Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roa to cure Prem-E ( kind of progress log also )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roa to cure Prem-E ( kind of progress log also )

Well I guess im prem-E cause...
    Didnt have sex yet tho...
    But from handjob im done within 1 minute pretty much even under 1 minute... yesterday I cummed in like 20-30seconds during handjob kind of annoying to be honest.. I would like to last it longer. But its true that I didnt cum for like 2 days beore the handjob but still...
    So cant imagine how long I would last during sex...
    If I "masturbate" cant tell how long I last accurately but Idd say maybe 1-2 mins tops
    I sit thru day quite a lot.. might be issue also that my pelvic is constantly under tension.. maybe when I start hindi squats often it might help

Will be edging prob. each day ( 30+-minutes)... While cumming only on each third session...
    Will do kegels.. and Will try to do REVERSE Kegels.. which I didnt figure them out yet... sadly wish I could allready
    An will do also hindi squats each day dont know how long yet...

Little question for edging.. If I understand correctly there are like 2 ways kind of
    One classic... just stopping when near Ponr cooling down and repeat.
    Then the other technique called plateau edging I think.. can someone explain to me the difference? ( I have read the plateau edging but im still unsure )

Also for the stop and start technique ( not sure if got the name correctly )
    During sex I saw a bunch of times to use this.. and like if you are close to bust you just stop for like 1 minute and do smthing else and wait for the urge to subtitude and then can just continue again.
    I dont really understand how it works tho.. because if I try it during masturbation and wait lets say 1minute... it takes me waaay faster to reach PONR compare to the first time I started.. So I wonder how can it work.. maybe it doesnt for me?

Thanks
    Mixim
    Last edited by Mixim; 04-28-2016, 01:58 AM.

Was edging so far for like 1-2weeks or so.

So when Im close to PONR and I take a pause for like 1-2min and then start again..
    It takes me wayyyy faster ( compared to the first time ) to reach PONR literally like 40-50seconds (counted them).. is that normal? ((
    When at the start ( beginning ) it takes me maybe like 1-2mins to reach PONR

Comment

It is normal for the second PONR to be reached much quicker. I would say try to decrease the pauses as much as possible to reach plateau edging faster by balooning or if there is not spot that won't make you come try massaging your taint with your hand. It's great for sending where you are tight so you can relax that area.
      Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Working...
      X