Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Chinese exercises for sexual mastery

Hi Guys,

I'm just going to put the first word out here. I am a part of a very old school of Chinese martial arts and practices. Within this schools practices is an exercise routine that gives the practitioner mastery over their sexual performance. The routine can be done while watching Tv, music on, people in the room. I will be posting video clips on youtube in the next 2-3 months of the theory and a video this summer.

In my personal life this has made such a difference in the skillful wielding of sexual performance. My level of skill, now as to before training in this routine, is comparable to a olympic boxer versus a couch potato. I am not boasting. It takes about 25-30 minutes a day 3-4 times a week( or more if you want) until you reach the skill level you desire. Then you can ease up on the training if you are satisfied with the results.

I look forward to talking with anyone. best ,
    sun
    megadragon
    Last edited by megadragon; 02-08-2010, 11:27 PM.

well that was a huge tease.

Comment

yeah I hope this is not a pipe dream..
      as soon as you youtube this video, please post the link to this thread
      2/3/10:
      BPEL: 5.25" NBPEL: 5" EG: 4.5" BEG: 4.9"
      2/25/10:
      BPEL: 5.5" NBPEL: 5.25" EG: 4.6" BEG: 5"

Short-term Goals:
      BPEL: 6.25" NBPEL: 6" EG: 5"

Workout Log

Comment

Right that was a tease. How could u could post sumthing up like that without giving us any hints or even an idea of what ur talking about?? I gotta exercise thatll increase ur length by an inch in one week..i cant tell yall but i might post videos on youtube next year

Comment

This sounds like some of that taoist stuff we get every so often.
          Already a ton of stuff on this site re sex skills, mmo etc.
          More is welcome, so long as it isn't spam etc.

Comment

Working...
          X