Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came in 10 seconds :(

Hi this is my first post so bare with me

Let me start off by saying I'm 18 year old male who first had sex when I was 16. I was in a relationship and constantly having sex, with 1 out of 5 times I would ejaculate prematurely but then just wait a few mins and go for round 2.

But for the past year and a half it has been random hookups and I have noticed that I can't seem to last very long unless I have a drank a little bit at a party.

Recently I started dating a new girl while in college and she is a virgin so we are taking it slow and she only gives me blowjobs. But every time she gives me a blowjob I can't seem to last longer than a minute. And this morning I even ejaculated before she put her mouth on it.

Please help, give me any advise at all. I have tried doing kegels recently with the "kegel camp" app from the iTunes Store (costs $2 I think) but I believe that doing those kegels has made my pc muscles very tight. And I noticed that when kegeling around her I get more aroused.

I have no problem lasting longer from 5-10 mins when masturbating with lube and I reverse kegel periodically when masturbating.

Also I remember that when I would masturbate when I was younger that I would tense my pc muscles and try to ejaculate fast without getting caught.

Is there anything I can do? I'm afraid that when we do have sex, I will be a let down to her.
Working...
X