Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBD's log

I started on 7/25/16

Doing the standard JP90. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here. Just weekly checkins or so. Maybe more, but who knows. I'm also doing a rapid fat loss diet to get from 230 pounds down to 185 pounds (started on 7/18 at 240 pounds).

7/25/16: NBPL 5.5 MEG 5. Weight: 230

Next update 8/1/16

Make sure to keep detailed notes on PIs so that you can find your sweet spot
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

One week in. Didn't miss a day last week. Felt fuller and seemed better flaccid hang. Weekend off. Morning wood piece likely interfered with by my aggressive psmf diet which notoriously reduces libido.

Just starting today with rice sock.

Comment

Oh. And diet is great now down 15 pounds in two weeks from 240 to 225. Thinner face and clothes fit right. 40 pounds in 14 weeks to go. 2.85 a week. Totally doable. No real change in fat pad yet. Fat coming from thighs face and some belly right now

Comment

Good week. Like rice sock. This morning only had time to stretch not jelq. Only day I have missed so far.

Feel fuller, but don't know what that means.

Diet going well down to 221.

Comment

Been a bit on/off the last few weeks. Weight is down around 215. Starting my starting strength lifting program as my back is feeling better.

Good PI's, even with not completely regular PE.

Don't know if it's the less of a fat pad, the PE, or just general increase in physical health leading to better EQ, but last night was giving it to the wife good and hard, and she was having me pause all the way in as I was passing past/behind (no not into) her cervix and she was loving it.

I still plan on waiting until November to do a remeasure, but I'm getting the result I wanted already.

Comment

Working...
            X