Can't Stop, Won't Stop - Barracuda's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Stop, Won't Stop - Barracuda's Progress Log

Here it goes! I'm starting a new thread in hopes that I can keep myself motivated to keep on going. I'm going to try and update it daily. My goal short term goal is 8 x 6.5. Long term is 9 x 7. Current stats can be found in my signature. My routines will consist of air pumping, water pumping, Phallosan Forte, clamping, and jelqing.

I have been doing a lot of non-consistent jelqing over the past couple of years. This year in late May, I decided that I would step it up and take PE more seriously. So I began jelqing again. I added clamping in June and then air and water pumping in early August. And yesterday I started wearing the Phallosan Forte.

Please comment if you have any suggestions or questions for me! As always, thanks for taking the time to read through my progress!
    Swimbarracuda
    Member of the Month Dec 2018
    Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 08-24-2016, 11:57 AM.
    6/23/16 (Start)
    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
    3/31/22
    BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:
    BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
    Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

8/23/16

Woke up and showered. Basic Stretches, light jelq warmup. Used my air pump. I did 3 sets of 10 minutes pumping between 5-10 Hg with 3 minutes of jelqing in between. I did some fast kegels while my dick was in the pump. Afterwards, I clamped and lightly edged for 10 minutes.

I had a little bit of edema so I didn't put my phallosan forte on until a couple of hours later. I wore my Phallosan Forte for about 7.5 hours today with High Green/ Very Low tension. Tried to sleep with it but took it off in the middle of the night. Going to wear it with even less tension tomorrow night and see if that will help.

Would like to know what you guys think about this kind of routine? I'm just trying all this out so I'd like to know your thoughts. Also, do you think it would be more beneficial to clamp before I pump, instead of doing it afterwards?
    Swimbarracuda
    Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 08-25-2016, 01:38 PM.
    6/23/16 (Start)
    3/31/22
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/24/16

Wow! I woke up with one of the hardest morning woods I've ever had. It felt nice.

Morning Routine:
      Basic Stretches
      3 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes of jelqing between
      2 Sets of 10 minutes clamping/edging

Phallosan Hours:
      9 Today High Green/Very Low yellow
      16.5 Total

Notes:
      I think I'm in love! The Phallosan Forte is much more comfortable than the Sizegenetics, plus its way easier to take off and put back on. Today I even wore it while golfing and had no issues. I didn't wear it to bed last night because I felt like I needed to give my dick a bit of a break. Maybe I'll wear it to bed tonight.
      Swimbarracuda
      Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 08-25-2016, 01:37 PM.
      6/23/16 (Start)
      3/31/22
      Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Originally posted by Swimbarracuda View Post
        8/24/16

Wow! I woke up with one of the hardest morning woods I've ever had. It felt nice.

Morning Routine:
        Basic Stretches
        3 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes of jelqing between
        2 Sets of 10 minutes clamping/edging

Phallosan Hours:
        9 Today
        16.5 Total

Notes:
        I think I'm in love! The Phallosan Forte is much more comfortable than the Sizegenetics, plus its way easier to take off and put back on. Today I even wore it while golfing and had no issues. I didn't wear it to bed lsat night because I felt like I needed to give my dick a bit of a break. Maybe I'll wear it to bed tonight.
        That's awesome that you are able to transition over to the Phallosan so well!! Rock-hard morning wood is a PI that we want to see!!

Format for tracking your routine is great, but you may want to include your current tension level for the PF (eg, high green).

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
          That's awesome that you are able to transition over to the Phallosan so well!! Rock-hard morning wood is a PI that we want to see!!

Format for tracking your routine is great, but you may want to include your current tension level for the PF (eg, high green).
          Thanks for checking out my thread man! I edited my posts to include tension levels. Thanks for the tip!
          6/23/16 (Start)
          3/31/22
          Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/25/16

Did my routine in the evening instead:
            Basic Stretches
            3 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes of jelqing between. I went up to 10 Hg for pressure. But only for a couple of minutes before I decided it was too much pressure.
            I lightly edged and jacked off afterwards.
            I didn't clamp today.

Phallosan Hours:
            10 Today, Mostly High Green Tension, Low Yellow
            26.5 Total

Notes:
            I think I may try to clamp before I pump. I want to prevent edema. I think clamping before pumping will help.
            6/23/16 (Start)
            3/31/22
            Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/26/16

Evening Routine
              Basic Stretches
              2 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes jelqing between. Used a lower pressure...about 5 Hg.
              Skipped Clamping

Phallosan Hours:
              9 Today, Mostly High Green Tension, A little more Yellow today
              35.5 Total

Notes:
              Today was the first day that I just really didn't feel like pumping or clamping or anything but I forced myself to do a little bit. I was just really tired because I did it really late at night after I came home after the gym.

Note to self: Don't do the routine around midnight EVER AGAIN! Too tired to care.
              6/23/16 (Start)
              3/31/22
              Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/27/16

Evening Routine
                Basic Stretches
                5 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes jelqing between.
                No clamping.

Phallosan Hours:
                0 Today
                33.5 Total

Well....I didn't even wear the PF today. I was busy and kept forgetting to go put the dang thing on and just never got to it. I did pump though. And it felt great! I pumped to 5 Hg and I didn't feel any discomfort really. I pumped up to about 7 Hg and towards the end I went up to 10 Hg.
                6/23/16 (Start)
                3/31/22
                Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/28/16

Evening Routine
                  Basic Stretches
                  1 1/2 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes jelqing between.
                  No clamping.

Phallosan Hours:
                  9 Today (High Green Pressure)
                  42.5 Total

I couldn't pump very much today. It was too uncomfortable. I think I may have over done it the night before. Going to stay at about 5 Hg for the next week or so then maybe try 7 Hg.
                  6/23/16 (Start)
                  3/31/22
                  Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/29/16

Evening Routine
                    Basic Stretches
                    3 Sets of 10 minutes pumping/kegels with 3 minutes jelqing between. (5 Hg)
                    Clamped for 10 minutes while edging

Phallosan Hours:
                    0 Today
                    42.5 Total

I started my first day of school for this semester and sort of got carried away and ended up leaving my PF at home. I didn't get home till late so I just decided I'd just skip till tomorrow. Pumping went ok. Going to continue to stick to about 5 Hg.
                    Swimbarracuda
                    Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 08-31-2016, 07:54 AM.
                    6/23/16 (Start)
                    3/31/22
                    Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

8/30/16

Evening Routine
                      Basic Stretches
                      Edging

Phallosan Hours:
                      9 Today (High Green Pressure, Little bit of Yellow)
                      51.5 Total

I wore my PF for the first 5 hours. When I took it off, my glans were a little sensitive. I think I over-pumped my glans and it made them kind of sore. I had to take a 2 hour break. Later at night, I couldn't even pump at all or clamp. It hurt to put lots of pressure on the glans. I'm not going to pump the glans up as much from now on. Getting a little bit frustrated because I haven't been able to complete my full routine plus get the 10 hours a day with my PF on a regular basis. I hope I can get to the point where I don't have any problems and I can do this everyday.
                      6/23/16 (Start)
                      3/31/22
                      Monthly Goal - May 2022:

Comment

Originally posted by Swimbarracuda View Post
                        8/30/16

Evening Routine
                        Basic Stretches
                        Edging

Phallosan Hours:
                        9 Today (High Green Pressure, Little bit of Yellow)
                        51.5 Total

I wore my PF for the first 5 hours. When I took it off, my glans were a little sensitive. I think I over-pumped my glans and it made them kind of sore. I had to take a 2 hour break. Later at night, I couldn't even pump at all or clamp. It hurt to put lots of pressure on the glans. I'm not going to pump the glans up as much from now on. Getting a little bit frustrated because I haven't been able to complete my full routine plus get the 10 hours a day with my PF on a regular basis. I hope I can get to the point where I don't have any problems and I can do this everyday.
                        Even though your unit is somewhat conditioned from other PE, don't underestimate the power that the PF can exert (especially on your glans). It is best to start at low hours and work up methodically; figuring out the number of pumps needed to keep everything in place, yet not cause glans irritation is a balancing act that takes time. This has been my only major issue with PF (I can wear it and it feels fine, but develop glans irritation, redness, and tenderness....it is frustrating). Keep working at it, but don't feel defeated if you have to ratchet down the wear time and/or tension for a bit.

Comment

Are you wearing the glans protector cap, "Cuda? I'd suggest you do to negate glans tenderness and guard against blisters! I developed blisters on my glans last summer from over pumping & NOT wearing my glans protector. I learned a valuable lesson from that! Blisters take about 2 weeks to fully heal in order to start over using the PF! Obviously, you don't want that, so use a protector cap & DON'T OVER-PUMP THE BELL!

Comment

Good advice! Use the protector cap. I just ordered another 3 pack because I want to always have a backup.
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log
                            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                              Good advice! Use the protector cap. I just ordered another 3 pack because I want to always have a backup.
                              Even better and much cheaper than ordering protector caps from Orbison, buy gel big toe protectors online! I recently bought a 2 pack for $2 (fee shipping)! Gel toe protectors are exactly the same as the protector caps sent with the PF, IMO. Work just as well, are stretchy and even seem a bit thicker and more durable, too... Just tryin' to save you boys a little$$$!

Comment

Working...
                              X