Giving it another shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving it another shot

I've tried doing PE in the past, 2 separate occasions that both lasted about 2 months without any gains (I was on the jp90 2 days on 1 day off). I was never very consistent with my routine, and like a dummy I didn't realize how important kegels were so for those 4 months I never did kegels. I also wasn't listening to my pis, and was definitely stretching and jelqing with too much force. So here I am again about 2 weeks into a new routine that I made for myself. I'm really trying to not overdue it like I did in the past, and so far I haven't seen any negative pis and my morning woods are still hard as a rock.

I started doing PE less, doing a 1 day on 1 day off. To start my first day, I did a light routine of 5 minutes of jelqing and 5 minutes of kegels. Each day I did PE, I added an extra minute to jelqing until I reached 10 minutes. After reaching 10 minutes, i started to incorporate stretching into my routine, going about it the same way starting with 5 minutes and going up about 2 minutes each day, while keeping jelqing to 10 minutes. Once I hit 10 minutes of stretching and jelqing, I think I'm going to stick with that and make sure my pis stay strong before adding more time to my exercises. I'm really hoping to see some results this time, I'm not asking for much a half inch would really boost my confidence. To any newcomers, I highly recommend listening to your pis, with my experience I've found that it's hard (maybe impossible) to make gains if your lowering your EQ at the same time. God bless and I wish everyone the best of luck.
Working...
X