Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snazz getting more confident.

Hey all!

So I've just started getting into to PE again, after having dabbled with it a few years ago but not really getting any results as well as being motivated to do so for the wrong reasons.

I've been doing PE again for about two weeks now, and it feels good. I'm not doing this because i feel inadequate today, but because i have the possibility of changing parts of my body, hopefully for something better. Growing up, i always looked different from the other guys in the shower and for a long time i didn't know why. It turned out i was circumcised - this might be quite normal for all of you, since it's more common in the states (atleast i think it is), but in Denmark it really isn't. This gave me a lot of insecurities growing up about my penis, since virtually no one else had one like me. As such I've always been quite shy about being naked, until around the age of 16 where I just learned to accept it.

Today I've got a wonderful, beautiful girlfriend who loves me for who I am - especially my penis She says she quite likes it in fact and thinks it's more beautiful because I'm circumcised - To each their own i guess, I'm not complaining

Anyways, that's just my personal story and why I'm here - to gain more acceptance of how my penis looks, and hopefully get a little bigger. I've got a reasonably normal sized penis, but I wouldn't mind adding an inch in length over time - This is a lot i know, but I feel confident in attaining it with the right mindset and with patience. Furthermore learning to last longer is always a plus

My routine that I've been doing for the last two weeks is as follows:

5/10 min. warm-up - Hot towel and some mild stretching in all directions to limber up.

3 sets of stretching in all directions maintaining the stretch for 10-15 seconds with rest between sets.

150 wet jelgs (This will probably go up over time as I become more conditioned.)

5-10 min edging.

10 min. Bathmate pumping with a cock ring for a "warm-down".

My current meassurements and the only ones I will be concerned with is:

I normally meassure in centimetres, but I'll convert it to inches awell, so you guys know where I'm at.
    Meassured 07/10-16 - START
    BPEL: 16 cm (6.3 inches)
    EG (Erect Girth, right?): 13 cm (5.1 inches)

Meassured 08/22-16
    BPEL:
    17 cm (6.9 inches)
    EG: 13 (5.1 inches)
    I will meassure once every month and will update whenever I feel like it.

Feel free to drop in and have a look. Tips, tricks and all sorts of recommendations are welcome
    Snazz
    Last edited by Snazz; 08-22-2016, 03:20 AM.
Working...
X