No announcement yet.

Is this a sign of a tight pelvic floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a sign of a tight pelvic floor?

So I believe my premature ejaculation is caused by pelvic floor tightness and my involuntary kegels. Whenever I get an erection, my pelvic floor feels really hard and my erection stands straight up with little give, maybe being able to bend it 90 degrees before it starts to hurt. When I am erect, touching the tip triggers an IK, whereas when I am soft, I do not get any sort of IK. I notice I am way more sensitive when erect, which I know is normal, but I feel like I am way too sensitive. I cannot push away PONRs by slowing down or reverse kegeling, I need to completely stop. If I am getting close, even stroking very lightly and very very slow will bring me to PONR. Any touch to the tip will bring me over the edge if I am close.

Are these signs along with the hardness in my pelvic floor sings that I have a tight pelvic floor? How should a pelvic floor feel when erect? Would doing a tennis ball massage be more beneficial if I do it when erect, since the floor is tighter then?
    Start [9/15]: BPEL 6.1" X EG 5"
    Now [10/15]: BPEL 6.5" X EG 5.2"
    Goal: BPEL: 7.5" X EG 6"

Yes this does sound tight . How does it feel when you do a hindi squat?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Yes this does sound tight . How does it feel when you do a hindi squat?
      This is why I am confused on whether or not it is tight, or if it is just a sensitivity issue. When I do a Hindi squat (heels on the ground, push knees out, butt close to floor) I do not feel any sort of action going on in my pelvic floor. I will say though that I am tight in my groin and hips, as I cannot push my knees that far out and i feel a hip stretch while even sitting Indian style.

Comment

I've found that if you don't do it right you won't feel the stretch. Make sure your back is straight and your pushing out against your knees w/ your elbows. I've also found that holding a 15 lb weight while I do it aids in getting a good stretch and holding the position better.

Comment

I just did a hindi squat session for about 5 minutes non stop. What I did was I would sit in the squat position, but I grabbed on to something in front of me so that I could lean back more and keep my back straight without losing balance. After the session I can honestly say it felt harder to perform kegels. I think this is a stretch/fatigue effect if I am correct.

Comment

Working...
          X