Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A log for a log

A little backstory

I've been into PE for a little under a year now, and it's been an interesting journey.

The first few months was amazing, I was doing a 5-2 split JP90, and was seeing erection quality shoot up from pretty poor to amazing. My refractory period was reduced, and I was able to keep super hard during sex with the girlfriend, which is something that had been troubling me earlier.

But apart from some small newbie gains and a lot better EQ. Nothing really happened. The JP90 got very intense for me. So much so, that it resulted in overtraining, and I had to take some rest.

The rest of the year has been, well, semi-consistent. I've been mostly doing a 2-1 routine after I overtrained, which went fine, and I tried to reduce the workload to a more PESG beginner style routine, but it was never super consistant, and every now and then I suddenly had like a week off because of work and other things that seemed to make it impossible.

I must admit, after doing it for nearly a year and not seing results, I was happy just to do it to keep my EQ good.

However, a few things changed maybe two weeks ago.

I started fooling around with flaccid bends, which seemed to put a real strain on my dick, so I do them carefully and not for too long a time. I don't feel that conditioned really, but suddenly my girlfriend was commenting during a BJ that I felt thicker in her mouth.

Also I've always been a fan of jelqing, both V's and regular. V's always seemed to engorge my penis more, but didn't seem to do much on it's own. So I decided to combine the two, doing V's and regular jelqs every other stroke, and it had a massive effect. I was getting way more engorged and the quality of all the jelqs seemed to be much better.

I might just be fooling myself, but in overall this has seemed much better.

Since I've started these changes I've seen my dick go up to 6.9" when erect during a training session (compared to 6.6" before). Not even PONR erect, just while edging during a session. The changes seem to retort back after the session, but the breakthrough is merely just that I have never measured myself this big before, so I figure it's gotta be doing something, right? And it keeps happening consistently when I'm doing a session this last week.

So I decided to bring back the log. With the new routine with flaccid bends, I can feel that I'm pushing it to the limit each time. So I'm gonna be monitoring it quite closely. I'm also gonna be focusing on describing how my unit feels both during and after, rather than just pointlessly listing what I did.

This is my current routine.

Decent warm up, either in shower or with rice sock.
    Stretches in all 4 directions with 25 kegels each direction
    50 of my jelq/vjelq combination
    Flaccid bends 10-15 seconds in each direction. Erection level between 40-60 %. Tunica should be soft, but penis as plump as possible for me to get any expansion. It might be closer to an O-bend
    50 of my jelqs-vjelq combination.
    Then I edge a little bit. I try to restrain it to 20 minutes, because I feel that any more is gonna tire my unit out.

Next post will be an excerpt of my personal log from the past few days. Hopefully someone can comment on my jelqing idea, or have some insight!

Later!

Cut in - Last week is the first time since I’ve started jelqing where I can actually see mearsurable gains. I dont know wether it’s because my tunica is loosened from the flaccid bends (performed at around 50-60%, i.e tunica is soft) or because of the new way I get way more expansion from jelqing.

The flaccid bends are definatly taking it’s toll. Considering only doing them every other day.

Thursday 15th

Off day, great erections. Lasted long in bed. Woke up with morning wood.

Saturday 17th

Work out time - 20-21 ish

Did 50 jelqs/vjelqs

Flaccid Bends in all directions. Felt kind of rough.
    Short edging session
    Measured up to 17.5 cm in length
    50 more jelqs/vjelqs
    Edged for up to 20 minutes after that.
    Walked around with penis ring, and edged an hour later.

Dick felt beat up, though I did get hard ish on several occasions during the night. Wine may have been a factor.

Sunday 18th 3rd day on.

Woke up with morning wood several times during the night.

Got easily erect for training
    Had trouble to subside my erection, had to wait for a while before it was jelq-able

50 jelqs/vjelqs

Flaccid bend, 10 secs up/down 5 secs left/right

A little edging
    35 more jelqs/vjelqs
    a little edging
    20 jelqs/vjelqs
    Edged maybe 10 minutes more
    No ejaculation.
    Walked around a bit with penis ring.

Dick got up fine after that. measured up to 17,5 cm during edging.

Off day tomorrow for sure. Interesting to see if I get morning wood.

Monday 19th

Had several instances of both night and morning wood, but nothing that was better than 8 on an erection scale, and it still felt a little tired.

Later I had sex with the girlfriend, and was able to maintain a firm and good erection throughout the whole scenario, allthough I could feel the fatiuge pretty well, and had to take some breaks going down on her, to stop me from coming too fast. Possible sign of handling my business a bit too hard. We'll see how it feels tomorrow.

Comment

Tuesday 20th

No immediate morning wood when I woke up, but it got there. Penis also felt pliable and well rested.

Did a routine today
      Warm up with rice sock
      Stretches in 4 directions with kegels. Light pressure
      reheated
      Did 1 and 2 finger O-bends in all directions, 20 seconds each. About 30-40% erection. 90 degree angle
      Dick felt fine, did 50 jelqs/vjelqs
      Had to rebuild optimal erection %
      30 more jelqs
      Edged with ejaculation.
      Warmed down in the shower, and I'm currently wearing a ring to keep it plump for another 20 minutes.

Penis got up to an 8-9 while edging, but nothing insane. I'm working tomorrow as well as school, so it's probably gonna be an off day, or maybe just stretches+bends in shower. We'll see how it feels after todays pretty massive O-bend ordeal.

Late night ordeal update:
      Gf decided that she wanted to give a BJ before she fell asleep. Full on rager. Seems like a good sign after the session.
      Sondremac
      Last edited by Sondremac; 09-20-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Wed 21st

Woke up several times during the night, and had semi's. Not full on hard-ons though, which might be because I came very late prior to bed. Woke up again, and penis seems well rested. Girlfriend toyed with it a bit, and it became very hard.

Still, think I'm gonna go for a downtuned session, just to see how it reacts. Update to come

Did a session in the shower later.
        Warm up
        Stretches in 4 directions with kegels
        maybe 25 jelqs to get a nice pump going
        then 4 directions of O-bends. Light-medium pressure

Had sex half an hour ago, it is fatiuged in the sense that I'm not able to last as long as I would like, but I had excellent erection quality, so we'll see what happends tomorrow.
        Sondremac
        Last edited by Sondremac; 09-21-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Thursday 22nd

Todays session sucked. I woke up feeling fine, but the little guy is obviously fatigued. I had a hard time reaching a good erection level, and it quickly dissapated while jelqing so I could never get a good expansion going.
          Did a 100 jelqs and then gave up.

Taking tomorrow off again, and we'll see what happends

Comment

Friday 23rd

Today is a rest day. I am hungover as shit after a crazy night on the town. Spent the first 3 hours of the day in bed with the GF. We had some very lazy sex. Penis worked allright, despite said hungover-ness. I.e it was hard and did it's job, but exhaustion is still there so stamina wasn't my strong suit.

Now it feels rather turtled. Gonna go for a long shower before work, and see if warm water can breath some life into it. Chances are I'm not gonna make a proper session tomorrow as well, because I get home at 3 am and need to be at work at 10 am, so I'm unsure if I'm gonna have the energy for it. We'll see when I get home.

Comment

Saturday 24th

Woke up and had to rush to work, but I manged to sneak in 100 jelqs and stretches in the shower. Got home at around 20. Gf wanted to go out again, and since I didn't have work on sunday, I foolishly agreed. Anyways, we had sex in the shower. Penis worked fine, nothing awesome, but it might have been work, stress and just plain exhaustion.

Sunday 25th

The whole day was litterally spent in bed. I'm taking a months hiatus from drinking. I felt like complete shit.

Did a few sqeezes before bed.
              Monday 26th

Woke up today feeling much better, if albeit a little tired. I woke up several times with nightwood, and my unit feels pliable and ready for a good session today. We'll see what happends!

Ended up doing a set of stretches, 120 jelqs, but no bends this time.
              I was a little stressed out at the time, so the session was not that good
              Sondremac
              Last edited by Sondremac; 09-27-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Tuesday 27th

Woke up and had morning sex with gf. Unit was hard, and stamina was good. All the groundwork for a decent workout later today. Should be good.

Ended up with a workout later in the day, but there was way too much going on in the livingroom, people knocking at the door, so the session in itself was not all that. This is what I did.

Warmpuo
                Stretches
                O-bend in 4 directions 15 secs each
                Around 120 jelqs. A bit unsure tbh.
                Shower warm down, with some squeezes. I'll see what happends tomorrow.

Comment

Wednesday 28th

Woke up today and penis felt good. Had sex with the gf once again. Stamina was rather good, and kept a decent hard on for the entire session. Though I didn't sleep all that much so it could have affected things. Anyways, I was happy, and so was she

Later today I had a session. I had a LONG warm up in the shower with extra hot water and did some stretches with water still running over.

Reheated and went out of the shower. Did O-bends in every direction. 15 seconds. It felt amazing with the super hot unit, and a rather engorged dick.
                  Then I ended up with around 105 jelqs and a few squeezes halfway inbetween

Session felt heavy, but very productive. Got a great expensive. Gonna see if I can copy the feat during the weekend with some really good warm up. Might have had a lightbulb moment here in regards to heat.

Comment

Thursday 29th

Woke up several times during the night with nightwood, and quickly hoisted the mainsail for the morning as well.
                    Though I still feel like it's time to take a one day break

We'll see what happends today.

Comment

Friday 30th

I only managed a short session in the shower this day.
                      50 or so jelqs, stretches and some squeezes. I had sex one hour later which was okay, but dick was stilla bit fatigued.
                      Saturday 1st.
                      I was home alone for first time in a while, and had a good session.
                      Warm up, stretches, bends in all directions for 10 secs. 100+ jelqs, and then I went to work.

Sunday
                      2nd

Spent the whole day working, which was fine because I needed a rest day. Very little sleep as well.

Monday 3rd
                      Had the day off work, and was home alone. I had a massive session. Edged early on in the day.
                      Waited until almost midnight again to do my routine.
                      Long warm up in the shower, managed a solid 120 jelqs, and they were very intense. Dick felt fatigue for quite a while, in addition to me doing squeezes, and edging with ejaculating
                      Tuesday 4th

Dick is feeling fine. Gonna get ready for a session soon.

Comment

Tuesday 4th of october

Just finnished my session.
                        Looong warmup, because tonight I was trying supraslammers. After 1 year of PE, I figured it was worth a go.
                        Stretches while in super hot shower.
                        100 medium jelqs to just get things going, then I did 6 supra slammers. I've read the articles, watched the video, I felt pretty good about it. Dick felt massive. Nothing broken just yet hehehe.
                        Curious to see how I feel tomorrow. Gonna try to get them better next time, but my EQ stayed in the +80% all session, and it was actually quite pleasureable. I was tempted to go on, but better reserve myself.
                        If this becomes a routine, I'll keep on adding one slam a week or so.

Onwards and outwards?

Comment

October 5th

A little nightwood, no morningwood this day. Dick feels a little tired. It's rest day anyway. He got up just fine, but it's not as effortless as I would like it to be. We'll see tomorrow!

Comment

October 6th

Woke up today, and despite lack of sleep, awesome morning wood. Super hard, and lasted for a long time. Gonna go for a session before work, though probably a little lighter than last time.

Update:

Just finnished my session. My dick wasn't a 100 in shape, but maybe 90 ish?
                            Anyways, I did a long warm up, some stretches, around 7 minutes of jelqing and finnished with 4 supra slammers. Gonna take tomorrow off, and see how it plays out.

I'm consistently getting a good expansion and leaving my dick bigger after a session. Now I just need to make sure it gets some rest.
                            Sondremac
                            Last edited by Sondremac; 10-06-2016, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Update October 7th

Today my girlfriend woke me up giving me a blow job, because quote: "It looked so big, hard and swollen"

Needless to say my morning EQ was insane, and the perfect start of the day. Still making it a rest day, and seeing how my unit is.

Training resumes on sunday!

Comment

Working...
                              X