(has-one) LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (has-one) LOG

Today is the day. I'm starting an online log. I've been a member for almost 2 years and have done forms of P.E. for 5. After a 1inch gain and a couple years of reading I have good faith in P.E. and myself that I can hit my long term goals.
    My short term goals for now are 7.50 BPEL x 5.00 MSEG (inches). For the past 5 years I've been trying to grow consistency and technique now its time to put it to the test.
    My Routine: Hot shower warm up (5-10mins). 10 mins of jelqing at 50% - 75% (Occasionally up to 80% - 90%). Right after jelqing put on extender (Andropenis with wide strap adapter and 2800 gram springs) set at 5.80inchs and will increase extender length by .5cm(This is how Andropenis works) every 8 days, wearing the extender for a set of 2 hour sessions for a total of 4 hours per day. Immediately after each 2 hour session do 75 side to side stretches. Training Days will be in a 4 on 3 off schedule each week. Preferably Mon-Thurs P.E. Fri-Sun Rest but adjustments will be made as needed. The Training cycle with be 6 weeks on and 10 to 14 days for reconditioning. Adjustments will be made as needed.

Here We GO!

Start: 5.75 x 4.50
    Current: 6.75 x 4.70
    Goal: 8.00 x 6.00
    BPEL x MSEG - (INCHES)
Working...
X