lets do this experiment,it worked for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets do this experiment,it worked for me

hi its my first post here, i just found something so decided to post here so other people try it and give me feedback.

please give it a try its very simple natural easy to do experiment.

all you need is an unripe banana, ripped can be used to but unripped is much more potent.

steps: clean the skin of banana with water and scrap the peel with a knife, just enough to clean any pesticide and pollution.

we just need the banana's peel! so peel the banana and then with a spoon scrap the inner part of peel,scrap the soft inner side of peel.so all you have to do is eating the scraped soft part.then you can also mince the remaining peels and steep it with hot water and drink the water.

its all you need to do.if you do it on empty stomach it gets about 30 min to work.please do this experiment and report back.

thank you
    Last edited by paymanz; 04-23-2016, 07:41 AM.

And what is this suppose to do for you?
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      And what is this suppose to do for you?
      delay ejaculation.it probably helps erections too but main purpose is to cure premature ejaculation.

i have to add that it need to use the spoon a bit firm to scrap the iner of peels.to extract as much as possible.

please do it guys.and report back.

thanks
      Last edited by paymanz; 04-23-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paymanz View Post
        delay ejaculation.it probably helps erections too but main purpose is to cure premature ejaculation.

i have to add that it need to use the spoon a bit firm to scrap the iner of peels.to extract as much as possible.

please do it guys.and report back.

thanks
        Have you tried this? Has it worked for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Secondman View Post
          Have you tried this? Has it worked for you?
          yes mate and it worked for me.even to a point i thought im unable to ejaculate!

there is a scientific theory behind it.for me it worked.

give it a try im so interest to know if it works for others too or not.im sure it can help at least to some extend, if dont cure completely.

Comment

Hmm...Do you get an erection while shopping the produce aisle, OP? Enquireing minds need to know!

Comment

tell me what do you think about this thing i recommended, if you suffer from PE.if you think its a weird method and cant take it serious pls tell me i can give you some reason why i believe it works.
              Last edited by paymanz; 04-23-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

It's the potassium...

"The potassium reduces the electrical potentials that causes reduction in muscular contraction thus reduces the premature ejaculation on that basis."
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                  It's the potassium...

"The potassium reduces the electrical potentials that causes reduction in muscular contraction thus reduces the premature ejaculation on that basis."
                  no if it was for potassium the banana pulp was better option.

Comment

Okay then...it must be the friggin' indigestion from eating too many bleedin' bananas!

Geeez...spill the beans then!

Comment

Just always keep a banana in your underwear...it may not solve pre-E, but you'll never starve to death!

Comment

pls anyone suffering from PE do this experiment and report back.
                        btw your jokes are not that bad

im eager to hear your report guys

Comment

You need to explain the science behind this my friend...high levels of potassium can be very dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                            You need to explain the science behind this my friend...high levels of potassium can be very dangerous.
                            ok the science behind it is big dopamine content of banana peels and the effect of dopamine on sphincter muscle and smooth muscles of reproductive system.at least its the explanation for its effect that i mentioned.

Comment

I think I'll just keep eating bananas normally. You don't need to do weird, funky crap ... the banana itself has potassium.

Comment

Working...
                              X