Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie help - ejaculating before penatration

Hi

I'm a newbie to this site, been looking through the site and found some in treating information but finding it a bit OVERWHELMING.

Quick info about about my problem, always been a 3 minute man, always wanted to last longer as every man would. But the last month I have started to ejaculate as I go to penetrate my partner, very soul destroying.

The past week I have tried my hand (no pun intended) at edging. But edging at about 10 minutes to start with.

Was thinking of edging, Squats/Hindu and flat footed, and maybe a reverse kegel routine.

Looked at the stickys but was not sure what the best approach would be,especially as I'm ejaculating before penetration.

Thanks

You are on track by the sounds.

Comment

Thanks Pegasus.

Hopefully so. My only worry is finding time to edge, with a girlfriend and 2 daughters finding the time to do it is going to be hard, but will find a way.

Comment

Stop jerking off. Instead start edging. Work your way up to 60 minutes. 10 min is a start but nowhere near where you need to be. Many young men have this so you're not alone.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Excellent advice above! You might also try ejaculating earlier in the day so that you're not as prone to ejaculating so soon during penetration.

If possible, restrict your sexual activity to prolonged edging and sexual activity only.

You might try a version of the Stop and Start where you aim for 5-10 "stops"- instead of 3. Once you can get 10-15 minutes on this exercise, start backing the stops down to 3 over time.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 01-26-2017, 01:06 PM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

New guy here with similar story as yours. Hijacking your thread for some questions about my program.

I'm pretty sure my problems are due to over tight pelvic floor so I started doing reverse kegels, stretching, edging and hindi squats. I plan on doing just reverse kegels for a little while and then move on to doing little normal kegels with those. I'm just a bit lost to how often I should do and what.

Currently I'm doing something like this:
            - Stretching daily as per in the thread linked above
            - Edging every other day and cumming every third time
            - Hindi squats multiple times a day, trying to hold for longer periods and sometimes doing some short on-off stuff
            - 10 min reverse kegels excercise every other day (not on the days I'm edging as I'm holding reverse kegels then anyway), small reverse kegels during days while at work etc to be able to learn them in different situations (walking, sitting, talking even ..)

I also tried ballooning today and was planning on replacing every third edging session with it (maybe the first one after cumming).

Especially interested if I should edge more often/less etc. but any comments would be appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X