Anxiety from my prem E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety from my prem E

Hey I was wondering what I could do to relax and not worry about cumming to quick during sex? From the past few weeks edging with baby oil I have increased the time I can masturbate for by like 7 minutes.

Every time I am about to get a blowjob from my current girlfriend, all I can think about is "I hope I don't bust too soon" or thinking "how long will I last this time?". I think this is causing me to prem E because when I masturbate or edge I am happy with the time length there.

I need help from you guys getting over performence anxiety, I don't know how to have a clear mind and not think about ejaculating

Yes, its psychological and lack of experience. That same mindset you have of "I hope I don't bust too soon", should be switched to "I will plow her for an hour till she begs no more" But to change that it requires help from a psychologist. Is not as simple as turning a switch. You need therapy for that to actually convince your brain. Also experience with women will make you gain that confidence of absolutely knowing how your body react.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
      Yes, its psychological and lack of experience. That same mindset you have of "I hope I don't bust too soon", should be switched to "I will plow her for an hour till she begs no more" But to change that it requires help from a psychologist. Is not as simple as turning a switch. You need therapy for that to actually convince your brain. Also experience with women will make you gain that confidence of absolutely knowing how your body react.
      If I just repeatedly tell myself, "I will plow her for an hour" over and over again, will that trick my mind into thinking it?

Comment

I will say a lot of guys successfully get over pre e without a therapist.

Comment

Practice good deep abs breathing to calm anxiety, and remember to do that during sex. Also, get good cardio exercise and work out doing Hindi squats & yoga poses (Dog/ Cat) at the people gym, to relax your pelvic area and strengthen your RK ability.

Comment

Working...
          X