Having sex sometime this week.. Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having sex sometime this week.. Need advice

I know I've been posting all over the last week or so but things are finally starting to progress and make sense. Although I'm on the right route, I know that it will take time to see secure, permanent progress; but I need some temporary advice.

I lost my virginity about a year or so ago and that has been my only time and not to get too graphic but basically we rushed right into it and obviously my overly aroused brain went into shock and I IKed as soon as I entered and came in like 10 seconds. Not being pessimistic, but it was what I expected, but I was still disappointed. Anyways, we went again and I slowly got my erection back and I lasted 7 minutes and she loved it! That really spiked my confidence up. We then went for round 3 a couple hours later and I lasted about 10 minutes, which was amazing to me.

I'm expecting to have sex with a new girl in the next couple weeks and I'm afraid that I'm gonna blow my first round again. We both have talked about how we haven't had sex in awhile and we agreed that we will have fun with it but I still wanna make this count for my own sake (and hers). I'm a lot more comfortable with this girl than the last so I'm hoping that my confidence helps me with this performance anxiety.

Can somebody give me some insight on how I should be preparing for this? I know there's really no such thing as a "temporary fix" but I just wanna make the most out of this experience as I can.

Thanks in advance and I owe all of you for all the amazing support.

I'd masturbate a few hours in advance.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore958 View Post
      Can somebody give me some insight on how I should be preparing for this? I know there's really no such thing as a "temporary fix" but I just wanna make the most out of this experience as I can.
      Yep...overthinking the future = anxiety...chill out and enjoy the moment, you've already talked to her about how you'll both have fun with it, so the pressure is off. Go get that pussy!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Congrats in advance Hardcore. Take a step back, and make sure you take time to admire the beauty that is in front of you. It will get you excited but also remember that it is a fellow human being, not a video you are watching or a magazine you are looking at. Know that she is as excited as you and needs relief just like you. If you have a short trigger, remind her that she is so pretty that you couldn't contain yourself. Then take care of her orally so that she doesn't leave the party without a big "O" at least once. Tell her it would be nice to work on it again. Make her feel special in every way first and foremost. Don't simply sit there and apologize. Make the moment flow and thank her for getting you so excited. If she feels special you will be OK. Let us know.
        TheZZMan
        Member of the Month Sept 2018
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by TheZZMan; 03-22-2016, 08:23 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I know this is circular logic, but in order to last the longest, you have to worry less about her pleasure. The less you are fixated on whether she's enjoying each individual thrust, the less tense you will be and the easier itnwill be to last.

It took me a long time to stop blowing my load too fast with my wife, because I cared so much about being a perfect lover. Once I finally realized that she's enjoying it just as much as I am and it's totally not the end of the world if one of us doesn't cum this time, I relaxed so much. You have to stop caring about blowing her mind, and just try to be as considerate as you can. Expect that she will be as excited and have as much fun as you will no matter what happens, and you will have fewer psychological performance problems.
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Thank you all for the wonderful advice, it's honestly helping a lot. I definitely am going into this with a lot more of a clear head than the first time so I'm feeling optimistic.

Comment

Working...
            X