gioforchio's path to a longer dong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gioforchio's path to a longer dong

After trying out pe for about 3 weeks earlier this year and gaining 0.2" in BPEL and BPFLS, here I go again
    Posting lengths in cm for now since it's easier for me.

Starting stats(26/09/2016):

BPFLS =17.5
    BPEL =17.0
    EG =14.0 equal at base and midshaft

Flaccid = about 10x11

1st log coming in just a few hours

Yesterday I couldn't get my first session in for a bunch of reasons, so I started today. All went fine, I forgot some circles at the beginning so I did some more at the end. For whatever reason my dick has to get as hard as possibile when jelqing, I guess I'll have to build my way up to 150/90 jelqs starting from the 45/27 I did today. Not a lot, but it's still a start, and I'm looking for length over girth so it's not a problem.

I also did some edging for about 30-40 minutes (hours before the jp90 session) and damn it felt great. Can't wait till my next "workout"

Comment

Don't jelq fully erect!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
        Don't jelq fully erect!
        ...because that's just wanking off!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Day 2
          Today everything felt better, especially the jelqs; I've found out that watching embarassing videos helps a lot with not making my buddy feel like it's steel, thus making longer sets of jelqing possible without interrupting. Sets of 20/12 jelqs/v-jelqs.

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
          Don't jelq fully erect!
          Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          ...because that's just wanking off!
          Thanks for the advice, in fact after the first 3/4 reps my d got so hard I thought it was an alternative masturbation technique lol

Comment

Multi-day post

On day 4/5 I didn't feel like doing pe. I was exhausted. I usually pe'd in the late evening, but on those day I postponed the training to the morning after. Did no jelqs on those days.

Day 7
            Today was a great day. I was about to go to bed when I remembered I didn't do pe. I simply didn't want to do it. But that's what separates boys from men, I busted my ass to get a full length session and 10/10 *3 jelqs/vjelqs plus other 15 jelqs at the end. I'm feeling awesome. I remember when on day 5 I was like "Pff, let's just go to bed, I'll maybe do that tomorrow". That wasn't my mentality today. I just killed the routine today. I even wanted to quit after doing length, thinking "I don't need this, I'm thick anyway" but I stayed there and did those f'ing jelqs. I'm sure hard work will pay off.

Comment

Working...
            X