MarsSpyder progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarsSpyder progress log

I started PE about 2 weeks ago doing this basic routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

My biggest problem has been with my EQ, I can only stay 90%+ erect for a few seconds and quickly lose it when stimulation goes away. This may be an issue with my weight, which I'm working on, but I figure doing PE couldn't hurt. Because of my EQ issue, and a curved penis with fatpad, getting good measurements is difficult so length isn't exact.

My plan is to measure every month and adjust workouts based on gains. I'm starting simple to get my penis used to the exercise and to avoid initial over training or injury. Any advice would be welcome and I look forward to sharing my journey with you fine gentlemen.

Initial (8/29/2016)
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    MSEG: 5"

Short-term goal
    Improve EQ
    BPEL: 7.25"
    MSEG: 5.25"

Long-term goal
    BPEL: 8-9"
    MSEG: 6-6.5"
    Start
    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"+
    MSEG: 6"

About two weeks in and I've noticed an increase in EQ and control. Been working with edging and now have a lot more control over ejaculation, managed to hold it off through holding a kegel. Still having trouble measuring, it's almost as if my penis senses the measuring tape or ruler and starts to shrink, but otherwise able to hold on longer. What I did manage to get was close to 6.9" BPEL and A little over 5" MSEG at maybe 85-90%, but I think that's more to do with better EQ than any gains in this amount of time.

Added the Helicopter Shakes to the routine during stretching, mostly as a way to get blood flow back to my glans and am going to start edging before warmdowns to help build control. Something I've noticed is that on days off I feel a strong urge to do PE, not sure why that is but I'm making sure to keep off days off days.
    Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/16/2016

Fantastic workout tonight, stretching went very well and didn't go soft at all during jelqs.

Considering starting JP90 on Oct 1st. EQ is currently improving, but I think doing the jelqs in reps/sets rather than for 10 minutes will suit me better and allow me to substitute side and vertical jelqs to deal with my slight curve.
      Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/17/16

Another great workout.
        5-way basic stretch 12 kegels each direction
        Helicopter shakes
        Circle stretches 5 rotations each way
        Helicopter shakes
        5-way basic stretch 12 kegels each direction
        Helicopter shakes
        Circle stretches 5 rotations each way
        Helicopter shakes
        10 min Wet Jelqs
        2 Min V-Jelqs

Wish I would have added V-Jelqs sooner, they feel great and it was really easy to keep up my blood flow. Went kinda limp about 8 minutes in and took about 3 to get it back up, not sure if it's because I was tired or what but not as bad as when I started learning the exercises.
        Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/18/2016

Day off.

Did some kegels and reverse kegels when I didn't have much else to do. Had a high libido so I decided to do some edging when I had some time, measured and despite drop in erection from when I pulled the tape out measured a little over 5" MSEG(maybe .1 but definitely over) and over 7" BPEL(not quite 7.25 but definitely over 7") Length. Lasted about 30 minutes and managed to kegel my way out of ejaculation twice. Flaccid length is starting to improve as well, turtling only happens after an intense cardio or HIITs workout and it's generally hanging lower.

Does anyone have advice for measuring fully erect? It just seems whenever I pull out the tape or ruler I start to go soft immediately.
          Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/19/2016
            Basic stretches 25 kegel count each direction
            Helicopter shakes
            Circle stretches
            Helicopter shakes
            2(4 min jelq + 2 min V-jelq)

9/20/2016
            Basic stretches 25 Kegel count each direction
            Helicopter shakes
            Circle stretches
            Helicopter shakes
            10 min jelq
            2 min V-jelq

Didn't get much sleep last night and under a lot of stress so EQ took a dive. Had to slog through the workout today with getting and staying at the right level for jelqing was difficult. It also seems I wasn't doing jelqs quite right, I was letting go of the glans when my other hand was on the base as opposed to mid-shaft. Corrected that and other than EQ issues it felt better than before.

Went ahead and measured myself with a bad EQ. Length was maybe .1 above 7" and girth was a little over 4.92(12.5cm) with maybe 75-85% erect(erect but flexible). Flaccid length is also improved, don't have a pre-PE measurement but it's around 5" BP under normal circumstances and hangs visibly lower than just a few weeks ago. Not sure how much girth will change with good EQ, but as I'm doing kegels and losing fat hopefully I'll find out in a few months.
            Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/21/2016

Day off.

Last night I started grabbing about .5-1" below glans for stretching and it felt a lot more intense than grabbing directly below. Saw the effect this morning when my initial flaccid length was 5.25" BPFL. My penis staid that way for quite a while, although it did go down after an intense workout and hasn't quite recovered. It also seems warmer than normal, not quite like I warmed up but it just feels warmer and the veins are more noticeable as well.
              Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/22/2016

Decided to change my workout to a revised JP90, keeping the stretches as written but doing the jelqs all at once for 8 minutes and V-jelqs for 6 minutes. Had a much easier time staying at the right erection level and getting back up when it fell compared to previous workouts. My penis was almost at my erect girth and about 6.5" BPEL a few minutes after I was finished, and it wasn't even a semi. Changed my mind about doing reps instead of a timer, but I think I'm going to transition to 5 days a week of PE taking Wednesdays or Thursdays and Sundays off.

Thinking of bumping up Jelqs to 9 minutes and taking 2-4 of those to do side and vertical jelqs to address my curve. Want to go more intense on girth because it doesn't seem to be noticeably changing compared to length. Considering doing the UV(https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...mate-v-uv.html) and UV(https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html) as well, but can't really figure out how to do the UV properly and the current V seems to be working for me.
                Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/23/2016

Worst workout so far. Did the stretches just fine but only 5(out of 9) minutes of jelqing and 2(out of 6) minutes of v-jelqs. Couldn't keep hard enough, probably because I'm sick. Disappointed, but will be back tomorrow.
                  Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/24/2016
                    Basic stretches 25 kegel count each direction, with 20 circle stretches after each count and helicopter shakes after that.
                    3(3 min jelq + 2 min V-jelq)

Good workout. Slowed down Jelqs and could see my veins bulging as I stroked up. Still an issue with keeping up during V-Jelqs, but not as bad as before and it took me less than a minute to get back up to the right erection level. Went soft pretty quickly afterwards, but the veins stayed bulging compared to my normal flaccid.

Tomorrow makes it 4 weeks I've been doing this. I think I've grown a little in length and a bit in girth, but more importantly I have a decent enough feel of the basic exercises to keep going in a safe way.
                    Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/25/2016

Day off.

Been doing PE for about 4 weeks now so I decided to take a measurement. Managed to edge for a while and ended up with a full erection, not sure if I managed to measure at my peak, but it was close.

BPEL: 7.125"
                      MSEG: 5.0625"

I'm going to credit improved EQ more than any hard gains, but it felt nice to see some improvement. Unfortunately I still have an issue keeping it that hard and my erection quickly plummeted, but I figure doing kegels and losing weight will help with that.
                      Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by MarsSpyder View Post
                        9/25/2016

Day off.

Been doing PE for about 4 weeks now so I decided to take a measurement. Managed to edge for a while and ended up with a full erection, not sure if I managed to measure at my peak, but it was close.

BPEL: 7.125"
                        MSEG: 5.0625"

I'm going to credit improved EQ more than any hard gains, but it felt nice to see some improvement. Unfortunately I still have an issue keeping it that hard and my erection quickly plummeted, but I figure doing kegels and losing weight will help with that.
                        Congrats MarsSoyder and welcome to the Gym.
                        You're starting with some impressive stats...much more than my humble beginner numbers.
                        I am really impressed with your progress log! Good entries. You'll be glad you've kept a log as you continue your PE journey.
                        I would also support your decision to do the JP90. I started my PE work with that about 3 years ago. I had great newbie gains after finishing so I took a break and then did a second JP90 and continued to gain.
                        Read rbi99's description of Ultimate Jelqs. They're great and really effective. I discuss them in my progress log as well. You can click on my link below if you wish.
                        I wish you continued success in your PE journey.
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log
                        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

9/26/2016
                          JP90 stretches
                          4 min jelq
                          4 min V-jelq
                          3 min jelq
                          2 min UJ
                          2 min UV

9/27/2016
                          JP90 Stretches
                          4 Min Jelq
                          2 Min V-Jelq
                          3 Min side jelq/ jelq(to the right only, to correct a left curve)
                          2 Min V-Jelq/"^" Jelq split
                          3 Min UJ
                          2 Min UV

Playing around with UV's and UJs to find the right grip and time. I believe I've got the UJs down, I find for me doing the right overhand and left ok grip works best. UVs are a bit more difficult, in the meantime I may just do V/^s instead because I find holding behind the glans give me the best Jelq but it is an exercise I want to utilize. Veins are bulging regularly during and I go down below 50% after 11 minutes which is an improvement.

EQ continues to improve. Had bad sleep last night and didn't wake up with morning wood, but could easily get a semi just thinking about sex. Experimenting with kegel routines through out the day to keep blood flowing to my penis. Weight loss might have something to do with it, I'm losing about 2-4lbs f fat a week even though some recent muscle growth has interfered with that. In any case my body is becoming healthier and it seems the benefits are extending to my penis as well.

I've cut back on masturbation to once a day during an edging routine. I like doing it a while after PE to push more blood in my penis and since I do PE at night it doesn't interfere with my sex drive like masturbating 3+ times a day would.

I've also decided to adjust my goals. Knocking off .5" from BPEL and .25" from MSEG maximum. Not only do I want to focus more on girth work, but over 8.5" seems inconvenient for regular sex with anyone but a major size queen. Obviously won't complain if I hit the magic 8", but 7.5" ain't bad at all.

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                          Congrats MarsSoyder and welcome to the Gym.
                          You're starting with some impressive stats...much more than my humble beginner numbers.
                          I am really impressed with your progress log! Good entries. You'll be glad you've kept a log as you continue your PE journey.
                          I would also support your decision to do the JP90. I started my PE work with that about 3 years ago. I had great newbie gains after finishing so I took a break and then did a second JP90 and continued to gain.
                          Read rbi99's description of Ultimate Jelqs. They're great and really effective. I discuss them in my progress log as well. You can click on my link below if you wish.
                          I wish you continued success in your PE journey.
                          Thanks.

I initially joined so I could see how to do the V-Jelqs but having a log where I can chronicle what works for me is a huge benefit I'm happy to take advantage of. Loving the UJs and will probably edge out standard jelqs with them as I advance.
                          MarsSpyder
                          Last edited by MarsSpyder; 09-27-2016, 11:09 PM.
                          Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/28/2016
                            Day off

9/29/2016
                            JP90 Stretches
                            11 Min Jelq/UJ
                            7Min V-Jelq/UV

Decided to do Jelqs and Vs all at once instead of doing sets, and I think that's what I'm going to do in the future. EQ during girth work is more steady now, recovery when I go down is getting shorter every time. Holding behind the glans seems to give the best Jelq and V, so may drop the UVs and add squeezes down the line.
                            Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

9/30/2016
                              JP90 Stretches
                              4 Min Jelq
                              3 Min Vs
                              4 Min jelq
                              2.5 Min Vs
                              3 Min UJ
                              2 Min Vs
                              20 Min edging

Over all a good workout. Decided to do edging right after girth work instead of warming down right away. Otherwise EQ continues to improve and down time is decreasing.

Noticed my penis felt sore or burning throughout the day, sort of like the day after an intense workout. Not in any pain though, so I assume I'm doing ok.
                              Start

Current (4/10/2018)

Goal

Comment

Working...
                              X