on the bed I take a tight grip and make medium fast strokes mostly focused on the mid shaft and the head. I noticed today that a nice trick is to keep the duvet on. This gives some extra constant stimulation on the head.

Also I find it a bit cumbersome to rub the head while stroking, so I have found another nice trick which is to turn my hand around such that my thumb and index finger is closest to my body. I grip just below the penis head, but still on the skin such that I can stroke back on forth with a tight grip. My hand palm is then used to rub the head of penis as I stroke. In this position I like to stretch my arm towards my feets such that the penis is not in a 45 degree angel close to my belly, but more or less straight up in the air. Also I still keep the duvet on and often place the other hand on top on the duvet on performs up and down motions with my two hands in sync like I was holding my womans head in a blowjob position.

However I do get tiny small abrasion, but it doesn't mind, I just need to get used to it. And also I am wearing a glans ring all day long now and sleep with it. This way my penis gets air and the abrasion heals much faster.

Tonight I hope to practice with my woman. When I say practice I really mean practice, not real sex. I plan to take her from doggy style and use some of the techniques with slow controlled breathing, reverse-kegels when I feel PONR etc.

I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Try also to incorporate some deep resting squats man.I really think they are very beneficial.I know it sounds simple and people underestimate them, but they really work.I strongly believe they prepare you a lot better for kegels and reverse kegels.And for the penis bending, try to pull your skin back, so your penis is bend and try to rub/balloon the frenulum and see is it more sensitive.I personally came very fast when I started to rub faster, but be careful, because the frenulum is very sensitive and you can injure yourself.I also find that when I pull my skin back and start to rub my head with my whole palm, but more like a Jelq, from downward to upward, it arouses me a lot too.I use lube in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                            Try also to incorporate some deep resting squats man.I really think they are very beneficial.I know it sounds simple and people underestimate them, but they really work.I strongly believe they prepare you a lot better for kegels and reverse kegels.And for the penis bending, try to pull your skin back, so your penis is bend and try to rub/balloon the frenulum and see is it more sensitive.I personally came very fast when I started to rub faster, but be careful, because the frenulum is very sensitive and you can injure yourself.I also find that when I pull my skin back and start to rub my head with my whole palm, but more like a Jelq, from downward to upward, it arouses me a lot too.I use lube in that position.
                            Thanks. I will try warming up with squats before my next edging session. And will try your grip tricks, they do sound really great.

Goat: How have your progress been during real sex, can you feel an improvement? And how long have you been practicing? Do you have a progress log that I can follow?

Comment

PavingB: I do not have the chat program IMO, but start a progress log in this forum and I will be happy to follow and try help you out. Then also the other great members can help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X