Getinbig's Sliding ULIs and Ultimate Sliding ULI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getinbig's Sliding ULIs and Ultimate Sliding ULI

I've been blessed with some really nice girth gains since I began PE. I attribute my early gains to my JP90 work and the Ultimate Jelqs described by rbi99.

Since I've been clamping I've made some nice additional girth gains. I think this is a combination of clamping which is great for girth, as well as my Sliding ULIs, which are always a part of my clamping sessions.

My Sliding ULIs are described in my progress log which you can click on below in my signature...but basically, while I'm clamped and lubed, I begin like a standard ULI (
    I do a manual clamp at the base of my shaft right in front of my clamp) and then slide my OK grip up toward my glans...very slowly. I do this repeatedly during my extended clamping sessions. A more detailed description of how I begin and do my Ultimate Sliding ULI.

The Ultimate Sliding ULI begins by first pressing my clamp against my pubic bone while I kegel about 10-15 times. This really engorges my shaft and glans. Don't overdo this, though. I've actually popped (broken) a lot of clamps from the expansion that seems to overwhelm the clamp setting. After my kegels, I do a manual clamp at the base of my shaft right in front of my clamp and do my sliding ULI toward my glans. I do this very slowly and with a firm OK grip. It takes me 15-30 seconds depending on how slowly I'm sliding and squeezing toward my glans.

I think this is very effective for shaft girth and helping increase the size of my glans. My glans has nicely kept up with my shaft and base girth gains. The Ultimate Sliding ULI is fun to perform and feels good as well. Just make sure you are well conditioned before doing such advanced work. Hope this helps you with your pursuit of girth!
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log
Working...
X