Erik's swollen member progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik's swollen member progress

I'm going to track my results here for the world to see. Honestly I would rather have kept a private journal of my progress, but I can't be bothered finding a place to hide it every day. For the record, I'm 27 and I have done some PE since I was 17. I have since then had a few girlfriends, increased my confidence with dates etc. and reached a few workout/running goals that I've had. I might have had a slight insecurity with my penis size a few years back, but then again I also had insecurities with my height. But since I can actually change my penis size, and I feel I have the determination and necessary knowledge now, I'll focus on that. So let's get started!

A little background:
    • Max NBPEL: 6.125''
    • Max EG: 5.000''
    • Most of my training before this came from stretching, jelqing, and kegels. I've never used pumps or anything of the sort, although I plan on getting a bathmate for my birthday in three months from now.
    • I generally eat healthy and exercise regularly. I eat healthy partly by choice, but also because I have a bunch of food allergies.

Currently:
    • Current NBPEL before jelqing: 5.625''
    • Current EG before jelqing: 5.000''

Goal:
    • To experience having sex with a penis that is at least 7'' NBPEL and 6.2'' EG (after pumping)

This month I want to:
    1. Just get into the habit of stretching and growing my penis. Use the pomodoro timer on my phone and set it for 30 minutes, during which time I will warm up, stretch, jelq and do kegels. It's fine if I go over the time. I will do this every day, even though I know basically every source I've read (and my own intuition) says to have rest days. If I feel any pain or anything I'll just hold my penis and imagine it growing. The point this month is only getting into the habbit of setting time aside. I live with roommates, so this is a challenge on its own.

Since my first entry a few things have happened. Number one: i kept with the pomodoro timer at 30 minutes for close to 20 days before I stopped due to tired/cut hands from climbing during this period. I also moved from the house where I lived with three other guys to a small apartment with one roomate during this time, so I was physically exhausted during this time. I did notice a larger flaccid length during this time and I do remember being more comfortable and pushing my groin out more when I went swimming with friends with my underwear.

After moving it took about a month before I started up again. I started a written journal (irl) and recorded my progress starting on August 11. My focus was length at the start because I knew that the pump I would later buy would help with the girth. I did about 15 minutes of random stretching about 6 days a week. I slowly added on some kegels and threw in the occasional jelq (when my roommate wasn't home).

On Sept 7 I started doing 5 minutes of breathing (meditation) before starting the routine to get relaxed and centered. I notice that it really slows things down to a good pace so I don't rush through the stretches. It makes the stretches more enjoyable too.

On Sept 9 I get the Hydromax X30 and start pumping, while holding off on stretching, for about a week to get used to the new exercise. I still do the breathing exercise. During this time I read about how most advanced PEers seem to make their gains from "supersets" where they combine pumping with stretching/jelquing. I also read that there are three types of stretches. Lig strethces (in 12 directions plus the crank), internal stretches (can be done with the bathmate on, and tissue stretches. I slowly start incorporating stretches before I start pumping. What I'm doing today looks like (all done in the shower):

5 minutes of breathing/relaxing
    10 minutes of ligament stretches in all 12 directions
    5 minutes of tissue stretching
    3*5 minutes of pumping at full erection, massaging the penis to get oxygenated blood flowing between sets

I'm probably going a little hard on the pumping as I have noticed some slack in the erection quality. Since getting good results when pumping demands that I can get really hard in between sets I really want to focus on doing everything I can to get EQ up. I'll

- incorporate some kegels after pumping
    - do compound exercises + sprints to increase testosterone
    - do stretches when cooling down to decrease cortisol and increase HGH
    - take 5g arginine after PE to increase HGH
    - eat more broccoli to decrease estrogen
    - eat more beets do improve blood flow

I'll keep the rest of my routine as it is because I'm still getting accustomed to pumping. Today (24 hours after pumping) my size is:

NBPEL: 5.75''
    EG (average 3 points): 5.125''

I know I can definitely get bigger if I was harder so we'll see how the next few weeks go. My main goal is to have sex with a big dick, but it's so much better if the dick is really hard as I know it's a bigger turn-on. When I have sex now it's definitely more fun to show off the extra girth after pumping (around 5.5''), but it's a bit too soft at the moment. I'm really looking forward to the next stage.

Comment

A small update:

NBPEL: 5.936''
      EG (average 3 points): 5.208''

I try to do 2 days on, 1 day off. Optimally, on days that I'm feeling good and have time on my hands, I do the following:

10 minute stretch
      100-200 jelqs
      4 min bathmate at 6'', 100 kegels while it's on
      4 min bathmate at 6.25'', 100 kegels while it's on
      5 min bathmate at 6.5''

I find that this gives an acceptable amount of fluid build up. If I have a girl over right after it's just at the limit at which the penis starts to look suspiscious. If there is a way to keep the bathmate on for longer or at higher pressures without the buildup I would definitely be interested.

I find that the penis tissues feel healthier and more elastic when I do exercise and eat healthy.

Unfortunately I have to take 2.5 weeks of the bathmate due to living with family members during the holidays. I'll keep up the jelqing, stretching and kegels. I might even go pretty hard if I have enough privacy. My main focus will be doing things that boost libido such as sprints, body-weight exercises and cold showers/dips in the sea. If I wake up with morning wood I know that I've done it right.

Comment

Working...
      X