New to PEing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEing

I am 52 and just started PEing. I had to take a break because I think I overworked my unit. I wasnt getting my usual morning wood. I also noticed it has become more difficult to get aroused. Is this normal?
    Newbie 50+

BPEL 6.5"
    BPFSL 6"
    FG 3.75"
    80% EG 5"

new

Originally posted by shytsidun View Post
    I am 52 and just started PEing. I had to take a break because I think I overworked my unit. I wasnt getting my usual morning wood. I also noticed it has become more difficult to get aroused. Is this normal?
    Yes it is . Probably because of too much , too soon . One of the things you'll learn , is to take it slowly till your dick gets conditioned . I use my wood as a way to see if I'm overworking . It's difficult , but let it be a few days and you'll be fine .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by shytsidun View Post
      When in doubt, back off and slow down. This is not a race. You are only 52: there is plenty of time to get it right!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

hey shy welcome, how long have you been doing pe couple of days? a week?
        29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
        EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
        NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
        EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
        EG-6"

Comment

I started with 4 days last week and stopped. I'm sure I overworked my unit.
          Newbie 50+

BPEL 6.5"
          BPFSL 6"
          FG 3.75"
          80% EG 5"

Comment

loseing morning wood with in the first couple of weeks is pretty common, if it were me i would continue with pe for another week or so and then take it from there the same thing happend to me and i keep going and made progress this might not be the case for every1 just my opionion good luck
            29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
            EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
            NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
            EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
            EG-6"

Comment

Working...