Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE - Can't stop (in)voluntary PC contraction leading to ejac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE - Can't stop (in)voluntary PC contraction leading to ejac.

I am a 19 y/o male who has been masturbating for years using the "cum quick to avoid getting caught" method. I am now in a LTR and I face the problem of PE and disappointing myself and my girlfriend.

No matter what method of pleasure I use - masturbation, oral, vaginal- I cum after ~1 minute of stroking/thrusting. Once I start stroking/thrusting, I begin to feel this urge to flex my PC muscles. I have tried breathing deeply and distracting myself, but it always occurs. Even when I tried desensitizing creams and condoms, I lost all feeling/pleasure in my penis, yet I started contracting my PC muscles which resulted in a very premature ejaculation even though I felt no pleasure. I have tried doing edging/start stop masturbation techniques to improve my sexual stamina/control arousal, but I always feel the urge to contract my pc muscles after 30 seconds of slow stroking and therefore reach my PONR very quickly. And after I let myself relax and lower arousal level, I quickly re-reach that PONR due to the involuntary flexing of PC muscles.

Many people have suggested reverse kegels to help relax the pelvic floor but I have had no luck with this because I cannot visualize/feel the proper muscle being relaxed.

And to make matters worse (joke - I am blessed to have a girl like this), my girlfriend is horny af and wants to have sex all the time.

Please give me any advice at all. Personal experience/anecdotal evidence that show what caused this/how to fix it is very much appreciated.

Thank you very much

TLDR: Bad masturbation habits caused PE (I believe). During masturbation, oral, sex, I cannot control/stop my PC from contracting which causes me to ejaculation even during non-pleasurable sex.

Tennis ball massage and Hindi Squats are better for beginners especially if you can't RK yet.

It will take a long time but it will get better.
    Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Involve your gf in your process. Tell her about edging and how it will help y'all and then tell her you don't want her to make you come.

Some part of PE is mental and having someone to talk about it with will help.
      Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

probably also start jp90 to start conditioning your penis.

Comment

Start a progress thread for your hindi squat, rk workout ,yoga ,massage forms etc.

Evedything you have done re pre e training up to now is frig around by the sound of it . No long term progressive plan .

Comment

Welcome to the forums Minuteman, we are glad you decided to join. Feel comfort in knowing that vitually everyone is/was were you are at some stage and have managed to work through the issues. Some of your comments lead me to believe that while you have read a couple of articles, you probably have not done extensive research as there is a wealth of knowledge already written on the subject in the Pre-E forum. It also would be beneficial for you to look into a PE program for better overall penile health. All us guys are born with a dick, problem is it doesn't come with a user manual for troubleshooting. Click on the START HERE link locate above to familiarize yourself with all the terminology to help you navigate and get the most out of the postings here in the forums. If choosing a beginner program like the JP90 - Be patient, go slow, read the warnings and devote the full 90 days to the program. Things like squats and kegels can be done at the same time.

Comment

Working...
            X