Scott's Bathmate Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's Bathmate Adventure

Hello all, as promised, I will keep an update log of my adventure with the Bathmate pump. I plan to use until end of this year and then evaluate progress. I may then look at different products depending on how I have got on.

Product: Bathmate XX30.

Flacid length currently 4.3"
    BPEL currently 6.3"

Routine

Morning Shower everyday sometimes in evening too.
    5 Minute warm up
    Some light stretching / jelqing
    3-5 minutes in the pump - fairly low pressure. I'm currently experiencing issues with my member getting squashed against the side in the tube. Ususally occurs when I go in with little or no erection. May look at an XX40 to combat this.
    Light stretching / jelqing to finish.

I have a bath once a week. Have found better pumping sessions in the bath thus far.

Will update next week. Any pointers or advice always appreciated. As I am not fully comfortable with the pump, I am keeping sessions low. Will try and add a couple of minutes on next week, pending whether I change for the XX40.
    Started 10/10/16
    BPEL: 6.4"
    NBPEL: 6"
    MSEG: 5.3

Jan 2017 (5 mins post pump)
    BPEL: 6.8"
    MSEG: 6.0

The Holy Grail
    BPEL: 8.0"

Update on the side sticking problem, Lube helps!
    Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Update for 20th October

Had a great morning session. Experimented with using lube (baby oil) with the Bathmate and it certainly helped move me along the cylinder rather than pushing and getting stuck on the side. Resulted in a more satisfying training session. My libido isn't great at the moment because work is so stressful and busy so EQ in terms of keeping it up isn't great. However the time it is, it feels more positive. Had a rest this morning but will do a workout in the bath this evening.
      Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Update for 24th October

Had a couple of days off over the weekend but resumed last night in the bath with the pump. Took two 5 minute sessions after warm up. First one pumping to 5" on the tube and the second session I pumped up to just over 6" Felt fairly comfortable. Morning Wood is improving i've noticed. Had another pump this morning in the shower. 3 minutes at 6" followed by some manual stretching. From reading other posts I feel I'm not pushing myself at the moment but no need as I can feel some healthier PI down below so will proceed as planned.
        Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Good luck on your journeys!

The oil is a good touch, it will also help lube the valve as it can get stuck.

Are your going for length or girth?
          Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
          Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
          Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
          Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Stealtheman, it's more length to be honest but early stages I am trying to get EQ up and have better control on PE. Reading the posts, there does not seem to be too much significant lengthening support for pumping so may seek other ways for length. What are your thoughts with it?

Update for 28th October

Managed to get a session in Wednesday. Usual 2 x 5 minutes in between warm up and warm down. Trying to pump more for 1 minute at the end of the intervals. Girth gains look encouraging.

I have also bought some Maca / L'argenin supplement as a general mood booster and see if it boosts EQ further. Had a phenomenal erection this morning. Absolutely solid 10/10. First one of those in a long time.
            Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Update 1st November

Few light sessions to report. Had a terrible one in the bath last night. Real issues with testicles getting in the way but went again this morning in the shower and no such problems. Looking to pump to 6.5 in the tube this evening. Measurement coming in 10 days so will be interesting to see what's been going on. Thoughts are girth is more prominent.
              Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Good session in the bath last night. A question for someone who is more experienced with pumping. I'm up to just under 6.5 in the tube (x30) and fairly comfortable. Beyond this, you really start to feel the strain. Do I push over the pain barrier for a short burst, stay under it or go through and hold myself regardless of the pain. When I say pain, it's a pulling feeling at the base and just under the glands.

Shower this morning was also good. Used a condom from a reference in another thread. Worked well.

Waking up with a semi most mornings.

I'm a bit down from the sex with my partner Tuesday night. Condom fright made me go soft which was a shame as once it was off and me in her mouth, EQ went back up to 10/10.
                Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Update 5th

Rest day today but last night was excellent. Shower session with the pump and saw GF afterwards. EQ 9/10 and visually it looked very healthy. Introduced a few bathmate stretches, only very lightly but today you can feel this. Will revisit the concept more, albeit slowly and steadily.
                  Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Congratulations on your progress thus far with the bathmate. Keep it up. I'm sure you will continue to see good results. Out of curiosity, did you fill your girlfriend in on your routine?
                    Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                    EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                    EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                    EG : 6"

My progress log :
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

I haven't yet. I am in the early stages so perhaps in time
                      Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

nice little log u got here mate. I see the bathmate is what your routine is focused around, thats good. Im a firm believer in the BM, its given me great gains. Ill follow along. Also, if u want some stuff to add in to your routine, ur free to check out my log.
                        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Btw, dont tell ur gf! Keep it a secret, that way if she says "it feels bigger", then that means it really fukn validation on ur gains. When u start getting those first unprovoked compliments, ur ego boost will be skyrocket haha
                          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Yeh thanks Beefster, I have been looking at your log and taking some pointers from it thank you. Had a great session in the bath last night. I'm getting to 6.5 quite easily now so am using this as a warm up pump for the first set of 5 minutes. By the end of the third set, I was almost at 7" and feeling comfortable to be able to go more. I didn't, but there is definitely some conditioning going on here which give me confidence in the routine.

I'm introducing more manual work in between pumps too.

I will await potential comments from the GF. If I can overcome this bloody condom stage fright anyway. I'm only getting a 6/7 out of 10 EQ during sex currently. Need to work on this.

Will further add a point on the use of L'argenine and Maca root though. Blimey it really seems to have a positive affect on EQ.
                            scotty_bigdoggy
                            Last edited by scotty_bigdoggy; 11-07-2016, 03:08 PM.
                            Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment

Update 9th November 16

Beginning to really favor the bath for BM workouts of late. Shower this morning and wasn't too satisfied with how it went. The feeling of a real good pump (experienced in the bath) is now set in my memory so naturally, you try and replicate. I assume because perhaps the best possible warm up in the shower is harder to accomplish that this may be why things are not as fulfilling as the bath (pardon the pun!)

Only achieved a 7/10 EQ with the GF last night. Pretty frustrating but it was an improvement in terms of a consistent 7/10.

1 month Measuring day tomorrow!
                              Started 10/10/16

The Holy Grail

Comment