Progress to the better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress to the better

This is my progress log, my first day to the PEgym community, i discovered about PE about 3 years ago in a website called *************.com back then i was not sure if this thing works or not, tried for about 2 weeks or so but never got the hung of it then later i completely stopped and forgot about it....I've always wanted to get gains and was not satisfied with my kinda below average sized penis, so it occurred to me again about a couple of days ago that i should further look more into this, then once i run into this pegym community with all these progress, I'm completely confident and ready to start this journey of PE.

EDIT/
    My starting stats today is
    FL 2.25"
    FG 3.88"
    BPEL 5.5"
    NBPEL 4.8"
    BEG 5"
    MEG 4.72"

I've started JP's 90 days routine today and i wanna post my progress and experience in here from today
    My goal is mainly length gains
    My 3 month goal= NBPEL=5.5"
    Last edited by BBG10; 05-11-2020, 10:03 PM.
    11 April — 11 July 2 Sept

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
    NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
    BEG 5 — 5.1
    MEG 4.85

You got this! Remember it's a marathon, not a 100 yard dash. I'm only 1 month into JP90, so I'm not much further ahead. I highly recommend reading a lot of threads to gain knowledge.
    Start: 07/05/2016
    BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
    MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
    BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
    BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
    NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

That's true bro, consistency is the key to success, lets motivate each other and reach our goals together 👍

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
      NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
      BEG 5 — 5.1
      MEG 4.85

Comment

Sure thing! We can push each other to stick to it! I've been real faithful to the JP90. I have a busy family and work life so I get up 45 minutes early to make sure I get a full JP90 workout in. While aiming for the long term goals, focus on the short term improvements. While you may not see gains right away, you may notice improved EQ. In my 5th week my EQ is way up, and my stamina during sex has improved too where I now last much longer during intercourse. A bonus on the journey to getting bigger!
        BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
        MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
        BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
        NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

That's the spirit, keep it up bro, i may not be as busy as you are right now since I'm on a holiday this month but everything will surely change after this holiday but am fully committed to this program and will finish this 90 days as my first goal...on a side note do you use the 5on2off or 2on1off routine? I'm on my second day today so, I'm planning on doing the 5on2off one
          Last edited by BBG10; 05-05-2020, 11:46 PM.

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
          NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
          BEG 5 — 5.1
          MEG 4.85

Comment

I do the 5 on 2 off routine. I do the JP90 Monday through Friday and off weekends. To me that seems best. Give your dick a good 5 day workout and 2 days to rest and recover.
            BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
            MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
            BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
            NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

D A Y 2
              Today was a good day had my normal routine as usual added a bit of extra kegels that i got from the PESG routine (100-200 kegels during the day) and i did 100 kegels during my warm up (made that routine my self dunno if it changes anything but it feels good to do something while you warming up) and that's about it
              On a side note i wanna add 30 minutes edging exercise on the 5th day of each week

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
              NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
              BEG 5 — 5.1
              MEG 4.85

Comment

D A Y 3

anothey great day, feeling the routine is doing its magic.
                I did my 3rd day as usual nothing special just added JAI STRETCHES (20) after basic stretching to my routine, I don't know if am going to far with this JAI stretches but since am only in my furst week and have a good PI's so far I'll continue this routine

"CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP, WHY STOP?"

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                BEG 5 — 5.1
                MEG 4.85

Comment

D A Y 4
                  nothing special today

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                  NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                  BEG 5 — 5.1
                  MEG 4.85

Comment

D A Y 5 & 6
                    .. yesterday I was not feeling like doing the PE because I had kinda red spots on my glans and my unit was kinda sore so I took a rest
                    .. Today I had to do it also I wasn't feeling that well and didn't have my morning wood so I had to start the Edging today and add it to my routine so today I did
                    . Warming up
                    . Basic stretching
                    . Jelqing (OK and V)
                    . Edging
                    . Warming down
                    .. I kinda did my Edging before the last set of my Jelqing because my dick became just flat so I had to wake it up a bit, just jerked off after I was done because it's my first day of Edging, needs a bit of time to adapt.
                    .. I'm gonna monitor my PI's tomorrow if I don't get my morning wood I don't think illI'll be doing it tomorrow night.

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                    NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                    BEG 5 — 5.1
                    MEG 4.85

Comment

D A Y 7 & 8
                      .. day 7 was a resting day, took a good rest and got my great morning woods back and boy I had couple of great EQ during the day
                      .. day 8 done with the first week and beginning of a fresh second week
                      ..today's exercise was just the usual routine only the warm down, I had to finish it quickly (problems of having a roommate) so just did about 7 minutes

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                      NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                      BEG 5 — 5.1
                      MEG 4.85

Comment

D A Y 7
                        was a rest day, i had a good PI's and nothing else to note

D A Y 8
                        start of my second week of JP90 and am loving it so far

D A Y 9
                        so today before i did my routine i tried to measure my BPEL since the measurement i have for BPEL are actually my NBPEL not when am pressing the pubic bone and to my surprise and kinda shocking i found out that my girth measurements were all wrong in the first place and that i added an extra inch when i was measuring my girth so i was kinda disappointed but nontheless, it better to find any mistakes earlier so now as of my initial measurements are as follows:
                        FL 2.25"
                        FG 3.88"
                        BPEL 5.5"
                        NBPEL 4.8"
                        BEG 5"
                        MEG 4.72"

D A Y 10
                        nothing to note

D A Y 11
                        Today i woke up feeling too horny with a great evening wood since my sleep pattern is fucked up these days, i usually sleep in the morning, so after i woke up i had many erections during the day, so i added an edging session (30 min) after my warm down and as usual jerked off after the session and it felt good but my dick got too tired of that long session, I'm planning on taking rest tomorrow if my dick feels this way but if not I'll finish my last day of second week tomorrow

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                        NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                        BEG 5 — 5.1
                        MEG 4.85

Comment

Well it's been a busy week but let's explain

D A Y 12
                          I was supposed to do this day to finisgfinish my 5 days of the second week but shit happened and I got busy 😣

D A Y 13 & 14
                          These 2 days were the resting days but it was rather a busy 2 days but as for PE gym, it was a good rest

D A Y 15
                          this day was the first day of 3rd week, but the rest continued as I had to take care of some personal problems but after this day, I decided to continue PEing no matter what

D A Y 16
                          I was really happy that I got back to the PEing again did my routine as usual nothing special except that I realized my morning wood is not the same, so I just thought that it had something to do with my sleeping pattern since I have not seen any other unusual PI's.

D A Y 17
                          This day I did my routine normally but when I was doing the second round of OK jelqing I did it with EQ of 85-95 which was more than usual. I realized next morning that I had a fuckin huge morning wood, and then during the day I was just more horny than usual, I thought the almost erect jelqs had this effect on me but oh well, I'll be continuing this to some extent.

D A Y 18
                          Normal, nothing special just added the second round of my routine OK grip jelqs with higher EQ.

D A Y 19
                          Nothing special.

D A Y 20 & 21
                          Finally finished my third week with a good 2 day resting amam feeling that the usual flaccid shrinking is finally over, gonna keep going.

I will probably measure my self after next week since I'll be finishing a month

From now on I'll be updating this log weekly

#Have a great day my fellow PEers#

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                          NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                          BEG 5 — 5.1
                          MEG 4.85

Comment

WEEK 4 AND MEASUREMENTS
                            Started this week and I was really pumped and decided that I'll finish this week regularly 5on2off whatever happens and gladly it hasn't been a busy week

D A Y 22
                            As usual started my routine of :
                            .Warming up
                            .Basic stretches
                            .Jelqing (OK grip and v-jelq <3x50/30>)
                            .Warming down
                            I have stopped all the other stuff I was doing, because I wanna stick to this program as long as I can without adding any other exercise

D A Y 23, 24, 25
                            Exercised regularly, nothing special to mention

D A Y 26
                            the last day of the week I finished my exercise with a good 12 min edging and my plan was edging for 25 min but ejaculated accidentally lol
                            During my edging I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had a strong erection that for once I thought my dick looked much bigger than what I used to.

D A Y 27, 28
                            a well deserved rest day
                            Although day 28 which was today I wanted to do the measurements and I decided to get 100 EQ I had to do edging which I did but I was kinda pausing everytime to get different measurements.

GENERAL CONDITION:
                            =EQ improved alot
                            =morning woods almost everyday
                            =normal and good PI's so far
                            =and my dick grew veins that I never noticed before

MEASUREMENTS OF THE 1ST MONTH
                            ==Initial Penis Size
                            *NBPEL 4.8" (12.19cm)
                            *BEG 5"
                            *MEG 4.72"
                            ==After 1 month
                            *NBPEL 5" (12.68)
                            *BEG 5"
                            *MEG 4.7"
                            i was shocked when I saw the length measurement because I never reached in that part of my ruler before while doing the non-linear pressed, I was always use to be on 12 part not on the 13 part, My Meg measurement I think was a bit lower than my 100% EQ but I think I have not changed my girth. I'm really happy with my first month gains which I think is due to my increased size of the glans when I fill with blood which is always good. I have to update my sig now.
                            I'm looking forward to what I can achieve with this commitment
                            Last edited by BBG10; 09-05-2016, 02:37 PM.

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                            NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                            BEG 5 — 5.1
                            MEG 4.85

Comment

Its been a while, life got in the way. I have continued to do JP90 here and there but was never more than a month each time. I’ve also used bathmate some time in 2018 but overall my journey hasn’t been the way I wanted and now I’m here to follow through. So not much changed from my initial measurements except NBEL: from 4.8” to 5” and BPEL: from 5.5” to 5.7”. I think this gains has been in part from the first month of JB90 in 2016 which I have eventually cemented by doing PE over the years but with no consistency.

Here’s how I started my new journey
                              since April 11, I have done 11 days of JP90 program and taken 4 days of break.
                              I have modified JP90 a bit,
                              I am doing 3 days on 1 day off
                              I have added 10 min edging & 50 side to side stretches and and
                              I have changed V-jelqs with mini-jelqs

so here’s my current routine of 3 days on 1 day off
                              10min warmup
                              JP basic stetches
                              50 side to side stretches
                              50 jelqing
                              10 mini-jelqs on each hand
                              50 jelqing
                              10 mini mini-jelqs on each hand
                              50 jelqing
                              50 jelqing
                              10min edging
                              10min warm down

I will be updating every 4 days
                              Last edited by BBG10; 05-11-2020, 10:08 PM.

BPEL 5.7 — 6.10 6.44
                              NBPEL 5 — 5.255.8
                              BEG 5 — 5.1
                              MEG 4.85

Comment

Working...
                              X